Mariah Carey - We Belong Together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cortez
    wo!!! is it me or dus she look like beyonce on the cover??
    She had me fooled as well. Besides the fact that it looks totally airbrushed. I like it
    WHAT HAPPENED TO UKMIX ???
    All the Fighting and Arguments are getting old now, lets get back to talking about the MUSIC

Comment

It is funny people start saying Mariah is now looking like Beyonce. Around the release of "Dangerously In Love", I seem to remember people saying Beyonce was trying to look like Mariah and appeal to her old audience!!
      - jayrocka

Comment

I love this song!! It fully sounds like it could come out of the Daydream era, yet it sounds fresh and hot.

These new joints are spittin' on Charmbracelet so far!
        Baaaaad relationship??
        The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

This song sounds like Lovers and Friends by Usher, Ludacris and Lil Jon. She sounds good I guess...Also, Mariah doesn't even look like Mariah on her cover, she does look like Beyonce...I'm sorry she does.
          Favorite new shows this fall season '06

1. Heroes
          2. Ugly Betty
          3. Six Degrees

Comment

Its good and probably aside from Say Something the most immediate track off the album so far. However it does seem very reminicant of Breakdown...Im so exicted cos this album seems to remind me of the whole Butterfly era, and that my fave album so Im expecting a lot of good things now. I like all four tracks Ive heard off the album so far so April the second is jsut around the corner.

Comment

and my heart just melts
              Ice Cream Truck

Comment

Mariah lookin damn good in them album pictures - but I couldn't even recognise her, she looks so different!!

I don't actually own a Mariah LP, but I have the GH and Remix album. Might get this one since every1 seems really excited about it

Comment

Originally posted by BronxBadBoi
                  This song sounds like Lovers and Friends by Usher, Ludacris and Lil Jon.
                  Yeah, I thought that the piano sounded like a cross between Lovers and Friends and the intro to Lose Yourself.
                  Baaaaad relationship??
                  The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

That second picture does not look like Mariah - it looks like a drawing of someone but deffo not MC!

Comment

Originally posted by aneta
                      That second picture does not look like Mariah - it looks like a drawing of someone but deffo not MC!
                      the 2nd pic is the original PIC where Mariah got this idea from.
                      and my heart just melts
                      Ice Cream Truck

Comment

We Belong Together is exactly the "old" Mariah but sounding uptodate at the same time.

Already in my Top 5 MC tracks!

Comment

Are you sure they haven't just airbrushed Mariah's face on lol - that other "inspiration" pic looks identical except for the face.
                          You said turn around so I cannot see your tears falling...

Comment

Originally posted by child_destinys
                            Are you sure they haven't just airbrushed Mariah's face on lol - that other "inspiration" pic looks identical except for the face.
                            could be
                            and my heart just melts
                            Ice Cream Truck

Comment

I'm probably gonna get gunned dowm for saying this but...

Does anyone else think that parts of her adlibs over the chorus kinda sounds like the chorus to Javine's Think Twice?
                              "I want a man who's kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?"

Comment

Definitely one of MC's better songs. She's definitely got the right material to make it big again. I was listening to "Charmbracelet" today and it's not a patch on her new stuff. I can't wait to hear the rest of the album.

Comment

I'm a die hard MAriah Carey fan but I didn't wanna download it because I wanna buy it so Mariah's sales can go up!!

But I'm so dying to hear it, too!! Thanks to your comments, I can't WAIT!!
                                  **y'allz chickens is ash and I'm lotion**

Comment

It's a nice song...Very fairy-tale-y..But I guess Mariah is known for these kinda songs...It's a nice song
                                    "I'm overwhelmed with gratitude, 'cause baby I'm so thankful I've found you.."

Comment

Originally posted by soulJAH
                                      I'm a die hard MAriah Carey fan but I didn't wanna download it because I wanna buy it so Mariah's sales can go up!!

But I'm so dying to hear it, too!! Thanks to your comments, I can't WAIT!!
                                      Can't you just download the song for now, and then buy the album when it comes out? That's what I always do.
                                      "I want a man who's kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?"

Comment

I guess so gaz_uk!! ha ha ha.... it's the cheaters way out, but I guess I will!!

peace easee!!

p.s. I'm listening to "When I saw You" rye now!![/quote]
                                        **y'allz chickens is ash and I'm lotion**

Comment

Where's the freaking album topic - I can't find it anywhere :x

That's the cover for the US release of the Limited Edition CD.

Comment

There's two topics on the album:
                                            http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19439 - Actual topic
                                            http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=21317 - Tracklisting :-?
                                            "I'm overwhelmed with gratitude, 'cause baby I'm so thankful I've found you.."

Comment

Meh - I clearly haven't mastered the UKMix search funcion yet then

Comment

Woooo I prefer the other one, but at least she doesn't look like beyonce so much in this pic.
                                                MySpace

Comment

I like this one...her tits look huge!

Comment

Thanks for posting.
                                                    MarylandGirl18!!!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X