When you left I lost a part of me, It's still so hard to believe
    Come back baby please cos We belong together

June 27th

Comment

Originally posted by dgmrnb
      Originally posted by Aliiyssa
      11 songs!
      Lazy cows.
      They've had 3 years, give us more than 11 bloody songs!
      DAMN I AGREE! :evil:
      I also agree!! They usually have about 15/16 tracks on the album! GUTTED! :evil:

Comment

just listened to the snippets,album sounds so very boring. They should look up the word music in the dictionary.

Comment

I heard the snippets and the songs are slow and boring. I love slow music, but the songs just go nowhere. They lyrics weren't great either, they should change the album title to

LYRICALLY BANKRUPT....
          Favorite new shows this fall season '06

1. Heroes
          2. Ugly Betty
          3. Six Degrees

Comment

lol, are u guys hearing the snippets on the website ???
            WHAT HAPPENED TO UKMIX ???
            All the Fighting and Arguments are getting old now, lets get back to talking about the MUSIC

Comment

Im sampeling it now, Maybe it's cuz im such a big DC fan, but the songs sound ok to me. What really got me mad is that there really is only 11 tracks on it. Who knows maybe they'll be 3 interludes (One for Bee, One for Kell & One for Michelle) I hope you guys realized that this is I THINK their last album as a group. And they only did it becuz beyonce wanted to prove a point. that there still actually was a group, but thats IMO
              All the Fighting and Arguments are getting old now, lets get back to talking about the MUSIC

Comment

Apparently International release gets bonus track "Game Over"

Comment

Originally posted by After reading the fake tracklisting, king_oxymoron
                  Sounds interesting - glad its not only ten tracks or so..
                  If only you knew

But at least we get a bonustrack, well, Lose my Breat will have a b-side, so that makes 13. + 2 cool mixes, 15 tracks will be on my version

I'm really liking Bad Habit, Cater 2 U & Soldier. They're better than any song on the Survivor album. They take it back to their first 2 albums. The other samples still sound boring to me, but I hope the whole album will sound better...
                  MySpace

Comment

Just listened to the clips and wasn't really impressed. I'll be getting the album anyway cos I still really like "Lose My Breath". "Through With Love" sounds ok too, but the rest are just boring.

And another thing... Even when the three girls are harmonising together it just sounds like another Beyonce track. Beyonce's voice is the only one that you can really pick out.

The album kinda reminds me of Beyonce's solo album actually - one really good opening track and the rest just plain rubbish.
                    "I want a man who's kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?"

Comment

• Yep we are getting a bonus track called Game Over... UK Tracklist:

1. Lose My Breath
                      2. Soldier
                      3. Cater 2 U
                      4. T-Shirt
                      5. Is She The Reason
                      6. Girl
                      7. Bad Habit
                      8. If
                      9. Free
                      10. Through With Love
                      11. Love
                      International Bonus Track
                      12. Game Over

I Also have listened to the snippets and it does sound boring :( But i thought the same about Beyonces album on first listen, So give me another listen and i'll probably love it!
                      CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

• Ergh i can't believe it! I thought the album was gonna be amazing :(

Comment

• I think it's gonna be pretty good, better than survivor hopefully. Im not buying an 11 track album thou. So someone let me know when it comes online

Comment

• - NOT SPREADING RUMORS - But My friend told me aparentely the album has already leaked. Is this tru ??. If it is would kinda suck for them if it was tru. To be honest i dont really want it to leak, but i cant wait to hear the FULL TRACKS any longer

Comment

• I want it to leak too, but im still buying it no matter what! so it doesnt really matter to me..

some interesting news.... could this really be the last album?

from news24.com:

Destiny's Child have revealed reforming after a three-year break was a stress-induced "nightmare".

Beyonce Knowles, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams admit being together in a studio after so long was tense - and their songs initially sounded "really bad".

The threesome got back together earlier this year, after pursuing their own solo projects, to make the new album Destiny's Fulfilled, reports Femalefirst.co.uk.

Beyonce revealed: "We had two studios set up at the same time. The way we recorded the album was very different.

"We got sent thousands of tracks from different producers - but after picking out 30 we liked - they all started sounding the same."

The girls began to grow despondent as they set about writing their own songs - and they started to believe they would never produce a successful album again.

Kelly said: "Some days I was like, 'What are we doing? This is not a good song. Let's go to the next.' I had to calm down because I was so anxious. All of us were." - Ananova.com

http://www.news24.com/News24/Entertainm ... 22,00.html

Comment

• 30 tracks, and only 11 on the lp

Comment

• i know! some of the other 19 HAVE to be better than some of the stuff thats on the album.

Comment

• It's tru what u said thou Hype, About Us being mad at them for taking the more "Rhymic" approach with this new album, instead of the poppy "Survivor". But I know regardless im going to like this album, Cuz Dangerously In Love was in my stereo for over a year. So i can only imagine how lon this one will be in there. It just need to hurry up and come online, if it's not already here :-?

Comment

• I Know Dangerously In Love is my second All Time Fave album, Survivor is my third! WOTW is my 6th

Comment

• Thru the 30 second samples i been listening to. I think they should release either Cater 2 U, Free or Through With Love next. I don't see Solider doing any justice for their sales

Comment

• And here is the "Soldier" video:

http://www.destinyschild.com/email

Comment

• The soldier video is terrible, boring pants!
                                            The remixes of Lose My Breath are sh!t
                                            as is the Maxi single cover!

Its like they're not putting any effort into this album AT ALL!

Comment

• I haven't heard anything from their new album as of yet,but I'm really hoping it is like the stuff they did on their very first album!It probably won't,but I can always wish
                                              "It's so COOOOOOOOOOOLD in the D."

Comment

• I just found this floating around online. Is it tru???

Groovevolt.com reports that Janet Jackson is upset with Destiny's Child star Beyonce Knowles. "Beyonce pulled her duet with Jackson after the Superbowl fiasco," a source revealed. "Janet was very hurt by the attack but Beyonce contacted her in September and asked if Destiny's Child could use the vocals for their upcoming album." The phone call didn't go well, as Janet hung up on Beyonce.

Never knew this

Comment

• I have also just found out their singles rank. They have stated that their going to release their 3 uptempo tracks. And then slow it down for their 4th single.

1. Lose My Breath
                                                  2. Soldier
                                                  3. Girl
                                                  4. Cater 2 U ----- YEAH!

They also said that they may release a 5th single. Just to go beyond with what they did with "Survivor", cuz Survivor had 4 singles (3 uptempo and 1 slow). Might I add "Nasty Girl" was not released in Canada, I was really mad. I still havent seen the video :x . I found this out from a very reliable source, so im not doubting that it ain't true. sounds pretty real. And they don't plan to be released to far apart either. And they did the whole "11 track" thing purposly saying that "some of the greatest albums of all time have only 10 or 11 tracks". Pretty high hopes girls.

I wonder what single number 5 (if released) will be???

Comment

• U guys might like me for this one.

Destiny's Child - Game Over

http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/anjelworld ... eover.html

Comment

• A Question. A while ago I was on a Destiny's Child or maybe a Beyonce website. and their track "No More Rainy Days" was there. I cannot seem to find this website anymore. Does anyone know what the website address is. It had a lot of unreleased Destiny's Child songs

Comment

• ^^ Dunno, but if u find it let me know ;)

Why arent they releasing Through With Love or T-Shirt? Those are my faves from the samples!

Comment

• Even though i'm not overly impressed with Destiny's child, I still got tickets for the tour this morning.
                                                          It's probably gonna be the last chance to see them together so its worth it!
                                                          When you left I lost a part of me, It's still so hard to believe
                                                          Come back baby please cos We belong together

June 27th

Comment

• Their album is gonna come out a day earlier than planned (now scheduled for release Monday 15th November) in the US in an attempt to help combat piracy, internet leakage etc... Personally I don't really think a day will make that much difference.
                                                            "I want a man who's kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?"

Comment

• LOL gaz-uk. I was just coming on here to mention the same thing. I Just saw the "10 days away" album commercial on BET. Do they really think a day will make a difference. Im still surpized it hasnt leaked yet

Comment

Working...
                                                              X