No announcement yet.

Usher - Caught Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well looks like the song is gonna miss top 10 by the weekend, currently only sitting at number 13, but it could change by Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by murda2live
      sorry dont cur what ya say confessions sucked and so does this song/video
      RU serious? If you are, Im guessing you are not really into RnB, cos Confessions is far the best RnB album I heard since Mary J's and SWV's first LP's!!! Almost every tune is a quality, and potentially a hit, and weather you think that Usher is arrogant or not, he gives us exactly what we want and need: pure quality RnB. I had massive respect for Usher since the day 1.

As for this tune, I loved it since the second I heard it, and I knew it would be the next (RnB)club jam, which it has proven to be now.

The only tune I didnt like on album was actually Red light, it has a very awkward bassline, and is almost off key. But just like any tune, if its played enough on da radio and clubs, it will grow on us.
      Misslady

Comment

Rediscovered this song after Anoop performed it on Idol, absolutely love it - always did like it but I think this is actually one of his best.

Comment

This actually sounds like a toned down Yeah! (lyrically similar too) but I still love it, in fact I’d say it’s very underrated in his catalogue.

On the down side, Caught Up broke his streak of #1 hits in the U.S. that had been going on for a full year! (Yeah!, Burn, Confessions, Pt. 2, My Boo)
          Originally posted by beredy
          When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

One of his best singles definitely.
            I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Man this song still slaps
              Forever Young

Comment

Underrated and still sounds so good!

Comment

I thought I was the only one remembering this one.
                  You ain't gotta break down,
                  YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                    Rediscovered this song after Anoop performed it on Idol, absolutely love it - always did like it but I think this is actually one of his best.
                    What is an Anoop?
                    1 Groove Armada|2 Gjons Tears |3 Tove Lo|4 Jack Garratt |5 Sigma|

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                      What is an Anoop?
                      LOOOL I had to look that up, apparently an American Idol contestant from 2009.

Comment

Working...
                      X