Destiny's Child - Girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
    This was the only song I didn't care for on the album...
    Gurllllll....

"I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
      This was the only song I didn't care for on the album...

:-? :-? :-?

Comment

• I really liked the lyrics. They are like a conversation. But the melody was very run of the mill.
        The album - although it features their best vocal harmonies - is filled with fillers. The only real gems were "Loose my breath" and the great "Through with love". I liked "Cater 2 u" too but the lyrics weren't that great.
        And if I only could
        I'd make a deal with God
        And I'd get him to swap our places

(Kate Bush - Running up that hill)

Comment

• This grew on me lately, especially after "The Girl Is Mine" getting released.

Comment

• One of very few DC songs I still use.
            Whitney Houston

Comment

• This ended up being my most liked of the Destiny Fulfilled singles. It was a slow burner but unlike the first two singles it didn't burn out after a few months and has that timeless sound. I never understood the lukewarm reviews for the album as I thought it was hot!

Comment

• Originally posted by FeffyJeffey
                hear is somthin i herd that michelle is anerisick even though this could be true l8r on i heard in was just that she has worked out alot then the next day i heard that she is dying of anericesa why dont ppl stop chatting shit bout ppl coz they act like it does effect the ppl they are chatting about if u aske it is not about how she looks and how she is they are a sensational group who are all talented and now they are releasing songs where she actually sings in it makes michelle now look like she can sing

Comment

• Originally posted by minime
                  Originally posted by FeffyJeffey
                  hear is somthin i herd that michelle is anerisick even though this could be true l8r on i heard in was just that she has worked out alot then the next day i heard that she is dying of anericesa why dont ppl stop chatting shit bout ppl coz they act like it does effect the ppl they are chatting about if u aske it is not about how she looks and how she is they are a sensational group who are all talented and now they are releasing songs where she actually sings in it makes michelle now look like she can sing
                  ˇEh, mamá!
                  Me quiero matar
                  El mundo se va a la mierda
                  Y no he hecho nada

Comment

• The worst song on Destiny Fulfilled.
                    Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
                      The worst song on Destiny Fulfilled.
                      Glad I'm not alone.

It was just meh...I can still play it though.

Comment

• Originally posted by BronxBadBoi
                        Girl is a cheesy song...Damn it's cheesy.

Beyonce hogs up the whole song too....Beyonce sings one verse, Kelly sings the second verse and then out of nowhere Michelle the dying cat starts singing and she tries to belt out a freaking loud noise. Beyonce does all the adlibs and it seems like she does all the back ground vocals.

The song should be called

Girl: Beyonce f/ Kelly and that dying cat.

All their songs are like this though...

Comment

• I think the downside of the album was that it was so predictable, almost all songs had the same structure. Beyoncé first verse, then Kelly second verse, and the bridge and whatever line that was left to sing belonged to Michelle before turning it over to Beyoncé to do the adlibs.

Comment

• DC's magnum opus
                            last.fm

Comment

• Guuurrrrllll
                              Originally posted by beredy
                              When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
                                I think the downside of the album was that it was so predictable, almost all songs had the same structure. Beyoncé first verse, then Kelly second verse, and the bridge and whatever line that was left to sing belonged to Michelle before turning it over to Beyoncé to do the adlibs.
                                Could you imagine a DC song being any other way (and being good) though?

Comment

• Originally posted by intosoul
                                  Originally posted by GetBack
                                  I think the downside of the album was that it was so predictable, almost all songs had the same structure. Beyoncé first verse, then Kelly second verse, and the bridge and whatever line that was left to sing belonged to Michelle before turning it over to Beyoncé to do the adlibs.
                                  The thought of Michelle leading a song that is not Say Yes gives me nightmares i advance

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesper
                                    Originally posted by intosoul
                                    Originally posted by GetBack
                                    The thought of Michelle leading a song that is not Say Yes gives me nightmares i advance
                                    #PoorMichelle

Comment

• Too much Guuurl goin' on here, but still like this. All 3 of them looked beautiful in the mv.
                                      You ain't gotta break down,
                                      YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• That ghey 70s throwback production
                                        Originally posted by beredy
                                        When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Second best 'Girl' song after Kaytranada's.
                                          I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                          I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• There’s just something timeless about this song. I can remember where I was when this single came out. Such a great time to experience this.

| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Working...
                                            X