X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually, this is true ratchet quality:
    Originally posted by beredy
    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• I don't get why this song is so short though
      Forever Young

Comment

• Cuz she half-assed the ending.

Half-assed never sounded so perfect tho.

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• that is actually so cool
          Forever Young

Comment

• There's a "new" BTS video in tumblr of her reaction when she didn't win Album of the Year! Can someone post that? I thought it was fake as she was kinda rolling her eyes next to Kanye and Mark Sudack, and when Bono called her an angel in the speech, she changed her reaction immediately when she realized the camera was right in front of her.

Comment

• I wish this song would chart every year like AIWFC.

It’s such a classic. People need to be reminded. Can Lambs pull a Glitter on this please?

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                I wish this song would chart every year like AIWFC.

It’s such a classic. People need to be reminded. Can Lambs pull a Glitter on this please?
                Amen
                Forever Young

Comment

• Mariah said she finished the song and shot the video the same day

NON-US: https://us6.proxysite.com/process.ph...&b=1&f=norefer

Comment

• YASSSS more BTS gold!

Doesn’t surprise me that the I’m feeling all out of my element rap was JD’s idea.

Comment

• I can't watch the video. Can someone say what is been said?
                      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                        I can't watch the video. Can someone say what is been said?
                        Itís blocked for NON-US fans.

Try to paste the link into proxysite.com

Comment

• “We Belong Together” was a phenomenon, it brought me back from a place where people didn’t think I could come back from.”

Comment

• So many tried to recreate the magic of this... including Mariah herself.
                            You ain't gotta break down,
                            YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• Kween went all out HAM on the second verse. Song structure, fluidity? I don’t know her.

Comment

• Someone should tag this to Kween! The accuracy (for the most part) is scary.

Comment

• This would have been a lot more iconic if she actually sang this 100% live. I still love the song but all the live performances are not so fun to watch now (especially the major ones during its roll out) with how she pretends to belt out the climax and that long note. You can even see her cue her engineers with her fingers fluttering to signal them when they will play the backing track in some performances. I don't understand why she cant lower the key just to deliver an actual raw and effective performance.

Comment

• OMG

Comment

• How have I never heard this before?

Comment

• A classik, even in the Middle East - the one and only GOAT

Comment

• Originally posted by DNK View Post

Comment

• YASSSSS

400 million YT views is only weeks away!

Comment

• Still a hot topic in 2019.

Comment

• GOAT crosses 400 mill on YT.

Comment

• I wonder if this is the first song crossing the 400m mark and half its views are from one user [MENTION=23929]Goldmoney[/MENTION]
                                                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                                    I wonder if this is the first song crossing the 400m mark and half its views are from one user [MENTION=23929]Goldmoney[/MENTION]
                                                    1/2 its likes too but you didn’t hear it from me.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X