X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madonna - Sorry

Sorry - Madonna
    Sorry (multiple languages)

I heard it all before (repeat various times)

I don't want to hear
    I don't want to know
    Please don't say you're sorry
    I've heard it all before
    And I can take care of myself

I don't want to hear
    I don't want to know
    Please don't say 'forgive me'
    I've seen it all before
    And I can't take it anymore

You're not half the man you think you are
    Save your words because you've gone too far
    I've listened to all your lies and stories
    You're not half hte man you'd like to be

I don't want to hear
    I don't want to know
    I've heard it all before

I don't want to hear
    I don't want to know
    I've seen it all before

Don't explain yourself cause talk is cheap
    There's more important things than hear you speak
    We stayed because I made it so convenient
    Don't explain yourself you'll never see

(Sorry in multiple languages)
    (Sorry, in english, looped multiple times)

I heard it all before

I don't want to hear
    I don't want to know
    I've heard it all before

I don't want to hear
    I don't want to know
    I've seen it all before

Don't explain yourself cause talk is cheap
    There's more important things than hear you speak

WKD!!

I'm waiting till the album comes out to hear it, but i need my curiosity feeding. the reviews don't really give anything away to what kind of song it is. what is it like compared to hung up in style? is it slower? what kind of vibe does it give out?

anyone?

thx

Comment

i thought i love new york was gonna be the new song??i love this song and think its better than hung up wich i also love but was hoping she would release i love new york

Comment

That info has been available on this site for a long time already ( http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.p ... 851#545851) and elsewhere for longer. If you really wanted to be the first to start a thread on this single, you should have come up with something really new....

Comment

This Song Ruels !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by irishguy28
            That info has been available on this site for a long time already ( http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.p ... 851#545851) and elsewhere for longer. If you really wanted to be the first to start a thread on this single, you should have come up with something really new....
            well i am the first arn't I?

Comment

When you find something else new out then, just make sure to post it in the same thread here...

The third single is "I Love New York", if you'd like to start that thread...

Comment

When you find something else new out then, just make sure to post it in the same thread here...

no cos that hasent been confirmed.

Comment

take a chill pill

this thread is to discuss madonnas new song "sorry"

so if you would like to add your opinion on the song then that would be very welcome??if not,go rant somewhere else

Comment

Which is not to say that "Sorry" doesn't get delayed or passed over in the meantime either

Comment

Which is not to say that "Sorry" doesn't get delayed or passed over in the meantime either
                      can't you read english!!!!!
                      Exclusive) A source very close to the new Madonna album has whispered to Arjan Writes that the track "Sorry" will be the second single to be taken from "Confessions On A Dancefloor." This song is scheduled to be delivered to radio right before the December holiday season as soon as "Hung Up" will have lost some of its thunder (and we just got started). We'll be feeding you more exclusive Madonna details as soon as they emerge. Take a deep breath. This hype is not going to slow down any time soon.
                      let's not turn this topic into an argument lets just talk about madonna's new song kk.

Comment

My point is that record release details are never set in stone until they actually happen. For example, the radio release date for "Hung Up" was rapidly moved forward after it leaked. Regardless of how things are planned now, things can change in the intervening weeks.

Comment

I've heard it and I think it's crap, it really put me off buying the album (as people hail it as one of the best tracks on there).
                          Don't explain yourself 'cos talk is cheap,
                          There's more important things than hearing you speak.

Comment

:( what don't you like about it?

Comment

Well, to find out I am giving it a second listen now. It's quite a bland run of the mill pop track, the chorus is really irritating and the verses aren't up to much either.
                              Don't explain yourself 'cos talk is cheap,
                              There's more important things than hearing you speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Flea
                                I've heard it and I think it's crap, it really put me off buying the album (as people hail it as one of the best tracks on there).
                                It is brilliant.
                                Get the Album their are a lot better on there too.

Comment

bland so it's not instant then like say hung up or gwens what you waiting for. guess i'll have to wait to hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by WyRee
                                    bland so it's not instant then like say hung up or gwens what you waiting for. guess i'll have to wait to hear it.
                                    Nope, on first listen to the album it just sounded like a filler track....of all the tracks, I'd probably have picked Forbidden Love as the next single.

Comment

Well, to find out I am giving it a second listen now. It's quite a bland run of the mill pop track, the chorus is really irritating and the verses aren't up to much either.
                                      I must hear this so before I buy the album!
                                      You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

I like it but I think she left out some import languages like german to say "Sorry". Its an importand market and the german fans wont be happy. In what languages is she saying "Sorry". Japanese, english, french, italian, dutch... please help me!!!
                                        i'm living in the future, so the presence is my past. my presence is a present, kiss my ass!

Comment

Originally posted by LetMeLoveU
                                          I like it but I think she left out some import languages like german to say "Sorry". Its an importand market and the german fans wont be happy. In what languages is she saying "Sorry". Japanese, english, french, italian, dutch... please help me!!!
                                          Oh! I thought she said sorry in German, sounds quite similar if you ask me - I thought she said "ich bin traurig" but apparently it's:

Je suis désolé
                                          Lo siento
                                          Ik ben droevig
                                          Sono spiacente
                                          Perdóname

Interesting

Comment

I decided to listen to sorry on the MTV leak thingy. i turned the volume down when it was on the song inbetween sorry and hung up, lol. I definitely heard Gomenasai though too, which is sorry in Japanese because it's on the t.A.T.u album.

Comment

I don't agree, IMHO it's a very strong pop song

Comment

I think Sorry is a clear second single. Love the way the bubbly bassline kind of slowly melts through the strings at the beginning before kicking in full throttle. 'I've heard it all before' is such a great lyrical riff too. If it's going to radio just before Xmas, it will prob get a January/Feb release - another top 3 for sure - 5 out of the last 6 Madge singles have been.

Let's hope a 12h No 1 if radio takes to it and there's some good formatting.

Think the t/listings of the two Hung Up UK CDs could have been better ie having the Tracy Young mix on just one, and not both. The Stuart Price SDP Dub would have been better.
                                                Mummy, mummy, it's the Gods!

Comment

I really love it! especially the chorus.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X