No announcement yet.

Eric Prydz - Call On Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i love this song but i think its a bit over played...
    Ciao x x x

Song of the Moment
    Ciara - Goodies

Comment

• i love this song but i think its a bit over played...
      Ciao x x x

Song of the Moment
      Ciara - Goodies

Comment

• I 1st came acrross this song in Ibiza and it's still phat..deffo one of the biggest Funky House track in the last year

I've done a remix to it

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/9/jkumusic.htm

Comment

• He sold 287,000 to the date...
          KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximuscle
            I 1st came acrross this song in Ibiza and it's still phat..deffo one of the biggest Funky House track in the last year

I've done a remix to it
            I like your remix. It's lot better than JJ's Stockholm Club Mix . Keep going man.

Comment

• Oddly enough, this has suddenly climbed up the TV airplay charts to become The Box's second most played track last week, up no less than 58 places!

No idea what could have prompted the sudden resurgence, but I guess you can't keep a good tune down!

Regards,

Cypher

Comment

• Absolute classic thread, well worth a re-read.

"It's an awful sleeve, what do they think they are doing?" *hahaha*
                Mobile homes Log cabins uk house plans Log cabin home houses

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximuscle
                  I 1st came acrross this song in Ibiza and it's still phat..deffo one of the biggest Funky House track in the last year

I've done a remix to it

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/9/jkumusic.htm
                  I like your remix. It's sounds very pro imo. I'm into making music myself and will be releasing some vocal trance tracks soon. What setup are you using? I'm guessing you have some good synths? Btw the middle bit of 'Dream' sounds very Lasgo which is nice cus it's sounds really pro. If you ever want to talk about producing, I can pm you.
                  Life would be borin' without music!
                  *** http://www.ianvandahl.tk - THE Ian Van Dahl Fan Site ***

Comment

• When I was a kid, I thought the blonde girl in the video was Britney Spears. Anyway, a dance classic.

Comment

• classic.....too bad he never plays it at his shows
                      JOJO

Comment

• One of my favorite dance tracks of all time - but so is Pjanoo and Opus
                        Lorde - Biggest thing in New Zealand. Royals... watch out world! - December 2012

Comment

• Denmark

25.02.2020. Eric Prydz Call on Me Cosmos Music Denmark A/S Track Guld

Comment

Working...
                          X