Jennifer Lopez - Rebirth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jennifer Lopez - Rebirth

Well heres the tracklist for the new album... Looks okay i think...

1. Get Right
    2. Step Into My World
    3. Hold You Down (featuring Fat Joe)
    4. Whatever You Wanna Do
    5. Cherry Pie
    6. I Got U
    7. Still Around
    8. Ryde or Die
    9. I, Love
    10. He'll Be Back
    11. (Can't Believe) This Is Me
    12. Get Right (featuring Fabolous)
    CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

I really like the design for this cover, very sleek... her make-up compliments the look. Understated lipstick with the dark eyeliner, really makes the black curvacious line flow from the top to the bottom of the design - Perfect for the title rebirth. She looks great but I guess I've really just fallen in love with her jewellery, God do I have a crazy obsession with bracelets...
    All of humanity is living in a dream world but suffering real consequences.

Comment

I just hope it's better than the last one, correction: two albums. Hold you down is supposed to be the 2nd single. Can't wait to hear that. I hope it's like Feeling So Good
      MySpace

Comment

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing ... 574&nbc1=1

Jennifer Lopez and Fat Joe Shoot "Hold You Down" - January 15, 2004

uhhhhhh .....

i wanna hear it...i don't think it is like "Feelin So Good"...uhhh...i don't have no ideia

Comment

Comment

soooooo wish I looked like Jlo, she's gorgeous!

I think Jennifer has a similar fashion sense in this video to 'All I have' with LL Cool J.. You remember the wrapped up look?? Obviously not seen enough yet to be sure, she looks kinda cosy in that coat though!

Has anybody heard this track?

Comment

ohh...she don't like "ohhh hot"....but it doesn't matter....

I think that she is trying to be another one Jennifer with Rebirth, not trying call attention by her body and yes for her music !!!

it is for the those pictures does not give for know exactly as is the video and very except the song...

and it don't leak...

but...

You and your guest are confirmed to attend the SUNDAY, January 16th, 2005 television performance of JENNIFER LOPEZ with Special Guest FAT JOE for British Television at the Sony Music Studios. Your name will be on our fan list and our audience coordinators will check you in on the audience line to the left of the loading dock doors.
              maybe anybody rip it...

Comment

more pics...

Comment

I thought this was the cover:

Comment

No, that one was made my someone who likes photoshop

Can't wait to hear the track with Fat Joe. I do hope it's in the same style as Feeling So Good as that's one of my fav Jenny songs And the pics remind me of All I Have meets Feeling So Good
                    MySpace

Comment

I likt the photo above but the one at the top - meh!

Comment

Has Jennifer Lopez always put her full name on album covers or is it usually Jlo?

I was just curious beacuse I'd read somewhere that she wants to drop Jlo?

Comment

more

sexyyyyy

Comment

Originally posted by jaypeg
                            Has Jennifer Lopez always put her full name on album covers or is it usually Jlo?

I was just curious beacuse I'd read somewhere that she wants to drop Jlo?
                            She hasnt been J.Lo since the remix album... She dropped it when she released This Is Me.. Then

Comment

Those shoes are played out.

The cover reminds me of Kylie Minogue's last cover. No originality.

Comment

Ahh yeah, I knew it reminded me of something^^^!
                                You said turn around so I cannot see your tears falling...

Comment

Originally posted by brazillian_mix
                                  She looks like she has the biggest ass in the world

Wait, we already knew that
                                  Ollie - The Christmas EP
                                  www.myspace.com/olliegoulding

Comment

Originally posted by mivida2k

i really don't think J.Lo would be copying Kylie! if she even knows who she is!

Comment

Like the name, I like the picture but not paticually for the cover.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype

As if she wouldn't know who Kylie is. She's not STUPID. :-?

Comment

Originally posted by Belgo
                                          Originally posted by Hype

As if she wouldn't know who Kylie is. She's not STUPID. :-?
                                          She might be stupid.

Comment

Funny comments.

Comment

She's not STUPID. :-?
                                              Gigli.
                                              Case closed.

Comment

I could've made a better cover with my eyes shut!

I love "Get Right", let's hope the album is as good.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller
                                                  I could've made a better cover with my eyes shut!

I love "Get Right", let's hope the album is as good.
                                                  I should think there is more chance of Ashanti going out with Nelly then there is of J.Lo's new album being good. Wait a minute......

Comment

She looks like a big ol' seal with one leg.

Long John Sealver
                                                    (See what I did there *Ba-dum-bum-tssssssh*)

Comment

Originally posted by crazyman324
                                                      She's not STUPID. :-?
                                                      Gigli.
                                                      Case closed.

That is why I love James!
                                                      When you left I lost a part of me, It's still so hard to believe
                                                      Come back baby please cos We belong together

June 27th

Comment

^^Lol
                                                        The other albums she has released have been really good so let's just hope this one will be better!

Comment

She's usually quite generic, but some tracks off "J.Lo" were classics (Ain't It Funny, I'm Gonna Be Alright") so I won't be writing this off before I hear it.

Comment

The Leak
                                                            You'll be able to listen to "Rebirth" album on February 22nd on MTV's The Leak.

http://www.mtv.com/music/the_leak
                                                            --------

This is OFICIAL from jenniferlopez.com :

"PRE-ORDER JENNIFER'S REBIRTH DualDisc!"
                                                            2 Sides. 1 Disc. Unlimited Possibilities.

The Rebirth DualDisc features Jennifer's full-length CD album on one side, and the OTHER SIDE is a DVD featuring:

-An exclusive documentary on the making of Rebirth
                                                            -Footage from an intimate listening session
                                                            -Behind the scenes footage from the "Get Right" video
                                                            -Behind the scenes footage from the "Hold You Down" video
                                                            -Shoots from Jennifer's European promo trip
                                                            -Also included is the "Get Right" video feat.Fabolous
                                                            -An enhanced stereo mix of the entire album!

REBIRTH Dual Disc.com

The DualDisc gets you closer to Jennifer and gives you MORE bang for your buck. It plays on existing CD and DVD devices such as DVD players, car stereos, PCs, game consoles and CD players! Order your copy online NOW -- for just $13.98 -- AND you still get the Limited Edition Jennifer Lopez poster!

----------

also a new tracklisting:

1. Get Right
                                                            2. Step Into My World
                                                            3. Hold You Down (featuring Fat Joe)
                                                            4. Whatever You Wanna Do
                                                            5. Cherry Pie
                                                            6. I Got U
                                                            7. Still Around
                                                            8. Ryde or Die
                                                            9. I, Love
                                                            10. He'll Be Back
                                                            11. (Can't Believe) This Is Me
                                                            12. Get Right (featuring Fabolous)

-----

i know the 2 single "Hold You Down" sounds like "all i have",but better...

lyrics of hold you down

You. Don't Know what you mean to me... wheatever your down (something something)... i'll hold you Down"

Cause baby You dont have to change....

Comment

Working...
                                                            X