Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the album title!
    This song is great!
    I agree with lostavenger though, beyonce's doing me nut in.
    Saw in hanboo's US chart this week that she's releasing 'Dangerously In Love' does that mean she's bringing it out here too?
    Riposarsi Negli Pesca Madre - 1960 - 2004
    Ti Voglio Bene! Per cortesěa orologio io!

Comment

http://www1.allaccess.com/sounds/dclosemy.ram - First link of the song without the AOL listen crap.

Comment

"Dangerously in love" entered the Billboard Charts at #76...but I think it is the single to promote her DVD!it wont be a single-release!

I listened to "Lose my breath" 20 times since last night!its so great to hear DC with such a fantastic song!
        I saw them on the MTV News in Germany, but there is no release date für europe
        Life tastes better with music
        Instagram: DC34ever

Comment

It's good to see them finally back as a group!
          "It's so COOOOOOOOOOOLD in the D."

Comment

It's ok, I think it is more of a grower, need to listen to it a few more times before I decide if I really like it or not.
            http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/page ... 6214236626

Comment

Wow this is hot!

It's great to see Beyonce solo 'n' all but I just love the DC stuff

Comment

Kinda...not feelin...I dunno, it sounds weird.
                Help

http://thegeneration2000.blogspot.com/

Comment

STILL THINK THIS SONG IS P.H.A.T. (Pretty Hot And Tempting). I've listened to it over 50 times now. I think i know the song already, 24hrs later. CALL ME OBSESSED, But I love me some DC
                  WHAT HAPPENED TO UKMIX ???
                  All the Fighting and Arguments are getting old now, lets get back to talking about the MUSIC

Comment

michelle sounds good, she still got the weak part of the song, as usual...the song is just ok..shouldn't be a single..sounds like classic dc to me.... was expecting somthing more soulful.like Michelles cd.

Comment

ohh and it sounds like somthing from In the Zone..

Comment

Originally posted by Molokat
                        michelle sounds good, she still got the weak part of the song, as usual...the song is just ok..shouldn't be a single..sounds like classic dc to me.... was expecting somthing more soulful.like Michelles cd.
                        Michelle is my favourite so while I'm glad she sings, but I'm pretty miffed she got the smallest part as usual. When Kelly and Beyonce sing, they do a high note in what I think is their second line, which Michelle doesn't get, which I wanted her too. But I love the song and I'm glad its upbeat and not as slow and soulful as Michelle's alb.
                        Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

I haven't heard the song yet. All I know is that Kelly is lookin' pretty f**kin' hot lately. Have you guys seen her? She looks almost like a totally different person now. She definitely stands out from a certain other person in the group, by far.
                          It's not up to you to determine what occurs in your life. It's up to you to determine how you react to what occurs in your life.

Comment

Originally posted by San
                            Kinda...not feelin...I dunno, it sounds weird.
                            totally what i think too. i'm not feelin' it.
                            MySpace

Comment

I guess it's like Dirrty... U either like it or you don't... I however think it is fantasstic. One of their best to date! i can't stop listening to it, the people around me in my halls of residence will be sick of it by the time it comes out...
                              Its gonna be awsome in clubs! i will go totally crazy to it i can see it now... *dreams*
                              CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

The song reminds me of the Miami Bass sound, LMAO. I heard it on the radio and at first I didn't like it, but now I like it. Still Beyonce has the first verse...LOL. I'm surprised that Rodney Jerkins is still producing music because he lost his creativity in producing on Brandy's Full Moon album.
                                Favorite new shows this fall season '06

1. Heroes
                                2. Ugly Betty
                                3. Six Degrees

Comment

yeah i was also suprised to see rodney back. all his songs were all kinda the same till this track. heard it 3x now, still not feeling it :-?
                                  MySpace

Comment

not feelin it - yet anyway. lets hope the albums better

Comment

I'm still not sure what to think of it. The first time I heard it I really wasn't sure I liked it, although it does seem to be growing on me fast.

I'll look forward to the album, anyway.
                                      Get thinking

Live life

Comment

Originally posted by BronxBadBoi
                                        The song reminds me of the Miami Bass sound, LMAO. I heard it on the radio and at first I didn't like it, but now I like it. Still Beyonce has the first verse...LOL. I'm surprised that Rodney Jerkins is still producing music because he lost his creativity in producing on Brandy's Full Moon album.
                                        Yeah, the songs on "Full Moon" were good but nothing special or new for Darkchild. I can remember hearing the phone call interlude before "I Thought" and thinking, erm, this idea was done on "Never Say Never" with the song "Happy" in 1998, so it was like Rodney and Brandy couldn't come with any new ideas. I think he's stepped up the game a bit with "Lose My Breath" right now, but I guessing that a lot of dues should go to Beyoncé & The Destinyz for their input which probably made the difference.
                                        I'm giving you the RED LIGHT!

Comment

I really, really love this song, it's a real return to form for them I can't stop listening to it
                                          Can't make decisions, I could use some more distractions today..

Comment

Working...
                                          X