No announcement yet.

Britney Spears - Outrageous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dammiut I wanted to like this song but I couldn't. If I had then maybe I would've considered buying the album but this is just poor really. An attempt at being trendy. really repetitive and boring. come on Britters
    Ollie - The Christmas EP
    www.myspace.com/olliegoulding

Comment

I know, I know.

There won't even be an official video for this!

They should've just went with "Breathe On Me".

Jive sure know how to fvck up her career as quick as possible!

Comment

Couldn't they just have used most of what they had already filmed before she became a cripple? Not that I want them to release this. I've barely heard the album but there must be better than this :-?
        Ollie - The Christmas EP
        www.myspace.com/olliegoulding

Comment

Clearly:

"Touch Of My Hand"
          "Breathe On Me"
          "Brave New Girl"
          "Showdown"
          "Shadow"
          "Early Mornin'"(And I do really like this!)

Comment

Originally posted by LostAvenger
            I know, I know.

There won't even be an official video for this!
            Why? Wasn't she filming it? :-?

I agree with you - "Breathe On Me" would have made a perfect single for summer - same goes for "Brave New Girl", "Shadow" and "Touch Of My Hand", though I wouldn't like another ballad to be released.

Comment

She was filming this, but after her knee injury, they didn't have enough footage for a whole video. So it'll only be a radio-only single. :-?

Comment

I have the album now and Brave New Girl is a perfect single.
                Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

Originally posted by king_oxymoron
                  I have the album now and Brave New Girl is a perfect single.
                  I agree. I love how happy & summery it is(like Anticipating).

Comment

The track's already playing on the radio here in the US. I dunno if someone's said that, but I just wanna give an update that it is playing in the Washington, D.C. pop music station, Hot 99.5. It's cool though because I think I can get used to the song more when it gets played more. A lot of you have probably already said this, but there's no hurt in mentioning it again: it's no "Toxic," but it's still an okay track. It's not really gonna do much justice for Britney now that the single's going to be promoted on the radio. I mean I know all the US singles are radio-only formats, but you know, hopefully it'll do good enough because the "In The Zone" singles have been doing pretty well for Britney. Good luck to her on "Outrageous" and I hope she offers some new tracks for her upcoming greatest hits album.

Comment

Oh for ****'s sake. She HAS to release 'Breathe On Me'. I'll be in the video instead of her if they really can't get any better. Just damn well release it! :evil:

Yes I am impatient.
                      I know there’s a blue horizon
                      Somewhere up ahead just waiting for me
                      But getting there means leaving things behind

Comment

It looks set to do quite well in America or so I've heard. I really like the song and since the album hasn't sold enough to make the single flop, it'll hopefully make somewhere between #4 and #7!

Comment

Originally posted by google
                          Oh for ****'s sake. She HAS to release 'Breathe On Me'. I'll be in the video instead of her if they really can't get any better. Just damn well release it! :evil:
                          When I met you, I did think you looked like someome but couldn't out my finger on it!

But now you've said it, you do look a lot like Britney!
                          When you left I lost a part of me, It's still so hard to believe
                          Come back baby please cos We belong together

June 27th

Comment

'Brave New Girl' is absolutely fantastic! It's a cheesefest....I love it! I really don't see the whole obsession with 'Breathe On Me'.

*hides*
                            Idolised

Comment

Yeah, I liked "Brave New Girl." Sounds like a Barbie commercial. They should have used it on one...Wait, I think they did. Hmmm, but you know, "Outrageous" probably isn't going to do as well as her past singles have...Maybe it's going to do as well as "Me Against The Music" (lower 30's in the singles chart and barely making the top 40). Yay Britney! Get well soon.

Comment

Never seen this pic from the vid before:

Britney Fierce
                                <3

Comment

Shame the video never got released, I'm sure this would've been big hit for britney especially in the US

Comment

i wanna see the entire video, the snippet that appears on "Greatest Hits: My Prerogative" DVD is fab

Comment

sadness :(

She filmed this just before she f*cked up her knee, then had that 48 marriage then found Kevin. At least she is on the right path now.

& she must be if Felicia is coming back to be her assistant!!!
                                      MJ - the originator - you will be missed. :'(

Comment

Originally posted by shake_yo_ass

She filmed this just before she f*cked up her knee, then had that 48 marriage then found Kevin. At least she is on the right path now.
                                        Actually the *cough* 55 *cough* hour marriage happened in January of 2004. She bust her knee up like, in the summer of 2004.

That's beside the point by a huge mile though. This song was always alright, but never amazing in my opinion.

Comment

Yeah it was one of the worst on the album.
                                          Did the Snoopd Dogg version ever leak? A clip?

Comment

This is the kind of song that will be loved by many through the music video. Sadly, it wasn't meant to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Star
                                              ? Girls' Generation ?
                                              ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

I have the physical Japan-only 7-track EP of this

Comment

Originally posted by larces
                                                  I have the physical Japan-only 7-track EP of this
                                                  Me too
                                                  ? Girls' Generation ?
                                                  ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Star
                                                    Have to agree....sadly Don't like it at all

Comment

Working...
                                                    X