Khia - My Neck, My Back (Lick It)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khia - My Neck, My Back (Lick It)

I know this has been around forever now, but it's a classic song, and it's being re-released (courtesy of UK dance label Direction Records) on September 27th here in the UK, along with some new mixes.

I remember the hardcore damce remix doing the rounds at the moment being mentioned somewhere on here, and it does feature on the single! It's by Friday Night Posse, who remixed Frankee for the UK release, and yeah, totally unnecessary, horrible stuff It's like every urban fan's nightmare! Although it's not all bad news, since it looks like the original version is being used for radio and TV promo.

Promo CD (Direction Records)
    1. Club version
    2. Clean radio edit
    3. Friday Night Posse clean remix
    4. Friday Night Posse dirty remix
    5. Kardinal Beats clean edit
    6. Kardinal Beats dirty club mix

The Kardinal Beats is almost as bad, they basically just speed up the track and put a 'Move Ya Body' style beat in the background :-?

Still, it's something of an urban classic, and apparently it's never been top 40 here in the UK, so it deserves a chance!

That happy hardcore remix is a crime.

This is gonna be turned into yet another chavvy pile of garb! ARGH!!!!!
    1 SG Lewis |2 Miley Cyrus |3 Paul Woolford|4 NOTD |5 Zero 7

Comment

It's always been a chavvy piece of garb. It's years old, I remember when people were obsessing over this song at school
      Don't explain yourself 'cos talk is cheap,
      There's more important things than hearing you speak.

Comment

It's OK, but just another attempt at cashing in on controversy IMO.

I've always found it chavtastic too, but this cheesy dance version will make it even more so!

Comment

I always thought it was quite amusing, but maybe that's just me being strange.
          This post is highly unlikely to be serious. Please treat it accordingly. Unless it's music-related, in which case I'm damn well right.

Comment

Huge out here as well. I remember my mates all dancing to it when we were out in clubs and stuff. Without going into too much detail but to make us look less like ******s, we would change it to replace the female anatomy reference with 'sack' ....... as in sack of potatoes.

Or something....

Gimme' a break, I was younger and it seemed somewhat amusing at the time.
            She don't like that kind of behaviour.
            So thrown down your guns,
            Don't be so reckless.

Comment

Hahaha, this song is seriously fun... and everyone bloody knows it, making it one of the more fun songs to dance to in the clubs.

And I just like it.
              Baaaaad relationship??
              The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

Its another weak tune from a one trick artist, this wins the award for the most pointless re-release of 2004.

Comment

A "Classic"???

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
                  It's not up to you to determine what occurs in your life. It's up to you to determine how you react to what occurs in your life.

Comment

It's a fun song that came out 2 years ago..I'm mad that their still playing it in the U.K.
                    Favorite new shows this fall season '06

1. Heroes
                    2. Ugly Betty
                    3. Six Degrees

Comment

I really don't like this... there's crap like this coming out every month now - horrible. :x
                      Ste's Personal Chart 2020

Comment

The video is on The Box now, it's the original Hip-Hop version as opposed to the Scouse House version that Shane was worried would take over the airwaves!

It's alright, but it's just so old and it annoys me when the chavs lap it up as if it's brand new.

Comment

it was crap then and crap now

had a very short novelty factor that has definatly worn off

all the boring pop RnB/dance clubs will be loving this..i wont

lol it most definatly aint an urban classic

Comment

Originally posted by aaliyah4ever
                            it was crap then and crap now
                            That's exactly what I said when I saw it on the box yesterday!
                            When you left I lost a part of me, It's still so hard to believe
                            Come back baby please cos We belong together

June 27th

Comment

Okay, sorry for anyone I offended by my over-enthusiasm with the word 'classic'

But I dunno, it still sounds like good stuff to me, there's people I know who could never get bored of it, so it is at least a song with some staying power!

Comment

this song is so nasty i can't believe they want to bring it back again. my question is which record label boss is hoping it will hit so he can make money.

what happened to the woman who sang this slack song anyway? is she working at burger king yet?
                                janet jackson's play thing

Comment

I love this tune! Have they just muted the naughty words?
                                  Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

The song was just so nasty as it wanted to be and that's why it was a hit. The video was a little low-budget and Khia was not looking too good in the video. She was a one hit wonder and the rest is history.

"My Neck My bleep and my crack"

1. Heroes
                                    2. Ugly Betty
                                    3. Six Degrees

Comment

"Back" is bleeped?

I assume you mean "My neck, my back, lick my BLEEP and my crack"
                                      Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

Exactly, I bleeped everything in the middle...

Originally posted by king_oxymoron
                                        "Back" is bleeped?

I assume you mean "My neck, my back, lick my BLEEP and my crack"

1. Heroes
                                        2. Ugly Betty
                                        3. Six Degrees

Comment

It's actually; "My neck, my back, lick my "uuhh" just like that".

I don't think Khia's in the video they're showing here, just three random babes washing a truck.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller
                                            I don't think Khia's in the video they're showing here
                                            Definatly a good thing...she looks like a rhino

Comment

all you ladies pop ur pu$$y like this
                                              VARIETY FM 104 - All the hits, not just some of them... Click here to listen live!

Comment

They are referring to the uncensored version.
                                                ~ Wht Plnt r Y Frm? ccse M f Thngs Tht Nvr Dne ~

Comment

Originally posted by Liberty
                                                  They are referring to the uncensored version.
                                                  The uncensored version wouldn't be censored though!

Comment

Working...
                                                  X