Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ludichris
    Originally posted by Controlfreak
    Destiny Fulfilled is definitely better than Beyonce's Dangerously In Love, B'Day, I Am..
    True. It's better than Rowland's first three as well. They might as well reform and serve us up that hot crack again, we fiending out here. Put Letoya back in the group while you are at it.
    I'm not against this at all.
    Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• This would have been great with the original members, Michelle's vocals is so thin here, she improved with Journey to Freedom but imagine if LeToya and LaTavia's rich tones were in this, it would have been so good to listen to!

Comment

• [youtube:3fjt15qz]yjbH1CEXA3w[/youtube:3fjt15qz]

This song

Beyoncé did her thing on this album, it's so well produced, the sample usage was brilliant as per.
        "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• [youtube:1msm6l5z]WEhwkQZoAqY[/youtube:1msm6l5z]

Destiny's VOCALS!!!

Comment

• [youtube:72gi5oj0]NHNHp0Fhb74[/youtube:72gi5oj0]

Remember when Beyoncé used to perform at lottery shows in the UK

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo
              [youtube:36m2tlii]NHNHp0Fhb74[/youtube:36m2tlii]

Remember when Beyoncé used to perform at lottery shows in the UK
              All for charity too (Michelle and Kelly)
              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Great album

That TWL performance is one of their best ones
                Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• I was revisting this album a few days ago. T-Shirt is their most underrated jam!
                  Floped and localed

Comment

• What an underrated record! Obviously, people expected the group to go full out pop (Survivor was pretty much a pop record) and they went against it in terms of the selected songs. Sadly, some of the single choices were really catered towards mainstream, tracks like "Is She the Reason", "Bad Habit", "T-Shirt", "Game Over", "Through with Love" and "Free" are among their best and could have been promoted at least. This album sounded more mature than many of the solo Destiny's Child albums that came after it, it's really that good.

Comment

• An R&B classic. Their looks this era were everything

Comment

• Lose My Breath and Through With Love are easily my faves, and I was surprised to see them leading the poll! Overall a solid album, and I'd personally rank it 2nd behind Survivor. I much prefer LMB over Survivor in terms of lead singles, tho. Survivor is kinda corny and hasn't aged well for me.

Comment

• Soldier >>>>>>
                          You ain't gotta break down,
                          YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueScorpion
                            Soldier >>>>>>
                            Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest
                              An R&B classic. Their looks this era were everything
                              This is when I started noticing how gorgeous Kelly really is. When DC started she really looked basic compared to Bey and LeToya and even Tavia

Comment

• Kelly really shined this era like she's never done (besides the moment with Motivation). She was on fire. And now I think it was because pretty much, this album was her love and life story at the time.

Love this album. My favorite of theirs.
                                Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo
                                  [youtube:2egf7o6a]WEhwkQZoAqY[/youtube:2egf7o6a]

Destiny's VOCALS!!!
                                  bless my 12 year old self
                                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Their best album IMO.
                                    Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
                                      Originally posted by BlueScorpion
                                      Soldier >>>>>>
                                      Originally posted by beredy
                                      When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• "Bad Habit" only has Kelly in it?

Comment

• Originally posted by hellohello
                                          Their best album IMO.
                                          Floped and localed

Comment

• I can't get enough of this and "Love Songs"... "Free" and "Love" is heavenly.

Comment

• Originally posted by hellohello
                                              "Bad Habit" only has Kelly in it?
                                              I think they do background vocals but yes! Kelly solo!!!
                                              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Through with love is so underrated.

Get it mama Misshy
                                                Forever Young

Comment

• I don't think there is an album that has more spins than this one from me.
                                                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                                    I don't think there is an album that has more spins than this one from me.
                                                    I always wonder why they chose Soldier as a single.

Also why they ended the era early this album had legs.
                                                    Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                                                      Through with love is so underrated.

Get it mama Misshy
                                                      I adore that song so much

Comment

• It should have been released over stand up for love
                                                        Forever Young

Comment

• The ultimate song from the album that was cheated of single material. The concert version. Those screams with Michelle.
                                                          The Holy Spirit had arrived. We were all about to be baptized. Now if only it was officially released as a single. Father, we know not what we do...

Comment

• Through With Love is one of the best songs from the album. I love the way Beyoncé and Michelle sing on it.

T-shirt should've been a single too. Beyoncé's adlibs are flawless.

Comment

Working...
                                                            X