Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hotpantz - (I'd Like To Give You) One For Xmas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This deserved top 10 by a long way, but it entered at #64.

It's clearly a christmas classic, so bring on the re-release next christmas.
    Don't explain yourself 'cos talk is cheap,
    There's more important things than hearing you speak.

Comment

Oh well some people just don't know pure class when they hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by Flea
        Well it looks like your wish is gonna be coming true

Although it's not currently on the release schedule, Gut Records have been persuaded to re-release this sometime next month!

Comment

Oh my God!!!!!!

I was listening to this earlier funny enough. It deserves to do well, as it's the only decent recent Christmas track.
          Johnny wanted cream buns for his birthday tea...

Comment

YES! That is brilliant news.

It had better be a hit this time round. :x

Comment

im not bothered as long as it keeps westlife from the number 1 spot

Comment

Originally posted by loopdaloop_69
                Originally posted by Flea
                Well it looks like your wish is gonna be coming true

Although it's not currently on the release schedule, Gut Records have been persuaded to re-release this sometime next month!
                YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Bring It On!!!!!!!!
                KArl Siniak

If we give a little of our love away...
                It could sure make a difference, in some small, IN SOME SMALL WAY

Comment

OMG you're joking!! How is THIS good news?!?!
                  LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

YAY

Comment

On the release schedule for a December 12th release! YAY!

Comment

Oh my goodness how ace!
                        this town was meant for passing through but it ain't nothing new

Comment

Lindz? If you're reading this, I presume you'll boycott it for the same reasons I am doing, no?

I think it's rather funny that the independent record label that used to get top 5 singles and albums in the late 90s with Space (before screwing them over) has had to resort to rereleasing a failed novelty hit that I can't see any more people caring about this time around than last!

Comment

Where's your crimbo spirit?
                            Hit or not, it's a fun song... you Scrooge!

Comment

Originally posted by matthew_dixon
                              I think it's rather funny that the independent record label that used to get top 5 singles and albums in the late 90s with Space (before screwing them over) has had to resort to rereleasing a failed novelty hit that I can't see any more people caring about this time around than last!
                              Actually they didn't have to resort to anything, some of the music channels' head honchos actually persuaded Gut to give this another chance!

Comment

It's been CANCELLED by the looks of things, boo!

Comment

No, it has been released. (Not that that's necessarily a good thing...) Try your local Virgin (oo-er!)

Amir.

Comment

Whoops! Well I couldn't find it online anywhere, and apparently HMV aren't stocking it?

Comment

Well yeah, it's been released. I saw it myself in the shops!

Doesn't mean more than 50 people actually BOUGHT it on its first day of release though

(and btw, I'm not joking there!)

Comment

I was hoping initially that it would do better than the first time around, but I guess the label couldn't be arsed to promote it. I knew if it would be released, it'd be lucky to reach the top 200 or so.

Comment

A classic it is, but do you think I can find it anywhere?!
                                          No

Comment

Originally posted by crazyman324
                                            No
                                            Video or song? I have the CD if you want a mp3.

In my defence it was 50p and on sale, but it's a classic...compared to some shit Christmas songs!
                                            Johnny wanted cream buns for his birthday tea...

Comment

Originally posted by Skelofect
                                              Originally posted by crazyman324
                                              No
                                              Video or song? I have the CD if you want a mp3.

In my defence it was 50p and on sale, but it's a classic...compared to some shit Christmas songs!
                                              50p or not, you are not excused, that could have bought you half a lotto ticket.

Comment

How can anyone resurrect this thread a third time? :x
                                                LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

Because it's awesome

Loving and severely hating the Cheeky-ness.

Comment

It's the one from my favourite Christmas songs.

My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).

Dreamer, you must to visit Lithuania and see/listen a live concert of your YVA strawberries.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X