Toni Braxton - Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toni Braxton - Please

The Brand New Single From The Queen Of R'n'B 'Please' Is produced by hot man of the moment 'Scott Storch' and had already impacted radio in the u.s earlier this week!. This is the official thread for Toni's comeback single!

HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT it's OFFICIAL

Toni Is back

this will be the best year in music ever

all the best of the best comming back HOTTER than ever

mariah, faith, mary, fox, toni, lauryn, whitney

we are so lucky.....................
    and my heart just melts
    Ice Cream Truck

Comment

Haven't heard it (unless its the snippet someone posted a while back) But I love Toni
      You said turn around so I cannot see your tears falling...

Comment

Toni Braxton - Please (Sirius Radip Rip) MDC.mp3

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2EA8 ... 80CB1PPYP3

Comment

Thanks!^ I like it a lot - I hope this puts her back on top!

Comment

"Please" is a good song. I like it. Thank you for posting, brazillian_mix.

Comment

I love it...Go Toni

The song should've been titled "Breathe" instead of "Please" though...
              Favorite new shows this fall season '06

1. Heroes
              2. Ugly Betty
              3. Six Degrees

Comment

Can someone upload it again its not working :(
                Anyway, i thought her new song was called "Sposed To Be" which was really good :-?

Comment

Here you go, mykka: http://s20.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...Q1MVO0U4QUWQFH. Thank you for asking.

Comment

Originally posted by LostAvenger
                    Here you go, mykka: http://s20.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...Q1MVO0U4QUWQFH. Thank you for asking.
                    Thank you Lost Avenger

Comment

This is hot.....The vocals and productions. It reminds me of Missy Elliot's ALl In My Grill tho

Comment

Originally posted by BronxBadBoi
                        I love it...Go Toni

The song should've been titled "Breathe" instead of "Please" though...
                        yea......would fit the song much better..........but I think she didn't want another song with that title
                        and my heart just melts
                        Ice Cream Truck

Comment

OMG. Toni is back 4 real. This song is amazing. The beat, vocals and even the backup singers are ALL On point.

I really like Sposed To Be, but this is a better single choice.
                          This song has gotta be a hit. I'm feelin it a lot. I listened to it at least 20 times in the last hour
                          WHAT HAPPENED TO UKMIX ???
                          All the Fighting and Arguments are getting old now, lets get back to talking about the MUSIC

Comment

wicked song....welcome back toni!

Comment

Originally posted by Nyana
                              This is hot.....The vocals and productions. It reminds me of Missy Elliot's ALl In My Grill tho
                              OMG I couldn't agree with you more, the verses sound so much like that missy song

Song is so HOT!!!!!

This is gonna be HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I love Toni and I love the song. I am sooooo glad she is back. It's really getting boring seeing the same few artists over and over again. Welcome back Toni!

Comment

People say that Scott Storch rips off beats, but it's okay because as long as this song is getting a pretty positive response, then it's all good. What does it sound like? I'm still downloading the track. Damn...Slow-ass computer. Is Toni trying to be contemporary R&B/hip-hop like Mariah is with her album coming out? Hopefully the new album's going to be good. Critics have always said she's consistent with her albums. What's her best album? I wanna get her first one, but I have "Secrets," her second one. It's ballad-heavy, but really good. I dunno about "The Heat" and "More Than A Woman." They're nt as cheesy and they're more contemporary than their predecessors, but they don't have as many memorable highs. Can't wait for Toni's new album!

Comment

Is Toni trying to be contemporary R&B/hip-hop like Mariah is with her album coming out?
                                    Yeah...but this is about 10x better than It's Like That IMO. Even though it won't get half the media attention :(

Comment

Originally posted by HonanBeetch
                                      computer. Is Toni trying to be contemporary R&B/hip-hop like Mariah is with her album coming out?
                                      :-? Toni has done this Hip Hop / soul thing for a very long time
                                      NOT out of a desperate last attempt to sell records!
                                      Mariah only did this cuz hip hop = hot right now!!!!
                                      and my heart just melts
                                      Ice Cream Truck

Comment

The beat and violins sound like Missy's All In My Grill. I'm not really impressed with this song. I don't think I'll bring her back on top. It's a good song, but it's not a It's Like That... IMO
                                        MySpace

Comment

she always does this...releases a slammin tune (he wasnt man enough) then goes quiet then releases another wicked song (hit the freeway).....looks like shes done it again!

Comment

Well, yeah, Toni's done hip-hop sounding stuff since her first record (with some New Jack Swing things), but you know, it's only recently that she's done contemporary beats (well, since "He Wasn't Man Enough," that is). She's not into her power balladeering days anymore, but that's good that she's putting cooler uses for her strong alto. She's so cool. I wouldn't get her remix album though.

Comment

great song!
                                              I really like the beat of the song!
                                              Toni is back!
                                              Life tastes better with music
                                              Instagram: DC34ever

Comment

Originally posted by child_destinys
                                                Is Toni trying to be contemporary R&B/hip-hop like Mariah is with her album coming out?
                                                Yeah...but this is about 10x better than It's Like That IMO. Even though it won't get half the media attention :(
                                                Why won't it get media attention, Toni Braxton is like legend in a way. The media like when old school artists come back out ( MC Hammer , Queen Latifah, New Edition) to show they still got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                When I do it, I do it BIG!!!!!!!!! THAT shyt u talkin is water under the bridge!!!!!!!!- Mac Dre

Comment

this man-sounding b*tch had to just follow whats "in" (crunk'n'b) and not just stick to her regular heart breaking depressing ballads (that I actually did like). I see another Damita Jo sittuation here.
                                                  NOT My GOODIES!!!

I'm not rude and I don't intend to me. I just speak the TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NUTHIN BUT THE TRUTH

Comment

This is haaawtttt! I really LOVE Toni, dont know why her last cd wasn't a big hit.. it's really good, she should've released more singles, like Give It Back, Selfish or Lies Lies Lies!!

OMG She's Back! This better be hit! She deserves it
                                                    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Originally posted by BanZai
                                                      This is haaawtttt! I really LOVE Toni, dont know why her last cd wasn't a big hit.. it's really good, she should've released more singles, like Give It Back, Selfish or Lies Lies Lies!!

OMG She's Back! This better be hit! She deserves it
                                                      It better hit rock bottom & teach this broad a lesson, it's shit. Christopher (oops...) I mean Ciara woulda done a better job. and we know her one-tone range can't do much
                                                      NOT My GOODIES!!!

I'm not rude and I don't intend to me. I just speak the TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NUTHIN BUT THE TRUTH

Comment

damn someone is a HATER

toni will do good regardless

toni can reach all the high tones

her fans just love her deep emotional voice

no other like Toni

breathe easy
                                                        and my heart just melts
                                                        Ice Cream Truck

Comment

Originally posted by amsterdamned
                                                          damn someone is a HATER

no other like Toni

breathe easy
                                                          More Than A Woman didn't even go gold. His career is over (LMAO)
                                                          NOT My GOODIES!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Luv2LuvU
                                                            Originally posted by amsterdamned
                                                            damn someone is a HATER

no other like Toni

breathe easy
                                                            More Than A Woman didn't even go gold. His career is over (LMAO)
                                                            everyone has a flop

plus the record label was a mess

SHE is @ a better record label now

so just hang around and see
                                                            and my heart just melts
                                                            Ice Cream Truck

Comment

Working...
                                                            X