No announcement yet.

Christina Aguilera - Back To Basics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stripped was Christina imitating Missundaztood and although that was her commercial peak, Back To Basic was her peak artistically, musically, and vocally. Her image was just right too.

Comment

• This is the only Christina album I liked from start to finish. It was very artistic, great music, great image. I remember I bought this album on release day and really liked it from the beginning. It's organic, soulful, sexy.

Comment

• Christina should aim for an other theme album like this. Imagine her diving into rock or alternative with the dedication as in thsi album, it would be flawless.
        B2B stays my favourite album bu Christina. Everything just fitted!

Comment

• I can't find anywhere the vinyl of Back to Basics :(

Comment

• Originally posted by greek_boy
            I can't find anywhere the vinyl of Back to Basics :(
            No time for that, enough copies of Back to Basics have been sold. Go BUYonic! :evil: :evil:
            Originally posted by Thriller
            Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

Comment

• Originally posted by kushi
              Originally posted by greek_boy
              No time for that, enough copies of Back to Basics have been sold. Go BUYonic! :evil: :evil:
              Or Grassplant (known to her as Lotus). :evil:
              Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Her best album in every way.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushi
                  Originally posted by greek_boy

I wanna push it to double platinum in US so it's not enough for me :evil:

Comment

• This is a hit or miss for her to be honest, though one of the bravest career moves for a mainstream female pop artist.

Comment

• one of my favourite albums of all time!

Christina needs to go back to this, this is HER sound.

Comment

• Originally posted by kash27
                        one of my favourite albums of all time!

Christina needs to go back to this, this is HER sound.
                        +1

Amazing record from start to finish.

Comment

• I prefer "Stripped" but this was the best Xtina in the way she executed the era and image-wise too . . . Hard to believe (back then) this was gonna be her last platinum album tho.
                          Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• "Slow Down Baby" is brilliant!

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
                              "Slow Down Baby" is brilliant!
                              My favourite on the album

The album is great anyway, only one song I don't like on it, the whole era was great
                              I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• This is absolutely her best album; still, I would remove some tracks and make this a one-disc release.

Comment

• She had great ballads on this record. Like some the best from her.

Comment

• This is her best album. Stripped is a close second.
                                    The winds might blow through me
                                    But I don't care

Comment

• I recently fell in love with it all over again..
                                      Makes Me Wanna Pray & Mercy On Me are just... ?

Come Back Xtina

Comment

• The most interesting thing about this album is that she worked with the same people throughout the same process and the 2nd disc is even completely produced by Linda Perry, but every song is different from eachother. I am still so impressed by that. When you look at other who work with the same people, you mainly see a lot of samey material, but Christina really took the full potential out of the people she worked with.

Christina should go back to Perry aswell though, the two are the golden music duo, and Linda knows how to take the most out of Christina tbh.

Comment

• Yeah, she should work with Linda Perry again!

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
                                            Yeah, she should work with Linda Perry again!
                                            Maybe that would be the big comeback story for both!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frederic
                                              Her best album in every way.
                                              Originally posted by kash27
                                              one of my favourite albums of all time!

Comment

• Bionic is so much better than this. It was a hot mess, but at least not boring as B2B

Comment

• It's a concept album so it could get pretty boring for pop fans, but if only she had stronger singles, she wouldn't have struggled when she transitioned to Bionic.

Comment

• This album is flawless.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X