Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey - It's Like That (feat. Fatman Scoop)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I came to have a party. Open up the Bacardi

Such a banger and a great comeback single. It's super catchy and still fresh after all these years.
    Can't believe she worked with Fatman Scoop though. Random collaboration, but it somehow worked well.
    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benjamin
      I came to have a party. Open up the Bacardi

Such a banger and a great comeback single. It's super catchy and still fresh after all these years.
      Can't believe she worked with Fatman Scoop though. Random collaboration, but it somehow worked well.
      His screaming was was the in thing at the time
      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• A BANGER!!! It's really unfortunate that since then she's had only Migrate and Obsessed

Comment

• This is fine the way it is but sometimes I imagine if this was a lil more upbeat it'd be even more enjoyable.
          You ain't gotta break down,
          YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueScorpion
            This is fine the way it is but sometimes I imagine if this was a lil more upbeat it'd be even more enjoyable.
            I feel the same way. This and "Obsessed" were the last good first singles she has done since.
            Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

• Originally posted by Guru
              Originally posted by Benjamin

So basically, Future before Future
              Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
                Originally posted by Guru
                Originally posted by Benjamin

So basically, Future before Future
                Past
                Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Originally posted by hellohello
                  Originally posted by BlueScorpion
                  This is fine the way it is but sometimes I imagine if this was a lil more upbeat it'd be even more enjoyable.
                  I feel the same way. This and "Obsessed" were the last good first singles she has done since.
                  #Beautiful and Oh Santa were ace.

Comment

• If Jade/Shanice had recorded this it might've sounded like this...

[youtube:3k2pd21q]bmcypcEXllw[/youtube:3k2pd21q]

Comment

• ^ I love it!!
                      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Originally posted by hellohello
                        Originally posted by BlueScorpion
                        IMO, #Beautiful is her best lead single since the 90s.

Comment

• It's her best single of the 2000's.
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• The Scott Storch remix of this song featuring Fat Joe makes it more upbeat and exciting!

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
                              The Scott Storch remix of this song featuring Fat Joe makes it more upbeat and exciting!
                              It is a supreme BOP.

The original was such a fantastic return for Mariah. This should have been a bigger hit in the US. Amazing track that was released at the time that I began stanning for Mariah.

Comment

• Re: Mariah Carey - It's Like That (ft. Fatman Scoop)

This is my fav Mariah song by far
                                Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Originally posted by Yoshie
                                  Originally posted by GetBack
                                  The Scott Storch remix of this song featuring Fat Joe makes it more upbeat and exciting!
                                  It is a supreme BOP.

The original was such a fantastic return for Mariah. This should have been a bigger hit in the US. Amazing track that was released at the time that I began stanning for Mariah.
                                  I can't believe it peaked at #16. It deserved so much better! It sounded as if it were a #1 single!

Comment

There is not a SINGLE night out I don't play this song to set me in the mood.
                                    You ain't gotta break down,
                                    YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• I am still waiting for the high quality proper fade out version of the Scott Storch remix with Fat Joe. It is the best version of this jam!

Comment

Best Mariah Carey single ever
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

FIYAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller
                                            If Jade/Shanice had recorded this it might've sounded like this...

[youtube:c5rqmd2i]bmcypcEXllw[/youtube:c5rqmd2i]

Love it! Definitely Jade inspired
                                            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• First song I heard from her, i thought it was her debut single, then few weeks later there was article about her in BRAVO and they said it was her 10th album or something, I was shocked
                                              Not to mention that I confused her with Marie Curie

Song still BOPS hard, video is great,always reminded me Sugababes' Shape

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen
                                                First song I heard from her, i thought it was her debut single, then few weeks later there was article about her in BRAVO and they said it was her 10th album or something, I was shocked
                                                Not to mention that I confused her with Marie Curie

Song still BOPS hard, video is great,always reminded me Sugababes' Shape
                                                Now sis

Comment

• My favourite Mariah song actually (outside of Xmas).
                                                  M08T10

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123
                                                    My favourite Mariah song actually (outside of Xmas).
                                                    Love you like a love song!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X