Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten [single]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten [single]

Didn't see a thread for this yet so I just make one up. Quite fabaulous follow up. Sorta grower and pure-positive pop at its very best and a surefire Top5 hit after her #1 These Words.

Opinions ?? ..

Oh, and where can I watch the video?
    http://www.moopy.co.uk/

hmm.....its good but i prefer these words....her voice is much more powerful in this track....

BTW...do you know where i could get tracks or radio rips of delta's new album??????
    Have no regrets....

Comment

well, somebody's new here welcome!
      MySpace

Comment

Thankyou......
        Have no regrets....

Comment

Originally posted by saraali
          BTW...do you know where i could get tracks or radio rips of delta's new album??????
          Ummmm wrong topic to discuss Delta.

Anyway I don't mind the video. I think it was a good idea yet somehow I thought it would be better than it really is. :-?

Comment

I know...but i cant seem to get hold of any....
            Have no regrets....

Comment

I love 'Unwritten', it's about 20 times better than 'These Words', such an amazing song.
              Don't explain yourself 'cos talk is cheap,
              There's more important things than hearing you speak.

Comment

What's the video like?
                this town was meant for passing through but it ain't nothing new

Comment

It's her in like a photo frame and the frame moves and climbs about and stuff. yeah.
                  Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

Aww, I imagined it in a snow globe!
                    this town was meant for passing through but it ain't nothing new

Comment

I cannot wait to see the video in full! it'll be available on her website (www.natashabedingfield.com) within the coming 5 days!!!

Amazing song... I'm quite confident it could make number 1 because it's had an overwhelming response since it's debut on CD:UK last week! I have a GLC/Streets etc. fan of a m8 who likes this! I was shocked to say the least!
                      Keep your eyes on me...

Manchester Arena - May 2nd 2008 - Céline Dion - Block B, Row A

Comment

I adore this song, she's had consistently good singles so far and this should keep up her run of Top 5 singles easily

Comment

yah a number 3 and a number 1 and a number 1 album go natasha! i love alot of her other songs more then unwritten but a good single nonetheless

Comment

There is a topic for the album here, but since this is the next single, it deserves a topic of its own...
                            Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

Originally posted by saraali
                              I know...but i cant seem to get hold of any....
                              One thing you have to learn about this place - constantly asking for something will get you nowhere & will get you offside with ppl . Considering the album is not out for another 2 weeks, I don't even know whether somebody would have it up for download yet....best thing to do is (a) be patient, (b) ask nicely in the right topic or (c) wait until somebody puts up ones with the correct link.
                              Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

I love the song "Unwritten" and I'm hoping it reaches the top 3, 'cause "These Words" was just that bit more catchy and fun. However, the new single is so beautiful and full of meaning, and just so you know, Nikola helped out with the backing vocals for this song which I think is nice.
                                I'm giving you the RED LIGHT!

Comment

When I first heard the album this song really stood out for me. It's still one of my favourites on the album and fingers crossed for another #1.
                                  Idolised

Comment

My fav single out of the three so far Much better done accoustically IMO though, was a bit disappointed with the album version when i heard it for some reason, but still love the song and the lyrics Did anyone see her on totp friday just gone, with the choir? She was brilliant!

Comment

I like this now, SUPRIZE she's impressed me once again Love This Girl
                                      WHAT HAPPENED TO UKMIX ???
                                      All the Fighting and Arguments are getting old now, lets get back to talking about the MUSIC

Comment

I've started to like this now - I prefer it to "Single" but still think "These Words" is better. For some reason the beginning bit of this song reminds me of Alanis Morrisette. :-?

Anyway, good song, plenty of airplay/music channel play already - and love the video so its all good.
                                        Ste's Personal Chart 2020

Comment

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Did she have to spread around the amazing tracks on the single from Mini to Maxi?

Wild Horses is like my fave song offa the album and the live versh is on the Mini whilst her performance of Coldplay's The Scientist is on the Maxi which was amaaaaaaaaaazing. Damn you mini Bedingfield :evil:
                                          Ollie - The Christmas EP
                                          www.myspace.com/olliegoulding

Comment

Tracklisting and Artwork:

2-Track:
                                            Unwritten
                                            Wild Horses (Live)

Maxi:
                                            Unwritten
                                            If You're Gonna (Paul Oakenfield Mix)
                                            The Scientist (Live Radio 1 Lounge Recording)
                                            Unwritten Video
                                            KArl Siniak

If we give a little of our love away...
                                            It could sure make a difference, in some small, IN SOME SMALL WAY

Comment

Wow great covers and decent tracklists! V.impressed by her again which suprises me coz I was sure she couldn't follow up these words this well
                                              -*- NIGHTY NIGHT - FATAL ATTRACTION: WEST COUNTRY STYLE -*-

Comment

Originally posted by steophonic
                                                I've started to like this now - I prefer it to "Single" but still think "These Words" is better.
                                                My thoughts exactly But the video is a bit tacky I think
                                                These foolish games are tearing me apart

My CHART

Comment

i like this song... i wish she'd release I'm A Bomb or If Your Gonna though...
                                                  CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

If You're Gonna is apparently the next single planned for March ..
                                                    http://www.moopy.co.uk/

Comment

Great covers! They are a massive improvement from the dull "These Words" ones.

Not a big fane of If You're Gonna, would have preferred I'm A Bomb.

Comment

Originally posted by apo
                                                        I Bruise Easily is being released around mid-March

Loving the second cover, and the tracklistings are perfect! sooooooooooooooooo can't wait to hear Wild Horses live!!!

Tough competition for #1 with Band Aid, could just scrape it seems as NO-ONE likes the Band Aid single... but she's guaranteed a top 3 hit with this
                                                        Keep your eyes on me...

Comment

Originally posted by apo
                                                          If it was going to be a single, it wouldn't be on the maxi!
                                                          When you left I lost a part of me, It's still so hard to believe
                                                          Come back baby please cos We belong together

June 27th

Comment

RELEASED NOW!!
                                                            hands up who's bought it??

*puts two hands up*

number 2 on the Woolworths chart!! bloody Band Aid!! I'm still confident Tash can make it! PLEASE GO BUY IT!!
                                                            Keep your eyes on me...

Comment

Working...
                                                            X