Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britney Spears - Outrageous

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/148805 ... lines=true

Britney Spears should keep her infamous black catsuit handy. Though the concept for the video remains to be determined, the singer's next single is going to be featured in the upcoming movie "Catwoman."

After wrapping up her current European tour on Sunday in Dublin, Ireland, Spears will return Stateside next week for a short break before resuming her North American tour dates, starting June 22 in Hartford, Connecticut. During that time off, she'll shoot her next video, for the R. Kelly-produced track "Outrageous," off her double-platinum album In the Zone. Video director Dave Meyers, who last teamed up with Spears for "Toxic," signed on over the weekend to helm the clip, which is slated to premiere on MTV on June 28. The track will be serviced to radio the following day.

Meanwhile, Spears' skintight clothes won't be in her wardrobe if she makes it to China on a possible tour of Asia next year. China's Culture Ministry has approved the singer's appearance in its country, according to the official China News Service, but officials want veto power over her outfits and stage show, to make sure that it's not too risqué. Want Enqianq, an agent for Chinese promoter Beijing Poly Culture and Art Co. Ltd., told CNS that Spears would perform five concerts in Shanghai and Beijing sometime in the next year. Spears' spokesperson, however, notes that the Asia tour is not yet scheduled.

Better than Boom Boom, but I want Breathe On Me.

I really like this one, but I want "Breathe On Me".

Comment

Oh god, anything but Breathe On Me! I love this song
      Idolised

Comment

Great choice, i was only listening to this song in the car today when i thought it would be a good release!

Comment

my god they keep changing it
          MySpace

Comment

A bit of a surprising choice... I'd rather have had either "Breathe On Me" or "Touch Of My Hand"... but it's definitely better than "Boom Boom".
            Freaky Fly Bry's Top 100

M4B Charts Central

Comment

Super! I knew this would get a release I don't see what's so good about 'Breathe On Me'. That song bores me
              "I'm overwhelmed with gratitude, 'cause baby I'm so thankful I've found you.."

Comment

I love this song. I think its being released cos its a bit of a 'girlie' anthem and its to be the theme to 'Catwoman'. Still want Breathe On Me though- a good 'british-written song'. Sounds better sped up to about 3% mind.
                My Prerogative!:

I'll say what I want to say!

Comment

My gawd this is getting annyoing!

I agree this is a good choice for a single after 'Everytime' but BREATHE ON ME!!! Has to be released!
                  CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

i aint a Britney fan but i love this track! in fact her album aint bad at all, i think im starting to like her...

director Dave Meyers, who last teamed up with Spears for "Toxic,"
                    no he didn't, Joseph Kahn directed Toxic!
                    Boggy formerly known as Lib-X

Comment

I'll shoot myself if that wanking pile of rubbish is going to be the next single.

Church going in my underwear - OUTRAGEOUS :x :evil:
                      http://www.moopy.co.uk/

Comment

Ok. So have we managed to make topics for every single track on the album now?
                        When you left I lost a part of me, It's still so hard to believe
                        Come back baby please cos We belong together

June 27th

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzle
                          Ok. So have we managed to make topics for every single track on the album now?
                          I was thinking that too lol
                          CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

LOL, now people want her to release her R.Kelly track....a bunch of hyprocrites....j/k
                            Favorite new shows this fall season '06

1. Heroes
                            2. Ugly Betty
                            3. Six Degrees

Comment

Well, whereas it's welcoming news that they appear to have ditched the notion of releasing that 'Boom Boom' abomination as a single, 'Outrageous' is hardly the strongest of the remaining contenders.

Guess we can kiss goodbye to seeing 'Breathe On Me' now, unless they go for an unlikely 5th single...but, you never know, they did for Christina!

Regards,

Cypher

Comment

To me "outragueu" is like another "i'm a slave for you". It has a good beat and very urban.. I like it.

Comment

hmmmm....

its a bit confusing this isnt it?

they have made radio edits of boom boom and touch of my hand, so it would make sense that they would get a release surely. :-? and there are so many remixes (and very good ones too) of breathe on me lurking around, that i feel sure it will be a single at some point.

oh well, outrageous is a good track. i kinda think she'll release different songs in different places like she did with the britney alb, and release boom boom in america and breathe on me in europe and asia etc. but who knows? who cares even? just as long as breathe on me gets released at some point dammit! :x
                                  I know there’s a blue horizon
                                  Somewhere up ahead just waiting for me
                                  But getting there means leaving things behind

Comment

Woo this is a great track! Good decision.

Comment

If "Breathe On Me" is never released, it really will be an awful waste of a potential smash hit.

:(

Comment

Originally posted by Cypher
                                        Well, whereas it's welcoming news that they appear to have ditched the notion of releasing that 'Boom Boom' abomination as a single, 'Outrageous' is hardly the strongest of the remaining contenders.

Guess we can kiss goodbye to seeing 'Breathe On Me' now, unless they go for an unlikely 5th single...but, you never know, they did for Christina!

Regards,

Cypher
                                        But Christina's album had about 20 tracks.
                                        Idolised

Comment

Breathe On Me needs to stay as only an album filler. That song is not single worthy.

1. Heroes
                                          2. Ugly Betty
                                          3. Six Degrees

Comment

after this single I say boom boom in the US - the radio edit with more ying yang twins - and Breath On Me in europe. - that's realistcly speaking. I'd rather see early morning as a single!
                                            MySpace

Comment

Breathe on Me sounds too much like a Kylie Minogue song. That song doesn't fit Britney Spears at all. That song screams Kylie Minogue.

Originally posted by honeystacia
                                              after this single I say boom boom in the US - the radio edit with more ying yang twins - and Breath On Me in europe. - that's realistcly speaking. I'd rather see early morning as a single!

1. Heroes
                                              2. Ugly Betty
                                              3. Six Degrees

Comment

nah, i couldn't see kylie doing the track. i think it fits with britney. so what song do u think fits britney the best?
                                                MySpace

Comment

cheesy pop, Oh baby baby....LMAO

Originally posted by honeystacia
                                                  nah, i couldn't see kylie doing the track. i think it fits with britney. so what song do u think fits britney the best?

1. Heroes
                                                  2. Ugly Betty
                                                  3. Six Degrees

Comment

Working...
                                                  X