Ray J - One Wish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ray J - One Wish

Have any1 heard it? lemme kno what r all thoughts are..

his voice grew alot, its actually a good song. If u actually listen 2 it.
    http://s7.invisionfree.com/americanrnb/ ... hp?act=idx

I think this is HORRIBLE, the best thing about it is the video (qwhich itself isnt even that great), I just on't like Ray J's voice, although it is definatley "One Of A Kind"
    WHAT HAPPENED TO UKMIX ???
    All the Fighting and Arguments are getting old now, lets get back to talking about the MUSIC

Comment

Ray J is hot...i wish i could say the same for his voice though!

Comment

Wow, Where did u see the video, cuz i only seen da clip......... Ray j can sing, I heard some of his songs from when he first came out, its like when people dont sound like sum 1 every 1 is used 2 hearing they think the person can't sing, every 1 should have there own sound of music, thats why the buisness is filled with a bunch of BS, if u asked me he sounds better then Omarion , but then again... They both have about the same about of vocal talent.
        http://s7.invisionfree.com/americanrnb/ ... hp?act=idx

Comment

LoL...last time i checked the video is on Crave Videos or Jamaica Live site..either one...oh and Ray J'z song is hot and its alot different from wait a minute..

Comment

I love the song but i dont love his voice

Comment

I don't like so much this song but i think it could be a hit with a great promotion.
              Mariah Carey - Caution

Comment

I think if people took more time out to listen to his music they would see that the boy can sing. He doesn't have the most strong voice but he has enough. I've heard worst who've done better than him. His last album was very good. It's just that no one wanted to give him a chance.

One Wish is a great song to me. It seems to many people who are not familiar with his work that he is trying to hard to hit the notes or sounds pitchy but I believe he meant to sound like that. If you listen to the words of the song you'd see it's meant to be emotional. He's singing like that to maintain the emotional effect.

I've heard many songs by Ray J and I know what he can do vocally so I know that he has vocal ability. I think people should just sit back and watch what he displays with this album. I bet they'll be impressed.
                Brandy's Back!

Comment

His last album was HAWT, dont get me wrong. I'm just not a fan of his voice
                  WHAT HAPPENED TO UKMIX ???
                  All the Fighting and Arguments are getting old now, lets get back to talking about the MUSIC

Comment

Originally posted by imissu_aaliyah
                    I think this is HORRIBLE,

Really?!?! I think it's fantastic, he's matured so much since the last I heard of him, his voice is so nice, the extended intro is great too, I think this could have done much better but a top 30 UK hit is good news!
                    1 SG Lewis |2 Miley Cyrus |3 Paul Woolford|4 NOTD |5 Zero 7

Comment

His voice isn't all that great...in this song he is so freaking whiny..
                      Favorite new shows this fall season '06

1. Heroes
                      2. Ugly Betty
                      3. Six Degrees

Comment

Although i hate this song It's good to see him have a hit after like 6 years....
                        Favorite new shows this fall season '06

1. Heroes
                        2. Ugly Betty
                        3. Six Degrees

Comment

I think he tried to make a statement with the episode of "One on One" tonight where he was sinigng this acapella. True, he doesn't have the best voice, but the boy can sing for a male.

Comment

Ray J doesnt have the strongest male voice in the industry at the moment but damn he can hold his own... his range is actually quite impressive.. its well over 2.5 Octaves... and Usher is 3Octaves so not bad!

One Wish has really blown up to be a hit, and put him on the map expecially in the States! And the UK Urabn/RnB listeners have taken to it alot!

With a independent label and Sonja (his mom) as the manager theyv done a real good job with it!
                            Check out my page, and the mad love from Brandy:

www.myspace.com/zuzushafi
                            http://twitter.com/ZuZuBrandy

Comment

| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Working...
                              X