Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britney Spears Remixed!

Britney Spears Remix Album Confirmed

A Britney Spears remix collection is being worked on, with new remixes being commissioned especially for the album. One of the new remixers is Dave Aude, who confirmed the collection, and has recently remixed "All About Us" for Russian duo, t.A.T.u. and "Don't Cha" for the Pussycat Dolls, in addition to Gorillaz and New Order.

http://www.ukbritney.tv
    can you handle mine?

Re: Britney Spears Remixed!

Originally posted by do_somethin
    Britney Spears Remix Album Confirmed

A Britney Spears remix collection is being worked on, with new remixes being commissioned especially for the album. One of the new remixers is Dave Aude, who confirmed the collection, and has recently remixed "All About Us" for Russian duo, t.A.T.u. and "Don't Cha" for the Pussycat Dolls, in addition to Gorillaz and New Order.

http://www.ukbritney.tv
    cool,
    but we'll just have to watch out that this is not a mindless cash-in (mariah carey the remixes,) but actually worthy remixes (jennifer lopez j.-to-tha-l-o.)
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!
    !

Comment

Well I'm sure it'll be better than Mariah's because Britney obviously has better dance tracks. I'm sure the remixes will be a hit, I'll buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by pepster
        Well I'm sure it'll be better than Mariah's because Britney obviously has better dance tracks. I'm sure the remixes will be a hit, I'll buy it.
        yeah, bubt americans like that kind of re-churned parp more, though.
        the ain't it funny remix was wicked, along with the slower version, of i'm real.
        also, i loved the waiting for tonight, and also the play remix.

Comment

in my humble opinion.... i know this is about britney's release... but i think Waiting for tonight was probs the best song JLo ever did... most of the other stuff she has released has been pretty poor...
          Oh can u find me in the darkness and love... dont let me down.

Comment

but we'll just have to watch out that this is not a mindless cash-in (mariah carey the remixes,) but actually worthy remixes (jennifer lopez j.-to-tha-l-o.)
            I would put that the other way around! i love Mariah's remix album (well the 2nd disc anyway) whereas i though j-los was a bit cack!
            "Free me, FreE.M.I!" - sing it Joss!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nava22
              I would put that the other way around! i love Mariah's remix album (well the 2nd disc anyway) whereas i though j-los was a bit cack!
              Yeah, I agree completely!
              Apart from the first 3 tracks, J-Lo's was rubbish!

Britneys songs don't need to be remixed.

Comment

Yep, Mariahs album is by far superior. It's a shame it was no success. It features some of the best remixes ever done cause Mariah records them as new songs. I like that. I doubt Britneys album will please me like that.
                And if I only could
                I'd make a deal with God
                And I'd get him to swap our places

(Kate Bush - Running up that hill)

Comment

me too. Mariah did a remix album just right. Hip hop disc for the hip hop fans, club disc for the club fans. J. Lo and Destiny's Child's remix albums leaned a little too heavily on the hip hop mixes instead of the club mixes (which I prefer).
                  My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

Who's interested in this school-child?? Throw her in the bin!! :evil:
                    Fan of Livin' Joy's music, amongst other things....

Comment

Hey all!!

First post and not my type of music really but not sure where to ask this question but this seems appropriate. Has anyone heard a song that has the Britney spears toxic beat but is remix. It is sung by someone else and is very uptempo and a bit like old school garage??

Bit vague but heard it in a club the other weekend and it was brilliant!!

Comment

That could be 'I love rock and roll'. That's a very good song.

Comment

Originally posted by mick8220
                          Hey all!!

First post and not my type of music really but not sure where to ask this question but this seems appropriate. Has anyone heard a song that has the Britney spears toxic beat but is remix. It is sung by someone else and is very uptempo and a bit like old school garage??

Hey mick - I have this song! I love it sooo much...pm me and ill send it to you over msn - I'd send it through here but ill get into trouble! I only managed to get it coz my boyfriends a DJ!
                          -*- NIGHTY NIGHT - FATAL ATTRACTION: WEST COUNTRY STYLE -*-

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel_paper
                            Originally posted by mick8220
                            Hey all!!

Hey mick - I have this song! I love it sooo much...pm me and ill send it to you over msn - I'd send it through here but ill get into trouble! I only managed to get it coz my boyfriends a DJ!
                            Is it 'I love rock and roll'?

Comment

Hehe no its not - its a remix of toxic with the tune of toxic and a song called "Rock to the Rythm" (I think its called that?)
                              -*- NIGHTY NIGHT - FATAL ATTRACTION: WEST COUNTRY STYLE -*-

Comment

what happened to this? there hasn't been any news about it being released.
                                Tell Your Wasted Time....

Comment

Britney's forthcoming remix collection has been retitled once again, to "B In The Mix: The Remixes" - it was previously titled "Remixed" and then "Just Be: The Remixes." You can pre-order the CD from Amazon UK..

released 22nd November in US
                                  released 28th November in UK

Tracklisting:

UK CD 82876576442

"Toxic" Peter Rauhofer Reconstruction Mix
                                  "Me Against The Music" Justice Remix
                                  "Touch Of My Hand" Bill Hamel Remix
                                  "Breathe On Me" Thin White Duke Mix
                                  "...Baby One More Time" Davidson Ospina 2005 Mix
                                  "And Then We Kiss" Junkie XL Remix
                                  "Someday (I Will Understand)" Hi-Bias Signature Radio
                                  "Everytime" Valentin Remix
                                  "I'm A Slave 4 U" Dave Aude Club Mix
                                  "Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know" Hex Hector Club Mix
                                  "Early Mornin'" Jason Nevins Remix

Europe CD

USA CD

can you handle mine?

Comment

Is it me or did you just post 3 of the same tracklist
                                    MySpace

Comment

Cheap.
                                      No effort with this whatsoever, just another way to con fans out of more money for an album of same old remix tracks.
                                      If it's anything like the Special Edition remix CD from GH:MP I don't think I'll buy.
                                      I feel... let down in a way.

Comment

That cover is minging
                                        You said turn around so I cannot see your tears falling...

Comment

I realy don't think she's bothered about this.

Comment

I think this album will do ok, just cause of the name on the frint cover, I dont know why she is releasing a remix album quite frankly (well obviously money), is this even gonna have a single released off it.

Comment

I don't really think Britney herself has anything to do with it... Probably just a decision of the record company.

Don't really like the cover - I first thought it was a Mariah CD because the butterfly is more or less Mariah's "trademark". Anyway, the remixers (Dave Aude, Junkie XL, Jason Nevins, Hex Hector) are quite impressive, so I guess I'll have a listen when it comes out.
                                              Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks...?

Comment

i will prob get it the remixes better be good, ill have to go and check that they're not all the same ones which are on the GH album, cuz that would be a real waste.

Comment

on amazon.co.uk its an imported version of the cd, is it actually going to be released seperatly in the Uk as i cant find it anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X