Victoria Beckham - Let Your Head Go/This Groove

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victoria Beckham - Let Your Head Go/This Groove

Let Your Head Go, is amazing, This Groove sounds like her older stuff from Mind Of Its Own and all that..

Both Of them are cool tho
    Let Your Head Go
    0.00%
    This Groove
    100.00%
    Help

http://thegeneration2000.blogspot.com/

Oooh. I was gonna do a topic on this but forgot!

I like both, but I prefer 'This groove' a lot!

San - could you maybe add a poll to see which song is the favourite on UKmix?
    When you left I lost a part of me, It's still so hard to believe
    Come back baby please cos We belong together

June 27th

Comment

I've only heard "Don't Disturb This Groove"... sounds different, but good!
      Freaky Fly Bry's Top 100

M4B Charts Central

Comment

Let your head go was cool!
        Johnny wanted cream buns for his birthday tea...

Comment

Where can I hear them??? :x
          ~ Wht Plnt r Y Frm? ccse M f Thngs Tht Nvr Dne ~

Comment

I prefer This Groove because it has better structure but basically Let Your Head Go is better

*Edit* There you go Dazzle
            These foolish games are tearing me apart

My CHART

Comment

Originally posted by Liberty
              Where can I hear them??? :x
              Last night they played both videos on the ALL NEW Top of the Pops and left it up to the viewers to vote as to which song they would like to see on next weeks show. Therefore next week you will be able to see Victoria perform one of the songs but I'm afraid I cannot tell you which one :(

Head off to theTOTP website and if you are registered you can vote
              Ollie - The Christmas EP
              www.myspace.com/olliegoulding

Comment

DEFINATELY Let Your head Go ... the other song is just .. bad!!

But still Sophie for number one that week!!

Comment

'Let Your Head Go' for me - quite a nice little pop/dance number!

Regards,

Cypher

Comment

I really like both tracks, Let Your Head Go I slightly preferred though

Comment

I HATE admiting it but i really like Let your head go!
                      Deffo the best thing to ever come from her! Bizzare video though?

Comment

I was really suprised. They are both much better than I expected. The videos seem really cool as well.
                        Multibeats
                        xxx

I'm just a love machine, feeding my fantasy...

Comment

was dissapointed with Let Your Head Go - preferred This Groove! i hope it does well. is it true she's scrapped her album?
                          Boggy formerly known as Lib-X

Comment

Finally heard both tracks...I don't really like Let Your Head Go yet, but This Groove is cool.
                            ~ Wht Plnt r Y Frm? ccse M f Thngs Tht Nvr Dne ~

Comment

"Let Your Head Go" seems very Kylie-ish, it's not really for me but her voice sounds good on it.

I'm likin' "This Groove"... it's quite funky!!

What are the videos like? She usually has the best videos out of the SG but they're not shown here.
                              Baaaaad relationship??
                              The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

Let Your Head Go has the better video, its a parody of herself, quite manic with loadsa random things in it!

This Groove is here .. just ... moving around seductively ... its kinda dull!

Comment

SoloSpiceNews.com got both the songs on MP3 but be quick! it also got a link to a melc site who hosts the videos for the songs.

oh and i voted Let your head go. This groove is ok, and i love Vic to be all r&b/hip hop, but the dance song is just better
                                  MySpace

Comment

Just downloaded the videos...

Let Your Head Go was sooooo funny, what a great video, I think she has a strange sense of humour! And the song's slowly growing on me.

And as for This Groove... goddamn! Girl got legs for days, huh? She's never looked healthier and sexier ...
                                    Baaaaad relationship??

Comment

also just saw the video for led your head go. i love it! it's must be the best vid she done
                                      MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by danlucky16
                                        Let Your Head Go has the better video, its a parody of herself, quite manic with loadsa random things in it!

This Groove is here .. just ... moving around seductively ... its kinda dull!
                                        Yeah I was just looking at her legs the whole of that video.

LYHG was more interesting to watch.

Comment

this might be old news, but mel c. has spoken out about how horrible victoria's new single is. dot music implies that she's refering to the new hiphop track ,but since that is a cover version, i think she may have meant the new pop track. basically, she says vicky should give up her dreams of pop stardom, and just enjoy her fame, wealth and husband. i don't think she's being catty, though, she probably really think's it's rubbish!
                                          http://navelgazing101.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBass
                                            mel c. has spoken out about how horrible victoria's new single is.
                                            What a wise person Mel C is. Now if she could only take her own advice....
                                            I'll be the bitch tonight (I'll show you bitch - bitch!)
                                            Beautiful, Intelligent, Talented, Cool, Honey.
                                            Sure you're right I'm a B.I.T.C.H!!!

Comment

Originally posted by danlucky16
                                              But it also showed she can't act. I mean, all of her facial expressions were just... wrong.

Maybe it's because I've only heard the songs once so far, but I didn't find Let Your Head Go very appealing. This Groove was better in my opinion. Musically, This Groove is pretty good and has potential, but could really do with having a better singer sing the song. :-?

Amir.

Comment

Originally posted by Amir
                                                but could really do with having a better singer sing the song. :-?
                                                Yeah like most of her work her voice was the thing I liked least.

Comment

Who are we saying would do a better job of singing 'Let Your Head Go' and 'This Groove' .. (and don't go for the cheap shots of 'anyone else but her')

Comment

But it also showed she can't act. I mean, all of her facial expressions were just... wrong.
                                                    LOL - I thought that too, she looks like she's taking the p**s with her expressions, I doubt she was though I like her voice, I think it suits the songs...
                                                    You said turn around so I cannot see your tears falling...

Comment

I like her voice... it's different. But it's... intriuging. (sp?)

And I thought her facial expressions were fine. :-?
                                                      Baaaaad relationship??

Comment

So, This Groove will be the lead track

It got 56% of the vote

Comment

I'm so glad This Groove got the vote because it is definitely the better of the two. I've just listened to the two and think the public chose right. Her voice is a bit weak but hey, it's a good song, well done Vix!

Where does everyone think she will get in the charts? I heard the album is going to be scrapped is this true? I can't believe that cos' it seems she is so full on with the music career at the mo and I've seen the album in some of the release schedules. I wanna hear the track with David in it!
                                                          Ollie - The Christmas EP
                                                          www.myspace.com/olliegoulding

Comment

Originally posted by sweetest_sin
                                                            Originally posted by SeaBass
                                                            mel c. has spoken out about how horrible victoria's new single is.
                                                            What a wise person Mel C is. Now if she could only take her own advice....
                                                            well, i don't know what single you are refering to, but if it's Melt, that should have been a smash hit. i actually can't think of a bad Mel C. single, certainly her track record is much better than VB's!
                                                            http://navelgazing101.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                                                            X