X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG!
    TIME FLIES!

A ******* masterpiece.
    Lyrics, vocals, visuals, rollout and performances all on point. She brought her A game and was rewarded the biggest comeback ever when everybody had just written her off.

It was my first yr of college when it was released, so it brings so many fond memories <3

Damn, Mine again, Stay the night, Circles, Joy ride, Your girl, Fly like a bird, the best song ever written and sung in music history that is We belong together....
    Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Im surprised by the amount of people saying FLAB!

Comment

• Wow!

This album is such a classic.

The whole TEOM Era is legendary. What a comeback!

"Circles" remains one of my favorites.

Comment

• Classic album , classic songs, classic comeback , classic moment in pop culture history ! Happy 14th to this legendary album
          Proceed with Caution

Comment

• Amazing!

Comment

• Heard singles from this album when I was in my childhood days. Hard to believe that 14 years has passed since then!
              She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• ICONIC album! Stay the Night remains a bop! Should have been a single. Circles and FLAB still slays me when I listen to those songs.
                DISCOGS | LAST.FM | INSTAGRAM

Comment

• Fly Like A Bird is everything! Such a powerful vocal performance with a strong lyrical message. Getting goosebumps still from the performances.
                  She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Originally posted by lambforever View Post
                    Classic album , classic songs, classic comeback , classic moment in pop culture history ! Happy 14th to this legendary album
                    All of this

Comment

• If she was still with Island, they probably will have something for the fans!

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                        If she was still with Island, they probably will have something for the fans!
                        Cant they still release stuff since they own the masters?

Comment

• Masterpiece. Classy and Timeless!
                          Underneath The Stars

Comment

• This album is not really my cup of tea. Everything sounds kind of the same to me. It feels like I‘m listening to the same song for ages.

I love her vocals on this album though.
                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                              Mariah co-owns the masters, probably with a bigger stake at the expense of a lower revenue, just guessing.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                I hope so. I remember they were pleased with the Charmbracelet sales (considering everything that has happened) and managed to sneak out the Tour Edition with some bonus tracks. Of course, there was the planned Ultra Platinum Edition for this which was a brilliant move as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                  This album is not really my cup of tea. Everything sounds kind of the same to me. It feels like I‘m listening to the same song for ages.
                                  This applies more for Memoirs than TEOM, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                    This album is not really my cup of tea. Everything sounds kind of the same to me. It feels like I‘m listening to the same song for ages.

I love her vocals on this album though.
                                    Do you still consider WBT to be the best song of all time tho?
                                    Originally posted by beredy
                                    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                      Do you still consider WBT to be the best song of all time tho?
                                      I would be deaf if I wouldn’t realize that it’s a bop
                                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Is this true?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post
                                          Is this true?

no dahling, this is another shoot by Klinko and Indrani did for Wolford, the model wearing the same design with different color. They just photoshopped her head in.

Comment

• Even so, thank God because its terrible

Comment

• Your Girl is tragic. Like how could that end up on the album?

Comment

• This one was the original cover that they judged as "copying Beyoncé" during the album listening party. LA Reid had it changed right away because someone commented that it had a striking resemblance to the Dangerously in Love cover.

Comment

• ^The only semblance is hand over head. But the one they chose is definitely more ICONIC. The MC stance is everything!

Comment

• They made her look expensive. It was one of the most amazing eras in Pop Music history. So glad I lived through it.
                                                    You ain't gotta break down,
                                                    YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

Working...
                                                    X