Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey - It's Like That (feat. Fatman Scoop)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soulJAH
    replied
    I can't explain how impatient I am in terms of Mariah's new album!!

So, what's everyone's favorite Mariah Carey song?... I know it's so hard to choose ONE, but is there a song that you just can't resist listening to!?!?

hit meeh back up on that y'all....

**ever since "it's like that".. I've been saying "y'all" at the end of my sentences just because she says "it's like that Y'ALL"... ha ha ha**

Leave a comment:

• Dazzle
    replied
    D'oh!
    Forgot to post the tracklist!

CD Single:
    1. It's Like That - Main Version
    2. It's Like That - David Morales Radio Mix

Maxi CD Single:
    1. It's Like That - Main Version
    2. It's Like That - W/O RAP
    3. It's Like That - David Morales Club Remix
    4. It's Like That - David Morales Classic Mix
    5. It's Like That - Stereo Experience

Now confirmed as being released on March 28th. Just one week before the album!

No news of any artwork as yet - so we can assume it's the same silhouette pic!

Leave a comment:

• Dazzle
    replied
    The video is absolutely incredible.
    I've been annoying everyone this weekend by singing it non stop, and doing the "Them chickens is ash and I'm lotion" movement!

I just love the video. It's perfect!
    *opens door and claps hands in time*

Leave a comment:

• DC34ever
    replied
    Mariah will perform on the most important german music award "Echo 2005"!!!!Its said that this will be her great comeback...and today I heard I like that for the first time on the radio....

it needs alot of time to grow on me, but now I really like that song!

Leave a comment:

• soulJAH
    replied
    yeah... what they said!! LoL.. LmfaOo...

Leave a comment:

• child_destinys
    replied
    Most things avaiable for download are radio rips, not the final version or just not CD quality...so I'm gonna buy it regardless.

Leave a comment:

• Rawiri James
    replied
    Originally posted by streetbond
    i have an issue here with those fans that are downloading and sharing files illegaly over the net.
    singles sales were better and album sales were better before the internet era...i was expecting each and every album with eagerness to go and buy it , but now loads of people downoaod it free which is very selfish and egocentric...i`m glad many swappers are sued they deserve it.
    I hear what y'all sayin, but having heard "Say Something" and "We Belong Together" (which was taken from the radio, BTW) has only fuelled my anticpation of the record. And for me, I'll definitely be buying the album and singles from it.

Leave a comment:

• soulJAH
    replied
    Well, all in all, Mariah Carey is back and I hope that she stays in and never breaks AGAIN!! Gosh, I can't tell you how much I love her!! I wish I could do a duet with her!!

oh well..

Leave a comment:

• Cornholio
    replied
    Originally posted by BronxBadBoi
    The video was pretty lame...I was expecting more.
    Believe me... I expected less, and it was a great video xox.

Leave a comment:

• streetbond
    replied
    i`m pretty happy with the success " it`s like that" has had in the us on airplay alone, we couldn`t have wanted a better start for an album that will definitely be mariah`s huge seller and above all full of quality songs for all tastes.
    i have an issue here with those fans that are downloading and sharing files illegaly over the net.
    i`m not an employee at riaa or some legal record firms so don`t give me labels...it`s just my thoughts that downloads did destroy the music.
    singles sales were better and album sales were better before the internet era...i was expecting each and every album with eagerness to go and buy it , but now loads of people downoaod it free which is very selfish and egocentric...i`m glad many swappers are sued they deserve it.
    The album hasn`t come out yet and yet there are/were 4/5 songs of this album already on the internet? is this doing good? i don`t think so.
    For my part i haven`t listened to any of these except " it`s like that" because i choose not to , i will go and buy the album and die to hear it for the first time...i`ll enjoy myself in the process ...but i will never say that those fans who swap songs illegally are true fanxs...they are not... in the end, you can go and download the god damn song for 88/99 cents -its no big deal.

Leave a comment:

• soulJAH
    replied
    Hey you guys! I'm a huge Mariah Carey fan and I've seen her quite a few times!! Her song, "it's like that" is pretty good. I was hoping that her comeback wouldn't be as HORRIBLE as her Glitter Soundtrack!! Boy was that a flop!! But to tell you the truth, I haven't seen the whole music video but I agree with BronxBadBoi, I was kind of expecting more from her Music Video!! It's not bad, but I think there are things that could've made it a little more better!!

But yeah, today is my first time in here and I hope to be coming in here more often!! he he he.... Long Beach, California Lovin for all of yah!!

peace easee

Leave a comment:

• cortez
    replied
    maybe she marrys the guy at the end of its like that, hence the wedding dress in the pics.

Leave a comment:

• Rawiri James
    replied
    ^^ It is. The videos were shot simultaneously, and are based the same.

Leave a comment:

• Molasses
    replied
    At first I didn’t like this song at all, but it has grown on me – thankfully coz I always like to see her do well. Its not one of her best singles thou, and she couldn’t have picked a worst rapper to collaborate with (she must have run out coz she’s worked with everyone!!)

PS, about the video – it says ‘To Be Continued’ @ the end so her next video We Belong Together (right?) must be based on It’s Like That vid.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    I love the video Hopefully this will be Top 5 in the UK, it's really good!

Leave a comment:

• Belgo
    replied
    Hopefully the video will be all over Europe in no time.

The single is out in three weeks,so they have to start promoting it.

Leave a comment:

• child_destinys
    replied
    Just caught the end of the video (it's on UK TV already! ), she looks fantastic. Not sure how well it goes with the song which is more a club song...still love it though

Leave a comment:

• Mattstar
    replied
    I've got to say that I think the video is brilliant! I think MC is back in fine form this time round. I look forward to the "We Belong Together" video to see how it pans out!

Leave a comment:

• imissu_aaliyah
    replied
    Originally posted by apo
    Originally posted by imissu_aaliyah
    She has 8 Octives. Meaning she has 8 different high note ranges. Nobody else in this world (i think) can do that. now that craaaazy
    Her vocal range is 4 octaves and 3 notes. It is the biggest known vocals range but 8 octaves is totally surreal and false .. ..
    This is my 1000th post, HOLLA, but I heard that she had 8 octives. apparently she said so on Oprah, but a lot of things have been "said" on that show, so maybe I've been told wrong. LMAO

Leave a comment:

• apo
    replied
    Originally posted by imissu_aaliyah
    She has 8 Octives. Meaning she has 8 different high note ranges. Nobody else in this world (i think) can do that. now that craaaazy
    Her vocal range is 4 octaves and 3 notes. It is the biggest known vocals range but 8 octaves is totally surreal and false .. ..

Leave a comment:

• BronxBadBoi
    replied
    The video was pretty lame...I was expecting more.

Leave a comment:

• imissu_aaliyah
    replied

Leave a comment:

• davykid15
    replied
    I saw the video on "Making The Video" today. I love the video, and I think she looks great!

She also talked about how her fans often tell her that they like her songs when she belts out singing, and she said that as an artist she's learned to use different types of vocal abilities (well, something like that, I kinda forgot now)

Leave a comment:

• LostAvenger
    replied
    http://www.seven31.com/itslikethat.mpg - Save Right Click
    http://home.exetel.com.au/hf/itslikethat.mpg - Save right click

Leave a comment:

• LostAvenger
    replied
    http://s35.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3BGP ... RXU3ZQGFZQ

The video. I ADORE it. Best Mariah video of the 2000's by far!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X