No announcement yet.

Britney Spears Remixed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooh, I must say the remix of 'I'm A Slave For You' is AWESOME! Probably beats my old favourite the Thunderpuss Mixshow Edit thing.
    I know there’s a blue horizon
    Somewhere up ahead just waiting for me
    But getting there means leaving things behind

Comment

This has bombed in the US - No. 166! Or something similar. Mariah's remixes went Top 30. Oh dear...
      Mummy, mummy, it's the Gods!

Comment

Yeah, but to be fair, there isn't even a single to go with this! I think it's more of a "keep the fans happy" while she takes a break and cashes in for doing sod all type thing.

Comment

I read that this CD was not chart legible - which is a shame - coz I think the remixes are ACE!
          -*- NIGHTY NIGHT - FATAL ATTRACTION: WEST COUNTRY STYLE -*-

Comment

I have to say, I do like the Early Morning remix.

Comment

I love the Me against the music remix and Early Morning remix
              can you handle mine?

Comment

Ah yeah, I agree, the 'Early Mornin' Remix is great. It sounds like they actually put some thought into it, rather than simply adding a few random dance beats in the background!

Comment

well i have to say i just listened to 30sec clips from the alb and im impressed! it sounds real good.
                  Tell Your Wasted Time....

Comment

any news on where it charted over here? probably or did it even chart?
                    CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

Originally posted by Maripol
                      This has bombed in the US - No. 166! Or something similar. Mariah's remixes went Top 30. Oh dear...
                      It was 134, with 14,077 copies sold in a week. I'd say that's pretty decent for an album that had no promo, video or advertisements. Mariah's had plenty of promo, and videos to go along with the remix album. This is just a way to keep some of the fans happy and pre-occupied until her brand new album comes out #1.

Comment

Originally posted by lollipop
                        Mariah's had plenty of promo, and videos to go along with the remix album. This is just a way to keep some of the fans happy and pre-occupied until her brand new album comes out #1.
                        exactly.

I know I was against the whole idea to begin with, but now I've bought a copy I'm thinking it was quite a good idea. It's not been promoted or anything so it's not gonna "flop" and damage her reputation, seeing as most people don't even know it exists, and yet it will keep her hardcore fan base ticking over while she takes a break. I don't like remixes albums much, but I'd rather have this than nothing at all. Only criticism is the artwork... it's horrific! Ok, so she's taking a break, but I don't see why her record company are as well. They should have comissioned something good! Even the baby could make something better :evil:

Comment

there had been shortage of stoclk so not all outlets have stored this, from midweeks it hasnt even entered top 200
                          can you handle mine?

Comment

Couldn't find it anywhere... didn't chart? Oh well that'll teach her to flog half assed albums.

Comment

Can someone change the title? [MENTION=11323]Wayne[/MENTION] maybe?
                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Remix albums: the best, biggest and highest charting

Britney Spears – B In The Mix Vol. 1 & 2
                                Released: 2008 (Vol.1), 2011 (Vol. 2)

Britney Spears’ two remix albums each have their interesting moments amongst the standard club fodder. Volume 1 includes a moody Junkie XL remix of previously unreleased song And Then We Kiss, while Jason Nevins’ take on In The Zone album track Early Mornin’ is easily superior to the under-baked original. Highlights on volume 2 include a euphoric spin on Gimme More by Kaskade, a disco take on If U Seek Amy and a beefed-up radio mix of overlooked single Criminal.
                                https://www.officialcharts.com/chart...arting__30793/
                                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
                                X