No announcement yet.

Destiny's Child - Destiny Fulfilled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad you said that, because they don't play it that much in NYC. I went to another board and people were saying they don't hear it on thradio as well. Houston, Texas must play that shhh every damn minute for it to be in the top ten of the billboard charts so quick.

Originally posted by imissu_aaliyah
    if DC wantED a number one they should have released the vid not too long after the song. I HAVE NOT ONCE yet heard it on the radio
    Favorite new shows this fall season '06

1. Heroes
    2. Ugly Betty
    3. Six Degrees

Comment

Originally posted by BronxBadBoi
      You must be smoking, 702 were all attractive girls. My favorite girl was Meelah, the lead singer.

Originally posted by gaz_uk
      They were never the most attractive girl group around (in my opinion) but I still love them, even more than DC.
      I just always thought they were too thin or something. In their videos, their heads always looked too big in relation to their shoulders.
      "I want a man who's kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?"

Comment

01. Intro (Destiny Fulfilled)
        02. Lose My Breath
        03. Just Go
        04. Three
        05. To Those Who Wait
        06. You, Me & She (featuring Big Boi & Sleepy Brown from Outkast)
        07. Final Destination
        08. Right Here, Right Now
        09. Touch Of Your Skin
        10. Hold On
        11. U Got It
        12. Feel So Good
        13. Over The Rainbow
        14. Outro
        15. Destiny Fulfilled
        "I'm overwhelmed with gratitude, 'cause baby I'm so thankful I've found you.."

Comment

Sounds interesting - glad its not only ten tracks or so..
          Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

Originally posted by k3joker
            04. Three
            lol
            I know theres a blue horizon
            Somewhere up ahead just waiting for me
            But getting there means leaving things behind

Comment

I thought they had a song called 'Soldier' which was the next single... or was that a lie? :-?
              When you left I lost a part of me, It's still so hard to believe
              Come back baby please cos We belong together

June 27th

Comment

Originally posted by k3joker
                01. Intro (Destiny Fulfilled)
                02. Lose My Breath
                03. Just Go
                04. Three
                05. To Those Who Wait
                06. You, Me & She (featuring Big Boi & Sleepy Brown from Outkast)
                07. Final Destination
                08. Right Here, Right Now
                09. Touch Of Your Skin
                10. Hold On
                11. U Got It
                12. Feel So Good
                13. Over The Rainbow
                14. Outro
                15. Destiny Fulfilled
                Fake! where is soldier the Confirmed second single...
                Thats sooo not real
                CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

From a promo have heard You , Me & She, Over The Rainbow ( a beautiful ballad like Dangerously in Love), Just Go (reminds me a lot of Say your name). Waiting for the rest sometime.

Comment

I got the listing from Muzicmatters

Comment

I dont see this album going over 2x Platinum, 3x if their lucky. I aint sayin that it wont be good, but meh, who knows actually
                      WHAT HAPPENED TO UKMIX ???
                      All the Fighting and Arguments are getting old now, lets get back to talking about the MUSIC

Comment

Originally posted by tasospe
                        From a promo have heard You , Me & She, Over The Rainbow ( a beautiful ballad like Dangerously in Love), Just Go (reminds me a lot of Say your name). Waiting for the rest sometime.
                        can u upload them?

Comment

Originally posted by Hype
                          can u upload them?
                          Don't believe him, Paul!
                          tittape is a UKmixer who likes lying!

June 27th

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzle
                            can u upload them?
                            Don't believe him, Paul!
                            why are you telling such lies about me? You got such a nerve! Ok, i'll try to upload the songs tomorrow morning. By the way you also saying that you have the promo cd of Samantha Mumba. Prove it!

Comment

can u upload them?
                              Don't believe him, Paul!
                              why are you telling such lies about me? You got such a nerve! Ok, i'll try to upload the songs tomorrow morning. By the way you also saying that you have the promo cd of Samantha Mumba. Prove it!
                              thought so daz!

Me? I have the whole freekin second album and its a pile of pants! I'll upload it tonight again for u and pm u the link then we'll see whos lying!

I'm sorry i don't think that tracklist is real and i DEFFO dont think you've heard ANY of the album songs

Comment

I dont want to read something like this in this forum, please talk about it in private messages...
                                that sucks...
                                Life tastes better with music

Comment

can u upload them?
                                  Don't believe him, Paul!
                                  where are the tracks then? I'm uploading WOMAN tonight for someone ;)

Comment

Destiny Fulfilled is coming as a 2cd set with a DVD... its on HMV.co.uk woooo

Comment

well, that'salmost right. it's 1 disk with 2 sides. the dvd part will be on the other side
                                      MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by honeystacia
                                        well, that'salmost right. it's 1 disk with 2 sides. the dvd part will be on the other side
                                        thats been mentioned before... I'm such a dumbass... I didnt know they'd be able to do that... clever eh?

Comment

Isn't "To Those Who Wait" Liberty X's original album title for Thinking It Over?
                                          ~ Wht Plnt r Y Frm? ccse M f Thngs Tht Nvr Dne ~

Comment

I thinkwhoever made up that tracklist just used anything that came into their mind. They obviously got the Liberty X connection from the cover!
                                            'Three' - Sugababes
                                            'Over the rainbow' - millions of people!
                                            etc...

June 27th

Comment

I thinkwhoever made up that tracklist just used anything that came into their mind. They obviously got the Liberty X connection from the cover!
                                              'Three' - Sugababes
                                              'Over the rainbow' - millions of people!
                                              etc...
                                              good thinkin!

Comment

Destiny Fulfilled, The New Destiny's Child Album

In Stores Tuesday, November 16

NEW YORK, Oct. 15 /PRNewswire/ --
                                                Destiny's Child, the world's best-selling female pop vocal group, is back after a three-year hiatus with Destiny Fulfilled, slated to hit stores on Tuesday, November 16.

One of this year's most hotly-anticipated new releases, Destiny Fulfilled is the Grammy-winning trio's first full-length album since 2001's #1 smash Survivor (which has sold more than 10 million copies worldwide) and the best- selling seasonal collection 8 Days Of Christmas.

"Lose My Breath," the first focus track from Destiny Fulfilled, is already
                                                a Top 5 record on the Billboard Hot 100.

Destiny Fulfilled showcases the signature vocal harmonies and distinctive solo voices of Beyonce, Kelly and Michelle on 11 brand-new Destiny's Child tracks, each one pulsing with contemporary rhythms and unforgettable hooks, chronicling an emotional journey across the turbulent landscape of romance, from the exhilarating intoxication of falling in love through the heartbreak of loss to the growth and serenity of acceptance.

With Beyonce acting as one of the producers on each of the album's tracks,and songs co-written by all three of the group's members, Destiny Fulfilled is the most personal -- and most hands-on -- record that Destiny's Child has ever recorded.

Destiny Fulfilled is executive produced by Beyonce Knowles, Kelly Rowland,Michelle Williams & Mathew Knowles. Beyonce is a producer on all of the album's tracks, coming up with the concepts, vocal arrangements and being a tireless mastermind in the studio.

With lyrical themes drawn from the members' personal experience and musical support from some of the hottest producers in the business -- including Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins, Rich Harrison, Andre Harris & Vidal Davis, 9th Wonder, Bryan Michael Cox, Kendrick Dean, Rockwilder, Mario Winans, and Erron Williams -- Destiny Fulfilled is a celebration of the growth of Destiny's Child as singers, as songwriters, as artists, and as women.

The songs on Destiny Fulfilled are:
                                                "Lose My Breath,"
                                                "Soldier" (featuring T.I. and Lil Wayne),
                                                "Cater 2 U,"
                                                "T-Shirt,"
                                                "Is She The Reason,"
                                                "Girl,"
                                                "Bad Habit,"
                                                "If,"
                                                "Free,"
                                                "Through With Love,"
                                                "Love."

Comment

I prefer the fake tracklisting!

Only 11 tracks? We'll have to wait and see..

Comment

I prefer the fake tracklisting
                                                    LOL, me too. If they really made us wait 3 years for 11 trax. it's a definate download
                                                    WHAT HAPPENED TO UKMIX ???
                                                    All the Fighting and Arguments are getting old now, lets get back to talking about the MUSIC

Comment

Hopefully "The songs on Destiny Fulfilled are", doesn't mean the tracklist is 11 tracks is nothing! it better be 11 brilliant tracks!
                                                      MySpace

Comment

Taken from Billboard.com :

Destiny's Child Sets 'Fulfilled' Track List

Destiny's Child has confirmed the track list for its highly anticipated new album, "Destiny Fulfilled." Due Nov. 23 via Columbia, the 11-track set has gotten a huge early boost from the single "Lose My Breath," which has climbed to No. 4 in just five weeks on the Billboard Hot 100. A 12-inch vinyl single for the track will be released Nov. 2.

Other tracks set for inclusion on "Destiny Fulfilled" are "Soldier" featuring T.I. and Lil' Wayne, "Is She the Reason" and "Through With Love." Production was supplied by Rodney Jerkins, Rockwilder, Mario Winans and Rich Harrison, among others.

The new album is Destiny's Child's follow-up to 2001's "Survivor," which hit No. 1 on The Billboard 200 and featured the No. 1 Billboard Hot 100 singles "Bootylicious" and "Independent Women Pt. 1."

The group has already begun lining up major partners to promote "Destiny Fulfilled," including McDonald's, which will sponsor Destiny's Child's next tour. The Destiny Fulfilled & Lovin' It outing kicks off in April 2005 and will hit 70 cities.

The partnership kicks off in November with a commercial promoting World Children's Day in conjunction with the Ronald McDonald House charity. Over the next 18 months, Destiny's Child will participate in a variety of "I'm Lovin' It" campaign tie-ins, encompassing radio, television, print and Internet spots, as well as special merchandising and other promotions.

Here is the track list for "Destiny Fulfilled":

"Lose My Breath"
                                                        "Soldier" featuring T.I. and Lil Wayne
                                                        "Cater 2 U"
                                                        "T-Shirt"
                                                        "Is She the Reason"
                                                        "Girl"
                                                        "Bad Habit"
                                                        "If"
                                                        "Free"
                                                        "Through With Love"
                                                        "Love"
                                                        Pop Ate My Heart

Comment

11 songs!
                                                          Lazy cows.
                                                          They've had 3 years, give us more than 11 bloody songs!
                                                          Riposarsi Negli Pesca Madre - 1960 - 2004
                                                          Ti Voglio Bene! Per cortesa orologio io!

Comment

Originally posted by Aliiyssa
                                                            11 songs!
                                                            Lazy cows.
                                                            They've had 3 years, give us more than 11 bloody songs!
                                                            DAMN I AGREE! :evil:

Comment

Just downloaded snippets of all the songs. Don't expect a great album Lose my breath & Soldier are the only uptempo/upbeat tracks. The other 9 are dull. bring on the greatest hits album and split already!
                                                              MySpace

Comment

Working...
                                                              X