X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HazelEyes
    Originally posted by Vindrag
    Originally posted by dereon
    Bye Bye is one of her best, I don't get the dislike? It's a stunning ballad!
    It's mediocre. I guess the dilike is because it was released as a single when they're were much better options.
    + 1 completely agree

I don't think "Bye Bye" is the worst track on E=MC2, but it's definitely one of the weaker ballads, a poor-man's "One Sweet Day", and DEFINITELY can't hold a candle to WBT
    last.fm

Comment

• I remember the first time I watched it on MTV's TRL (the 15 seconds they played out of it) I was like OMFG! Mariah? I went onto listening to the song on her website over and over again, and at the moment I didn't have home internet access so I had to borrow the album from my friend!!!

It was Mariah Carey, I went onto buying her Greatest Hits compilation right afterwards, and then I bought both "E=MC2" and "Memoirs"

I still enjoy her music, but she needs another "WBT" and agreed, she's too old and has scored so many records... she should do high-standard type of songs, and not appear wearing nurse biitchy clothes IMO

Comment

• my #1 Song of ALL time

I remember those days - when I used to laze around - just to listen to this song.

I used to find books to read just to have something to do when I'd listen to it over and over and over.

I cannot be sure but WBT has easily surpassed 1500 spins in total for ME.

I don't think she can top this...but if she does..I'll go bananas.
        GaGaiah Carey : The Supreme Entity in music.

Comment

• Originally posted by ranjeet
          my #1 Song of ALL time
          Same here
          I don't think you know...

Comment

• This song really is a classic and is along with For The Record one of the best songs EVER!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rutter
              Originally posted by ranjeet
              my #1 Song of ALL time
              Same here
              My 1 or 2
              Alternative Survivor, vote here:
              http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=70738

Comment

• Funny.. I recently got hooked on it again.
                Hopefully she will deliver such magic again, soon.
                This song is lovely. A true classic.
                If you don't get on the ride, you won't experience the adventure...

Comment

• It's not that crazy this is considered a classic! I haven't listened that much to Power 105.1 during the last week's time though i have heard this 3 times! Still on heavy rotation!

Comment

• Recurrent smash!

Comment

• Only 18 pages for this song?

At the time it felt like that was mammoth but now it's nothing! Are we gonna be looking back in 5 years and saying "only 350 pages for "Born This Way"?

Still adore this!

Comment

• this song is indeed magic
                        when i heard the title i went 'meh'
                        but the first time i heard the song and the chorus i went

Comment

• This song defines the 00s decade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scavo
                            This song defines the 00s decade.
                            Exactly!
                            It was such a defining moment in R&b....
                            Ahhh...the good old days....
                            Photoshoot fresh... I'm about to call the paparazzi on myself.

Comment

• I remember hearing the leaked version of this without the fadeout on the last note which seemed to go on for months and being like

Comment

• only 18 pages back to 2005 for such legendary MC song? not enough! one of Mariah's all-time fav, i guess Mariah's videos are not breathtaking but this one i really love

Comment

• Perhaps there weren't as many stans back then or the i-tunes charts mania was non-existent. Love the fake lyrics Dazzle posted on page 1 by the way

Anyway, I'd like to say again that the outro is pure genius.

Comment

• Such an epic song.

I love this. <3

Comment

• I'm always gonna love this song
                                      Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• WBT reminds me of the summer of 2005, i was so much in love with a boy, that was our song. We broke up a month later and i couldn't hear the song for a while without crying. Now i'm okay to hear again but it doesn't touch me as deep as back then, when you're in love a song like this can completely mess you up.
                                        Do you care for me beyond idolization?

Comment

• I've just re-discovered this song. I didn't like it back then, but now I love it.

Comment

• i remember when i first heard it, i really wasn't impressed. It was real rhythmic and fast and i thought it wasn't a real ballad. but then i played it again and again and became addicted. at one point i must have played it 500 times/week for months. It was my most played track of 2005 and I do listen to it from time to time.
                                            My Chart

Comment

• Can't believe I never posted in this topic before. This song is so epic, and even though sometimes I get tired of it through overplaying, I always come back and re-discover it. One of Mariah's best ever songs and it's legendary status is well deserved.

Comment

• The song which ruled the '00s !!! Epic one
                                                P=MC2's Top 20
                                                Originally posted by Merci
                                                Poszilicious, pussy served delicious!

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtynae
                                                  I remember hearing the leaked version of this without the fadeout on the last note which seemed to go on for months and being like
                                                  OMG there's an unfaded last note version? Please tell me you still have it?
                                                  GTFO

Comment

• Originally posted by MAM
                                                    Originally posted by naughtynae
                                                    I remember hearing the leaked version of this without the fadeout on the last note which seemed to go on for months and being like
                                                    OMG there's an unfaded last note version? Please tell me you still have it?
                                                    We're like crackheads for Mimi Music.
                                                    Anyways, I AGREE! do you have it? I definitely want to listen.
                                                    can you commit to be my everything?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X