Lindsay Lohan - Speak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lindsay Lohan - Speak

Although it wasn't a favourite of mine at first, Lindsay's new single "Rumours" has grown on me and now I'm liking it quite a bit. Oh yeah, I spelt the song title with a U 'cause I'm not American, LOL! Anyway, the début album is going to be called "Speak" and is out in December...

I've never really been a fan of Hilary Duff, but I've been a fan of Lindsay since "The Parent Trap" and I think her voice is better. I'm gonna be getting this album when it comes out, even though I'll surely be skint from the run-up to Christmas around then! What about you lot?
    I'm giving you the RED LIGHT!

I've always prefered Hilary, you can really tell they messed with Lindsay's voice a lot cause she sounds nothing like herself when she talks
    These foolish games are tearing me apart

My CHART

Comment

She looks gorgeous

Don't really like her voice though, or her songs. She should stick to her movie career, she's already made 3 brilliant films out of 4
      "I'm overwhelmed with gratitude, 'cause baby I'm so thankful I've found you.."

Comment

Woo Lindsay

Who's that on the cover? :-?
        So when I speak, listen

Comment

"Rumors" has really grown on me a hell of a lot, so I'm really curious to hear this! She's hardly got the best voice in pop, but her producers certainly do a decent enough job.

Comment

The album cover looks very Ashlee Simpsonish. I thought lindsay was supposed to do pop/r&b, but pop/rock like the other teenage girls.
            MySpace

Comment

I like Lindsay better than Hilary. Lindsay has a body of a real woman while Hilary is so sweet, sticky, gooey, and phony. Sad to say it but I think Rumors is a flop though.

Originally posted by Tiger
              I've always prefered Hilary, you can really tell they messed with Lindsay's voice a lot cause she sounds nothing like herself when she talks
              Favorite new shows this fall season '06

1. Heroes
              2. Ugly Betty
              3. Six Degrees

Comment

She does have a lot of attitude and I've yet to hear some other celebrity say something good about her!

Anyway,'Rumors' is a good song,but I don't think she'll get the same success as Hilary in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by k3joker
                  She looks gorgeous

Don't really like her voice though, or her songs. She should stick to her movie career, she's already made 3 brilliant films out of 4
                  I think she's actually released six starring movies so far...
                  • "The Parent Trap" (1998)[/*:m:kbnh6thp]
                  • "Life Size" (2000)[/*:m:kbnh6thp]
                  • "Get A Clue" (2002)[/*:m:kbnh6thp]
                  • "Freaky Friday" (2003)[/*:m:kbnh6thp]
                  • "Confessions Of A Teenage Drama Queen" (2004)[/*:m:kbnh6thp]
                  • "Mean Girls" (2004)[/*:m:kbnh6thp]
                  I've seen "Life Size" which also stars Tyra Banks as a living doll, LOL, but I haven't seen "Get A Clue" yet and these two films were only made for TV.
                  Originally posted by BronxBadBoi
                  I like Lindsay better than Hilary. Lindsay has a body of a real woman while Hilary is so sweet, sticky, gooey, and phony. Sad to say it but I think Rumors is a flop though.
                  Yeah, I think Hilary is okay but her voice is really thin, and Lindsay just looks much hotter and I think her voice is stronger. I'm not too sure if "Rumours" will be a big hit either.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinnamon
                    Originally posted by k3joker
                    She looks gorgeous

I think she's actually released six starring movies so far...
                    • "The Parent Trap" (1998)[/*:m:1c9n22yv]
                    • "Life Size" (2000)[/*:m:1c9n22yv]
                    • "Get A Clue" (2002)[/*:m:1c9n22yv]
                    • "Freaky Friday" (2003)[/*:m:1c9n22yv]
                    • "Confessions Of A Teenage Drama Queen" (2004)[/*:m:1c9n22yv]
                    • "Mean Girls" (2004)[/*:m:1c9n22yv]
                    I've seen "Life Size" which also stars Tyra Banks as a living doll, LOL, but I haven't seen "Get A Clue" yet and these two films were only made for TV.
                    Never heard of "Get a clue" or "Life Size"

Comment

Information about these films can be found at Lindsay's first official website...

Comment

Lindsay is better. Always was always will b
                        WHAT HAPPENED TO UKMIX ???
                        All the Fighting and Arguments are getting old now, lets get back to talking about the MUSIC

Comment

Information about these films can be found at Lindsay's first official website...
                          TBH I don't really care about these films

Comment

Of Lindsay's films, The Parent Trap and Freaky Friday were good, Mean Girls was brilliant and Confessions was a bit generic, but alright. I like Rumours though
                            Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

You mean Rumors, not Rumours. She's American. LMAO

1. Heroes
                              2. Ugly Betty
                              3. Six Degrees

Comment

And I'm British and we spell correctly :evil: I'm only kidding, I would never attempt to be anywhere near as arrogant as yourself.

Comment

Damn I'm joking. You know we Americans spell certain words differently than the British.
                                  Originally posted by king_oxymoron
                                  And I'm British and we spell correctly :evil: I'm only kidding, I would never attempt to be anywhere near as arrogant as yourself.

1. Heroes
                                  2. Ugly Betty
                                  3. Six Degrees

Comment

I was only joking too, I am always pulling people up for spelling so I'm not offended

Comment

The song has been spelt with a U for promotions over here.

Comment

okie doke.

The song has been spelt with a U for promotions over here.

1. Heroes
                                        2. Ugly Betty
                                        3. Six Degrees

Comment

I spelt it both ways in Canada when i was in high school. and i never was wrong (lol) I never even knew we spelt it different
                                          WHAT HAPPENED TO UKMIX ???
                                          All the Fighting and Arguments are getting old now, lets get back to talking about the MUSIC

Comment

Listen to 4 samples HERE!

sound promising it's like hilary duff, but better
                                            MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger
                                              Yeah i love Hilary, definately better but Lindsay is also good! I really like the cover, she looks HOT!

Comment

Lindsay is better!

Hilarry is so childish, anyway Lindsay is so much better looking, But that's just a state of mind.

Has anyone a link for the 'rumors'song??

Bye,Mike.

Comment

The album's sounding good - quite different from 'Rumours', but it's still cool. Can't wait to hear the whole thing!

Comment

Working...
                                                  X