• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW at this being #2 on iTunes!!

The covers on The Voice were amazing but you can't beat John's lushhh voice

Comment

Finally people realise this is an amazing song

I love both versions but It's all about the radio mix for me to be honest, it sounds even better with a beat.
      THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

Originally posted by IrishLamb
        I wonder if he knows, must be delighted.
        He's just Tweeted:

John Legend
        @johnlegend
        Thanks to @BBCthevoiceUK contestants and @iamwill for helping put our song "Ordinary People" back on the UK Charts!
        "This time I'm gonna get it right. I'm gonna paint my face like the Guggenheim!"

Comment

Does anybody have a link for the radio edit?

One of the greatest songs of all-time. Can't believe its peak is that low.
          I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
          I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Originally posted by BLover
            Does anybody have a link for the radio edit?

One of the greatest songs of all-time. Can't believe its peak is that low.
            This one?
            THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

I love England for bringing this one back, Jessie J was silly thinking that girl could touch John Legend's vocals... smh

Comment

I'll never get tired of this beautiful song...

This is one of my all time favorite songs! <3
                "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

This could be his Adele moment. Her rendition of Make You Feel My Love as used in XFactor which I personally believe paved the way for 21...

I hope John and his team can capitalize off this success!
                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

it's one of the best songs of this century. so happy for its new found success.
                    My Chart

Comment

It's his best song!

Comment

#3 in the midweeks!

From The Official Charts Company:

John Legend’s Ordinary People to score its highest UK chart position courtesy of The Voice
                        18/04/2012
                        By Lauren Kreisler

John Legend’s Ordinary People is set to score its highest ever UK chart position.

It seems that the nation has been spellbound by The Voice contestant Jaz Ellington, whose searing rendition of John Legend’s Ordinary People left judges Will.I.Am and Jessie J in tears at the weekend, and the original 2005 John Legend track bounding straight back into the Official Singles Chart.

Already by Sunday of last weekend, the track was making an appearance in the Official Singles Chart, re-entering the Top 40 based on just a few hours’ sales after Saturday night’s emotional TV episode. Based on midweek Official Charts Company figures today however, the track is currently sky rocketing up to Number 3, and likely to score its highest ever UK chart position, having previously peaked at Number 27 upon its release in 2005.

John Legend’s 2004 album Get Lifted also looks set to re-enter the official Albums Chart at Number 18.
                        "This time I'm gonna get it right. I'm gonna paint my face like the Guggenheim!"

Comment

Originally posted by Blondini
                          4 (27)
                          damn not before time ;)
                          The Emancipation of Jack Daniels

Comment

I thought it was going to be out of the top 5 by the end of the week! SO happy with #4!

Comment

Bring on dem past classics
                              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by topopMAC1
                                I thought it was going to be out of the top 5 by the end of the week! SO happy with #4!
                                amazing!

Comment

#1 on the UK R&B chart too (even though it's not as significant as the US R&B chart).

Comment

Was always an overrated snoozer
                                    Originally posted by beredy
                                    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Working...
                                    X