Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey - It's Like That (feat. Fatman Scoop)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BeatBoxer
    replied
    Originally posted by k3joker
    Originally posted by child_destinys
    I think she looks amazing. I'd rather she filled out a dress than have it drooping off her...
    She filled this dress

She was soooo hot then. And I loved the hotpants in 'LoverBoy'

soooooo true.

Leave a comment:

• child_destinys
    replied
    She looks great yeah, but it was probably airbrushed. I'm just saying she doesn't look fat now - just curvy like she has nearly always been!

Leave a comment:

• k3joker
    replied
    I think she looks amazing. I'd rather she filled out a dress than have it drooping off her...
    She filled this dress

She was soooo hot then. And I loved the hotpants in 'LoverBoy'

Leave a comment:

• lakerchik1987
    replied
    Hey well I'm not 21 yet, I don't HAVE to be mature

Leave a comment:

• Rawiri James
    replied
    Y'all is acting like she's Two-Tonne Tessie saying she looks "chunky". I mean for Christ sake, she ain't even big! I hate to be mates wit' you guys.

Leave a comment:

• Dazzle
    replied
    Originally posted by lakerchik1987
    Before all the Mariah fans roll their eyes at me, has she put on weight? She's looking chubbier, and at Ant and Dec I thought I saw a double chin!
    Well, onbe thing's for sure: Money can't buy you weight loss, well it can but they ACTUALLY gotta burn the fat instead of burning the credit cards. " Put down the twinkie mariah GOOD GIRL
    :-? That was mature.
    She didn't look any fatter when I was standing next to her on Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• child_destinys
    replied

Leave a comment:

• lakerchik1987
    replied
    Before all the Mariah fans roll their eyes at me, has she put on weight? She's looking chubbier, and at Ant and Dec I thought I saw a double chin!
    Well, onbe thing's for sure: Money can't buy you weight loss, well it can but they ACTUALLY gotta burn the fat instead of burning the credit cards. " Put down the twinkie mariah GOOD GIRL

Leave a comment:

• davahuuk
    replied
    Good to see the singles doing well...considering wether to pick up a copy myself, but I have the Mp3s on my comp and will get the labum next week, so from a fiancialy perspective its not really worth it.

As for the Maz being a overweight...I have to admit she can look a bit chunky, but I wouldnt say overweight...I dunno, I think shes just a big girl anyway, shes not ever going to be one of those skinny skinny popstars.

Leave a comment:

• k3joker
    replied

Leave a comment:

• abidhaq
    replied
    the single is ahead of Kylie, by 2,000 copies and looks destined for a top 3 hit, if not top 5

Leave a comment:

• moksha
    replied
    i bought the single last saturday.i like the main version and the morales club mix.
    i think she will have another #1 hit in the billboard dance chart.
    in italy she's doing well on the trl chart. let's see how things will go in the singles chart. italian radios aren't pay to much attention to it's like that. maybe things will change if the song will be a huge hit in uk or in europe.

Leave a comment:

• Cmasta
    replied
    Originally posted by Dazzle
    Well... at the moment it looks like it's in the lower part of the top five (not 3, not 5, work it out)

I'm hoping it will climb to at least number 3 for Sunday! But as long as it stays in the top 5 I'll be happy!

I saw midweeks(several of them were fake so i dont know what to believe) And Mariah was above Elvis on 1st day sales and i thought she would be able to pass 100K i was about to post about it.But then i saw other ones that claim to be real and she's at 4 behind Kylie and Elvis.Lol the only thing certain about the midweeks is that Tony Christie is No1 thats all lol.

Leave a comment:

• Dazzle
    replied
    Well... at the moment it looks like it's in the lower part of the top five (not 3, not 5, work it out)

I'm hoping it will climb to at least number 3 for Sunday! But as long as it stays in the top 5 I'll be happy!

Leave a comment:

• Dazzle
    replied
    Cos thats called spam!

Speaking of spam...
    IT'S LIKE THAT IS OUT NOW!

Leave a comment:

• BeatBoxer
    replied
    haha! Happy Birthday and why not post in every topic its relevent to them all

Leave a comment:

• matthew_dixon
    replied
    Yes, Okay, we get the picture

a) Happy Birthday to Mariah Carey
    b) There's at least 5 current topics about the woman

Did you really need to post the same message in all 5 though?

Leave a comment:

• soulJAH
    replied
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MISS MARIAH CAREY!!!

Leave a comment:

• HonanBeetch
    replied
    Awww, the diva mimes...It's okay, life goes on and we're still going to get her album, right? The whole wind blowing thing with her hair ont he video for "It's Like That" looks just wrong...But anyway, loving the song, but the video is starting to get overplayed here. They need to overplay the song on the radio because it's catchy. When's "Part 2" going to come out?...Is it going to be her next single (with the supposed "wedding scene"). I think this has been asked too many times already. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    I'm quite disappointed after seeing her on Ant & Dec, she wasn't making much effort to mime convincingly :( The performance was good though, I just wish she'd make the effort to sing live!

Leave a comment:

• buzzy
    replied
    Did anyone see Mariah on TOTP last night? Sorry but i thought she was really awful, i was actually cringing All she did was strut around in what i thought was a very unflattering outfit and mime badly. You would have thought someone like Mariah could be bothered to SING at least!! :-? Oh well, still love the song, but wouldnt want to watch a performance like that again

Leave a comment:

• Dazzle
    replied
    What shows is Mariah appearing on? I know she's on TOTP and And & Dec...
    Today she was on TRL
    Tomorrow shes on Top of the pops
    Saturday shes on CD:UK (Although it may be recorded for next week) and Ant & Dec!

And Mariah told us herself that the single is number one in Japan!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    I so hope this is #1, she really really deserves it and I'd like nothing more than for Mariah to be at the top of her game in the UK again!

Can't wait to see her on UK telly!

Leave a comment:

• child_destinys
    replied
    What shows is Mariah appearing on? I know she's on TOTP and And & Dec...

Leave a comment:

• Dazzle
    replied
    At the moment I'm predicting the single to go top 3 but wouldn't be surprised if it went all the way to number one.

The album... top 20 definitely. Top 10 hopefully!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X