No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey - We Belong Together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It sounds like Usher's "Lovers and Friends" mixed with Amanda Perez "Angel"...
    Favorite new shows this fall season '06

1. Heroes
    2. Ugly Betty
    3. Six Degrees

Comment

Originally posted by honeystacia

The Blair Witch wedding lol
      Help

http://thegeneration2000.blogspot.com/

Comment

can someone re-up the song
        Favorite new shows this fall season '06

1. Heroes
        2. Ugly Betty
        3. Six Degrees

Comment

Originally posted by BronxBadBoi
          It sounds like Usher's "Lovers and Friends" mixed with Amanda Perez "Angel"...
          Yea I luv it, but it gives me that love & friend feeling :-?
          and my heart just melts
          Ice Cream Truck

Comment

I really love this now...its grown on me alot!its sounds like some of his No.1-ballads!!!MC is back!

but her performance of "Its like that" on "Wettern dass.." the german tv-show was crap...she looked like a barbie...and teh whole song was playback...very dissapointing
            Life tastes better with music
            Instagram: DC34ever

Comment

Originally posted by BronxBadBoi
              can someone re-up the song
              Mariah Carey - We Belong Together [Main Version]
              Mariah Carey - We Belong Together [Instrumental]

Comment

Finally managed to get a CD quality rip of this song (thanks Martin! ) and I can't stop listening to it! The best slowish Mariah song I've ever heard. It's so gorgeous.
                i know love doesn't change a thing

Comment

hey people.. I finally heard that song!! I had to download it on MSNMusic only cause I don't kno how to rip it from the little links that y'all beeh leaving on ur posts!! LMfaOo!!

well, I think it was alright!! She sounds cool but I honestly think that you guys' critics are a little stretched.. it didn't sound like the voice on ''daydream'' or like ANY song of hers in the 90's... but iss koo... and I hope that it makes it to #1...

okie dokie
                  **y'allz chickens is ash and I'm lotion**

Comment

This reminds me of Usher's Confessions P.2. I can just imagine the lyrics playing on that Instrumental. It's a nice song.
                    "I'm overwhelmed with gratitude, 'cause baby I'm so thankful I've found you.."

Comment

I just heard We Belong Together for the first time today...I like it although it is a grower, I liked it more when I heard the instrumental for some strange reason :-? I hope the does well...Is the version that Steve posted a radio edit btw??

Comment

The cover is gorgeous!

When you left I lost a part of me, It's still so hard to believe
                        Come back baby please cos We belong together

June 27th

Comment

She is doing some great covers recently Song is great too!
                          Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

Great cover!
                            MySpace

Comment

Anyone have it on yousendit? I can never use rapidshare :(
                              1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

Am I the only one who finds the 2nd verse break annoying? You know, when she goes "this is too deep" and stops midflow... I hope they'll be a remix with the proper 2nd verse somewhere on that single. :-?

Comment

A quick question - does anyone know who the young guy at the end of the "It's Like That" video is?

Comment

I think this single can potentially do better than Its Like That. It has a wider appeal plus I think its better...although the backing track could have easily been created on a Casio keyboard

Comment

Originally posted by aneta
                                      Am I the only one who finds the 2nd verse break annoying? You know, when she goes "this is too deep" and stops midflow... I hope they'll be a remix with the proper 2nd verse somewhere on that single. :-?
                                      No, thats my absolute favourite part! Love this!
                                      Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

Originally posted by aneta
                                        You're mad, Aneta. The entire second verse is my fave part of the song! I adore it!
                                        There's only gonna be a dance remix of this song. No "proper" remix! Why mess with perfection?

June 27th

Comment

That's the thing, I love the 2nd verse, that's why it anoys me when it stops suddenly doh ;-)

Comment

OMG I totally love this song, this is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than It's Like That. The song is superb, beautifully sung, and great beat at the back

Is it just me, or does Mariah look stunning in that Album Cover.

Also, it is just me or is Mariah not getting sexier the older's she's getting.

Comment

Mariah Carey looks wider and more exotic when she gets older. Thank you plastic surgery...But she gets nuttier once she gets more diva...But hopefully this album lets her present herself as grounded again. The album cover is really classy and cool. So is this track supposed to be a club track too? This album's supposed to have a bunch of club tracks and ballads together. Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzums25
                                                A quick question - does anyone know who the young guy at the end of the "It's Like That" video is?
                                                yeah i think his name is Wentworth Miller hes an actor, you shoud be able to find out what films hes done by searching for his name on google

Comment

The video's gonna premiere next Monday!

I'd expect it to be on UK screens soon after. Maybe not the same week. The week after maybe?
                                                  I wouldn't be surprised if it got a May release in the UK!
                                                  That would give them time to release a summery track like 'Get your number' om August!

June 27th

Comment

Monday already!?? Wooo! *gets all excited*...*but not too excited *

I'm so happy she's at #81 in the Billboard! I thought with WBT that ILT would drop like a million places, but it's still doing good at #30!
                                                    MySpace

Comment

Wooo! New video is great But the whole shower and mariah sitting in from of a big bed (or whatever it is), could've been left out.
                                                      MySpace

Comment

OK I just saw both 'It's Like That' (for the first time, FINALLY) and 'We Belong Together' and I'm guessing it's like one big video right. Anyway she looks nice in both, and sooo cute in 'WBT' in the second verse!

It's a cool idea too! I love the ending of 'It's Like That'....it's better than Eastenders

Comment

Originally posted by k3joker
                                                          OK I just saw both 'It's Like That' (for the first time, FINALLY) and 'We Belong Together' and I'm guessing it's like one big video right. Anyway she looks nice in both, and sooo cute in 'WBT' in the second verse!

It's a cool idea too! I love the ending of 'It's Like That'....it's better than Eastenders
                                                          Where do you saw WE Belong Together???
                                                          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I'm in love with this song...can't wait to see the video!
                                                            You said turn around so I cannot see your tears falling...

Comment

BanZai, in here:

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.p ... &start=225

Comment

Working...
                                                              X