No announcement yet.

Ciara - 1, 2 Step (feat. Missy Elliott)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ciara - 1, 2 Step (feat. Missy Elliott)

HEAT!!!! I like this nice Jazza pha production here. Ciara made a decent album here, HOTLINE is nice too.

I like this song but, Missy is up to usual shouting all over the song.
    Favorite new shows this fall season '06

1. Heroes
    2. Ugly Betty
    3. Six Degrees

Comment

I like this song, At first i didn't. But I think Missy's rap is the best part of it. It's a rip off of Teena Marie's "Square Biz" rap. I really like "Oh" W/Ludacris
      WHAT HAPPENED TO UKMIX ???
      All the Fighting and Arguments are getting old now, lets get back to talking about the MUSIC

Comment

I like this song too. It's good to hear somethin' else from her besides her "goodies".

Comment

Very good!

Would be nice as an international single.

Comment

1. Heroes
            2. Ugly Betty
            3. Six Degrees

Comment

This is a clip of the video when it premiered on BET. I like the video a lot. Ciara getting her 2 step on.

1. Heroes
              2. Ugly Betty
              3. Six Degrees

Comment

Ciara looks so fyne in this video. I just hate when she screw's up her face. Cuz she's a pretty girl. When she does that she looks like Michael Jackson 2 me :( . AND is it just me, Or is missy putting back on some weight ???. If anyone saw it on BET's Acces Granted U'd understand cuz she didnt want the cameras on her at all. :-?
                All the Fighting and Arguments are getting old now, lets get back to talking about the MUSIC

Comment

yeah...when i first played this song at the club people were like wtf?? but then after a while they started likin it!
                  Saturday Nights @ club Venu
                  -Boston, Ma

Comment

Yeah, I saw it. Missy does look a lot bigger than before. Ciara is so sexy to me, I can't explain why?LOL. I don't really like her album but I'm digging this song.

Originally posted by imissu_aaliyah
                    Ciara looks so fyne in this video. I just hate when she screw's up her face. Cuz she's a pretty girl. When she does that she looks like Michael Jackson 2 me :( . AND is it just me, Or is missy putting back on some weight ???. If anyone saw it on BET's Acces Granted U'd understand cuz she didnt want the cameras on her at all. :-?

1. Heroes
                    2. Ugly Betty
                    3. Six Degrees

Comment

Is it me,or is this girl Ashanti Version 2?Just like Ashanti,she looks good,is surrounded by good producers,but has absolutely NO singing talent
                      "It's so COOOOOOOOOOOLD in the D."

Comment

No way in hell Ciara is like Ashanti...Ciara has her own style and personally..yeah maybe both of them sings like everyone else..but there's something about Ciara that I like..Way different from Ashanti
                        "..and one day my little girl..will reach out her hand....she'll know I've found THE RIGHT MAN!!!!"

Comment

I went to Ciara's website and I heard this on the jukebox. I really, really like this! I think it is already alot better than Goodies, (which took time to grow). This is a really catchy song and should no doubt be a hit!

Originally posted by BBB
                          I like this song but, Missy is up to usual shouting all over the song.
                          I think you might be surprised to find I 100% agree with you there.
                          I think that Missy Elliot doesn't really add much to it and the track would still be great without her! Her rap seems a bit pointless, and she just shouts the rest of the time, and it only can become pointless ande tiring.

Overall a great tune, I should expect this to perform well

Comment

I really like that song. Really hot R&B club song though I may say, the beat is quite empty.

Comment

I think this song is great - I like Missy's rap too - I don't really notice her shouting over the rest of it :-? <3 Ciara though

The video's pretty dull though; it's just her dancing in a couple of different locations then Missy bounces on in lol.
                              You said turn around so I cannot see your tears falling...

Comment

Just seen the video, and she looks hot! A great video always help. But first get Goodies out of the way..

Comment

This is why I like the video. It's simple and not too busy.

Originally posted by child_destinys
                                  The video's pretty dull though; it's just her dancing in a couple of different locations then Missy bounces on in lol.

1. Heroes
                                  2. Ugly Betty
                                  3. Six Degrees

Comment

To all the ppl who have seen the video. Doesn't Missy's nose look a bit sergically inclined now ???

Comment

I really like this track - favouring this over "Goodies" at the mo'.
                                      Pop Ate My Heart

Comment

Missy's nose looks fine to me. She looks good IMO - she has these Virgin Mobile ad's over here that crack me up ...do they show in the US too?
                                        You said turn around so I cannot see your tears falling...

Comment

I didn't like my goodies at all, so hope this next song shows a different perspective to her, JMO.
                                          http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/page ... 6214236626

Comment

I love this song! It's even better than "Goodies" IMO, and that's one of my favourites of the year so far

The video is great, with the dancing rollerbladers

Comment

Originally posted by imissu_aaliyah
                                              To all the ppl who have seen the video. Doesn't Missy's nose look a bit sergically inclined now ???
                                              LOL! i noticed that...and it kinda looks wierd in the video for Tweet - Turn Da Lights Off too!

But I still LOVE missy! she ROCKS!
                                              *SuGa N sPiCe N aLl ThInGs NiCe*

Comment

I can't believe I never replied to this before

I kinda liked this for a while, but now I'm just sick of it.
                                                Freaky Fly Bry's Top 100

M4B Charts Central

Comment

Why does Missy destroy the songs she is featured in? She experiments too much to the songs like this one and even in Tweet's 'Turn Da Lights Off'
                                                  treat me like an angel and i'll be your lil' devil.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X