X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of my favourite albums ever.
    Whitney Houston

Comment

• I don't think I ever listened to it in full more than a couple of times.
      I have received many gifts from God,
      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Scott Storch is a good producer but I can’t stand him on principle.

FUSS was GENIUS.
        Originally posted by beredy

When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT, GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• It's a great album.
          Taylor Swift - Colbie Caillat - Carrie Underwood - Miranda Lambert

Comment

• Just listened to this masterpiece for the first time in months. It’s one of my five favorite albums of all time for a reason. Just a bit long that’s why I don’t listen to it that much at the moment lol.
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Stripped and This one are her two best albums IMO.
              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I prefer her debut, Stripped and Liberation over this as a whole, but indeed there are so many great songs on this.

Comment

• "F.U.S.S." was unnecessary. It's like she subtly admitted that the Back to Basics album was weak without the Scott Storch inputs she initially needed. It's weird how she worked with Linda Perry for a complete disc but they weren't able to craft an anthem. "Hurt" was great but way too predictable. What's bold about this is that she strayed away from the mainstream sound that the likes of Fergie, Beyoncé, Gwen Stefani and Nelly Furtado focused on in 2006.

Comment

• Save Me From Myself stays one of my fav. things she has ever done

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                      "F.U.S.S." was unnecessary. It's like she subtly admitted that the Back to Basics album was weak without the Scott Storch inputs she initially needed. It's weird how she worked with Linda Perry for a complete disc but they weren't able to craft an anthem. "Hurt" was great but way too predictable. What's bold about this is that she strayed away from the mainstream sound that the likes of Fergie, Beyoncé, Gwen Stefani and Nelly Furtado focused on in 2006.
                      Hurt is her biggest solo hit here in the Netherlands.
                      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• "Oh Mother" really got me emo back in the day.

Comment

• Great album. Especially 2nd disc. I wanted videos for every song from 2nd disc.
                          This era should've been even bigger and with more singles than just 3 official singles.
                          BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                          YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Working...
                          X