Destiny's Child - Lose My Breath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Destiny's Child - Lose My Breath

I was so glad to see it included in the Coachella setlist. It seems Bey keeps performing the same DC songs, while this one >>>>
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Im a bit over the song nowadays and listen to the rest of Destiny Fulfilled much more often but that video >>>>>
      Their best IMO
      MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481
        I was so glad to see it included in the Coachella setlist. It seems Bey keeps performing the same DC songs, while this one >>>>
        I think the main issue is, this song is synonymous with the three ladies marching in when the beat kicks in.
        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Guru
          Originally posted by KEY9481
          I think the main issue is, this song is synonymous with the three ladies marching in when the beat kicks in.
          I’ve proved many a time you can do that walk solo.

I love this song, but sometimes I can’t help but think if DC hadn’t got back together at that point, it would have been the lead single for a second Beyoncé album that never made in 2004/2005.
          M08T10

Comment

• This song is four minutes of pure insanity. I love it so much.
            Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
              This song is four minutes of pure insanity. I love it so much.
              HIT ME!!!
              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123
                Originally posted by Guru
                Originally posted by KEY9481
                I’ve proved many a time you can do that walk solo.

I love this song, but sometimes I can’t help but think if DC hadn’t got back together at that point, it would have been the lead single for a second Beyoncé album that never made in 2004/2005.
                Slay bish

Comment

• This deserved to be a #1 hit!

The TRL performance is one of the best performances of the song.

[youtube:3hcsvr95]y2bHJSkV84g[/youtube:3hcsvr95]

Comment

A majorité anthem. I give a mean walk every time it plays.
                    Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• The intro still gives me chills!!! The beat is as beautiful as I first heard it in September 2004!!!

Comment

• Kelly’s intro is the most iconik thing she’s ever done or will ever do give or take a Dilemma.
                        Originally posted by Kaloki
                        I don't understand why WBT still isn't at #1 tbh.

Comment

That song into made a statement. “We ain’t here to play”

Comment

• Originally posted by crazyman324
                            Kelly has a big belly button!

UKMIX was so funny back in the day.

Comment

• One of their worst singles
                              Follow up Soldier was much better

Comment

• Originally posted by innocenteyes
                                One of their worst singles
                                The lies.
                                Remember us in AmenJena...

...If we could just go back to the start

Comment

• Originally posted by johnny_d
                                  Originally posted by innocenteyes
                                  One of their worst singles
                                  The lies.
                                  The utter lies!!!

Comment

The lies?
                                    Where they at, where they at ?

Comment

Both are great songs but Lose My Breath is sooo them, anyone could've sang Soldier
                                      Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by innocenteyes
                                        The lies?
                                        Where they at, where they at ?
                                        Reported for trolling

Comment

Still remember the first time I heard this. I were 14 and baking in the kitchen. This started playing on MTV. I stopped what I was doing and started jamming. Never heard their album but the singles were all good.
                                          You ain't gotta break down,
                                          YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueScorpion
                                            Still remember the first time I heard this. I were 14 and baking in the kitchen. This started playing on MTV. I stopped what I was doing and started jamming. Never heard their album but the singles were all good.
                                            Chile! Stream that album now! Beyond the singles, the album tracks are all single worthy

Comment

• Originally posted by Guru
                                              Originally posted by BlueScorpion
                                              Chile! Stream that album now! Beyond the singles, the album tracks are all single worthy
                                              My fave album of them
                                              MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
                                                  But again, "Lose My Breath" definitely doesn't represent the whole album sonically. So I guess if you're not into mid-tempo R&B then you'll be disappointed.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X