Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kylie Minogue - Come Into My World

This IS the new single and it is now being remixed for single realese

very strange choice. i think she will bring out fever or burning up as the last single from fever. i hope this song does well. hopefully top 5 again.

i have to be honest. i don't believe i remember this song from the album, i guess i'll have to give it a listen. who mislead us by telling us fever was next?
    http://navelgazing101.tumblr.com/

Comment

What a bad choice for a single. "Fever", "Dancefloor" and "Love Affair" are a lot better. I still think that "Fever" will be her next single.
      And I've read in some place that there will be 6 singles released from "Fever".

Comment

well i think they would all do well as singles except more more more

Comment

What a shame if they dont release 'Fever' as a single! if they dont it would probaly be 'the best album track ever' :smile:

Comment

Darn it! They should've released Fever! That would've done so well!

Come Into My World is crap
            These foolish games are tearing me apart

My CHART

Comment

On 2002-07-22 07:01, Tiger wrote:
              Darn it! They should've released Fever! That would've done so well!

Come Into My World is crap
              I agree 'Fever' would have been a better choice, but I'll reserve judgement until I hear the single remix.

What I find odd is that the new single is * still * an album track - won't that be over a year after 'Fever''s release?!

Puzzled,

Max

Comment

max, i would not be too puzzled over the fact that kylie is still releasing singles off of an album that is nearly a year old. the fact of the matter is that "can't get you out of my head" stayed in the charts for a good four months, so it delayed the release of subsequent singles. the follow-ups have lingered, too, although "love at first sight" dropped pretty quickly for her. kylie could become the new dido with this album, promoting songs from it for years!
                http://navelgazing101.tumblr.com/

Comment

I sure hope not!

Well,it's only her 4th single anyway,so it's not that bad when you think of it

My CHART

Comment

I wouldnt say 'Come Into My World' is crap! its not bad at all.I think they are thinking about the US market and Fever(the single) wont do well in the US.

Comment

I don't like it.

Comment

Fever is more Light Years while Come Into My World is more Fever. :grin:

They should release Fever in Europe and CIMW in USA

My CHART

Comment

They could always rerecord the vocals (maybe Ashanti could help out ), get the Neptunes to remix Fever and release it as an R&B track for a laugh. "Come Into My World" - Cathy Dennis... hmmmm!

Comment

CITMW sounds too much like CGYOOMH! I think she should release "Burning Up"!

Lots of people spend over a year promoting there album! To be honest I think its the record company milking the album for all its worth! Does anyone know if Kylie is releasing "In Your Eyes" in the US?

Comment

In reference to Fever being released as a single - I read that the track is being released to radio in Australia but as a promo only whilst she's touring over there; therefore if Oz isn't getting a proper release then I doubt the UK will either, might be wrong though. I reckon Give It To Me should be a single but personally I think it's one of very few albums where any of the tracks would make a top ten single!
                              from
                              CRAIG (CJ)
                              (soul/R&B/hip hop moderator)

Comment

NO! Anything but Burning Up! I DETEST that song!

My CHART

Comment

"Fever" is going to be the fourth single from the album in Australia, with the single to be released in stores September 16.

Comment

imo Fever is the best album of last year with almsot every song being able to be a hit single

Comment

That's why I like the album too, it's consistantly of a high quality and singles can't be predicted because all of the tracks could go top ten. That's what all albums should be like!
                                      from
                                      CRAIG (CJ)
                                      (soul/R&B/hip hop moderator)

Comment

I'm sooooo confused now! How is Fever out in September with Come Into My World is October?!

My CHART

Comment

"Fever" is currently being scheduled as an Australian only release. The track has been released to radio to coincide with her Australian tour and it will be available as a single on September 16. I heard somewhere though, that "Fever" is going to be the third single in the US.

Comment

Waaaaa! Why does only the UK get the crappy Come Into My World?

My CHART

Comment

I think a remix of 'Give It To Me' (i.e. make a little less repetitive) would do well - it's very modern and has potential for some great remixes. I like that song anyway.
                                              Life :: Lyrics

Comment

I don't like 'Come Into My World' there are far more better songs on the album.
                                                *hint* - 'Your Love'.
                                                Riposarsi Negli Pesca Madre - 1960 - 2004
                                                Ti Voglio Bene! Per corteśa orologio io!

Comment

Love this music video concept
                                                  [youtube:18vqwbs4]63vqob-MljQ[/youtube:18vqwbs4]
                                                  Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Working...
                                                  X