Amber - Sexual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amber - Sexual

Does anyone remember this track? It was a hit in 2000.

i loved that song. i was surprised it was never rereleased because it got a bit of airplay a year ago

Comment

She's had loads of songs in the USA. But this is the only one released in the UK.

Comment

im surprised she was successful in the states, they dont really like that kind of music. where was she from? was it holland?

Comment

Yeh Holland. I think she gets high in the US dance charts. Probably down to remixes.......
          http://www.amber-mcc.com

Comment

Her latest song is at #2 on the Billboard Dance Charts (I checked yesterday....Kylie's at #1)...
            Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

I know I can't understand why her stuff isn't released here in the UK...........

Comment

cant understand it myself. if she rereleases sexual with enough publicity it could go top 10

Comment

I agree. She didn't perform it at all on TV and it only got limited radio play. I doubt anything else will get released from her here in the UK as it was a one off release on a different label. Her usual record label is an american label.

Comment

Love this.

The video is cute with the dog.

Peaked at #34 in the UK.

Comment

I love this! Peaked modestly on the Hot 100 but was huge locally! I was too young to know about the underlining meaning of the song but the “Li Da Dis” were forever ingrained into my head!

She sounds a lot like Whitney on the bridge!
                      Originally posted by beredy
                      When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Working...
                      X