• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guru
    I tried texting from excel the other day but I think my network was down
    Wurk that dial-up sis
    Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
    All dem dead musicians rolling over in their graves 'cause they were never able to come up w/smth as epic and timeless as Kween when she crafted this.

Happy B' day, We beGOAT together <3

Comment

Song that thaught me what "boo" means. When Alicia & Usher released "My Boo" few years later I was like: why is this so 2002?

Anyways, this is still a great listen

Comment

Originally posted by BlueScorpion
        My first ever ringtone on Nokia 3310. Bought out from a soap opera magazine.

You were robbed. The internet was full of then it’s you had to type into your phone to make them yourself
        M08T10

Comment

Originally posted by grooveboy
          Song that thaught me what "boo" means. When Alicia & Usher released "My Boo" few years later I was like: why is this so 2002?

Anyways, this is still a great listen
          People in black circles have been using “boo” in that context since the 90s! In fact, there was a song that came out six years before “Dilemma” with that exact title:
          [youtube:2t81mfbn]JOI7G2KTqA0[/youtube:2t81mfbn]
          But it took Nelly and Kelly to globalize it, which is a double-edged sword tbh
          All dem dead musicians rolling over in their graves 'cause they were never able to come up w/smth as epic and timeless as Kween when she crafted this.

Comment

This has over 600 million views, insane for an oldie R&B hit

Comment

This song has longevity. It will be played decades from now.
              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

700 million views.

Comment

Working...
                X