Nelly - Dilemma (feat. Kelly Rowland)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nelly - Dilemma (feat. Kelly Rowland)

I've just heard this and its great, the two voices harmonize and contrast superbly, a great song!...
    You're the one I need, My real life has just began, cause theres nothing like your smile made of sun...

It is quite good! I was pleasantly surprised because I thought it would be something like Hot In Herre but it's actually a quite unique track for a rapper.

Comment

I like it, but I always thought he was trying to do an 'Always On Time' record and get the success that song had. He's done that anway, it's #1 in the US.
      Riposarsi Negli Pesca Madre - 1960 - 2004
      Ti Voglio Bene! Per corteśa orologio io!

Comment

I now like this song. At first it wasn't that good but after hearing it a few more times it has grown on me and i quite like it.

Comment

It's a great song that I think could make #1 here

Comment

Kelly's vocals are spot on. This track is very hot. Hope fully kelly will follow this up with a good single of her own and maybe show, the very fit, Boyonce that shes not the only star of DC.

Comment

Its a cool track...I've always thought kelly had the better voice in DC, its v.smiliar to beyonces but more controlled...I also liked her song 'angel'

What number did Beyonces 'work it out' get to in the states?? coz a number 1 hit is gonna give kelly a big advantage when she releases her solo stuff...plus she didn't get any of the animosity towards her that B did when letoya and latavia were booted.

Comment

i like it! i find nelly's songs very annoying but i think he needed a song like this, if you know what i mean! kelly sounds great btw

Comment

At first I loved this song, and then after a while I got bored of it and thought it was only OK. I'm bound to get sick of it again, but right now I'm into lovin' it again!
                  Baaaaad relationship??
                  The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

Yeah its one of those songs - at first i really liked it, then i didn't and now i kind of like it again!

Comment

Originally posted by Deadman
                      Yeah its one of those songs - at first i really liked it, then i didn't and now i kind of like it again!
                      i've found that with most of his songs, and eminems as well

Comment

Originally posted by Deadman
                        I'm the same with this song, one minute I hate it, then I find myself playing it anyway :-?
                        I dont like that sample though (Love Need & Want You) ... used toooo many times (plus I just played it out on Jaguar's album)
                        http://profiles.myspace.com/users/6321635

Comment

I've only heard that sample being used twice before actually, what other songs was it originally on?

Comment

Jaguar, Love, Need & Want You, and the other one was.... errr..

Okay I forgot. I listened to it about two weeks ago

Comment

I heard it samples a patti la belle song i dunno the name tho
                              WWW.TLC3D.COM
                              WWW.CYBERTLC.COM
                              http://mysite.freeserve.com/TLC3D

Comment

this song sux, it is 2 repetitive

Comment

I love the song- Kelly's voice is amazing (dare i say it, maybe even better than beyonce's??) and even though i'm not into rap, it really adds to the song (in a couple of days i'll probly hate it though- i hate it when they overplay songs!)
                                  It became scond nature,
                                  So easy to see,
                                  Myself as a reflection,
                                  Of what you thought of me.

Comment

But it's hardly even a rap song is it?! I mean Nelly's rap are quite slow - he's basically just talking in rhyme (and no, that ain't what rapping is normally!!)... a good example of a rap ballad would be "Resurrection (Paper Paper)" by Bone Thugs - they still go 7 words a second despite the slowness of the song!!

I'd call this a straight up R&B ballad.
                                    Baaaaad relationship??
                                    The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

I'm sick and tired of it. It's number one over here and the video isn't even out yet. Never liked the song anyway...

Comment

Yeah i was about to say something about that - surely there must be a video right?

Comment

They just shot the video but theyre too late really. By the time it comes out people will be sick of it.

Comment

Maybe the vid will be out when the single is being released in the UK.
                                            Riposarsi Negli Pesca Madre - 1960 - 2004
                                            Ti Voglio Bene! Per corteśa orologio io!

Comment

it was the same with tlc's no scrubs wasnt it? (us no 1 without a video)

Comment

I still haven't heard this song. :x

Comment

Originally posted by Muzikritik
                                                  But it's hardly even a rap song is it?! I mean Nelly's rap are quite slow - he's basically just talking in rhyme (and no, that ain't what rapping is normally!!)

I'd call this a straight up R&B ballad.
                                                  Yeah, after a second listen, i realised that the 'rapping' Nelly does in this one is actually bordering on singing.
                                                  It became scond nature,
                                                  So easy to see,
                                                  Myself as a reflection,
                                                  Of what you thought of me.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X