Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe she will make two videos?

Comment

Still seems that Promiscuous will be the US single and Maneater will be the UK/Europe single.

*got my fingers crossed*
      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

But there's still no Maneater cover?

Comment

*aaaawwwww* They're soooo damn hot!! Especially Maneater. I must say that I like No Hay Igual a little bit better, but that's maybe because her Spanish is so sexy.
          YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

Maneater is added to Radio1! Listen to the premiere here...!

It's the confirmation that this will be the firts UK single after all! ^_^
            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Oh very glad it won't be Promiscuous Girl or No Hay Igual after all!

Comment

Loose Promo
                Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Maneater Promo Single!
                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
                    My Nerina Pallot blog - the first to supply you with up-to-date knowledge as it breaks!

Comment

LOVING maneater Soooooo glad this is the 1st UK single Promiscuious is gd 2 tho lol

Comment

i've finally heard Maneater and i'm amazed by this track - hope whole album will be as good as this track
                        VOTE IN RETRO CHART!

Comment

I'm more obsessed by No Hay Igual and I Am, but Promiscuous Girl and Maneater are hot too.

Comment

Promiscuous has been added to iTunes Music Store USA... Under Pop!

1. Promiscuous (Radio Edit) - 3:42 - Nelly Furtado featuring Timbaland
                            Originally posted by Thriller
                            Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

Comment

New Nelly Furtado Message On Official Website:

Hello to all the fans!!!!!!

Hello to all the fans!!!!!! Thank you for all your wonderful posts. The excitement and enthusiasm for "Loose" has been overwhelming. The album drops June 20th in North America, (one day before summer begins!), and June 12th outside of North America. I couldn't be more excited and happy. The band and I have been rehearsing, and we will be touring North America in July. We also will be playing a slew of festival dates in Europe in June...Watch out for live tv performances up until the release date. I just shot two videos. One for "Promiscuous" and one for "Maneater". Hope you love it all. Can't wait to see everybody on tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Love, Nelly

[posted 4/25/2006 U.S.A.]
                              Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Can anyoane here help me with "Maneater" plzzzzz? I'd be greateful, you guys made me veeeery anxious to hear it and I can't find it..
                                music, music, music aaaand music

Comment

all this talking about the song, i havent heart any new nelly on the radio yet, so i dunno when is the real date for these singles.
                                  "Never Gonna Dance Again Lost My Rythm When YoU Said It Was Over - Sugababes"

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller
                                    Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

Comment

Maneater is a really brave track from her. Not a chance of it being huge, not heard the other one. I love Maneater, tho-like Outkast meets Gwen Stefani.
                                      Tony's Charts ft Hits / Albums (15th August 20) - Miley Cyrus, Jonsi with Elizabeth Fraser, Twinnie, Annie, Pallbearer, AG Cook, Lights, Another Sky, Tate McRae, Rews, Cassadee Pope, Stand Atlantic, Isobel Campbell, Glass Animals

Comment

Originally posted by Blondini
                                        Maneater is a really brave track from her. Not a chance of it being huge, not heard the other one. I love Maneater, tho-like Outkast meets Gwen Stefani.
                                        Yeah I agree, it sounds very different. I just heard it and it sounds nothing like what she would normally release. I find myself getting into it a lot. I think this could be a big hit
                                        LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

Originally posted by Blondini
                                          Not a chance of it being huge
                                          Disagree completely!
                                          With the right promotion, this could be a monster hit!
                                          Its fantastic! Timberland hits it out of the park again!

Comment

The video for Promiscuous will premiere tomorrow at in the US at TRL

The song's already doing good on US radio, it's top 50 at pop, without going for adds!
                                            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Pix from the Maneater video, which will premier tomorrow at TRL Germany! ^_^
                                              Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Weird pics, especially the second one! Itr looks like shes doing the dance off of Hung Up

I love both tracks now, I wasn't so keen on her before but loving the new sound.

So are they going to be a double A side? (I haven't read all the topic so sorry if it was already cleared up and asking the question again)
                                                LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

Originally posted by col89
                                                  Weird pics, especially the second one! Itr looks like shes doing the dance off of Hung Up

I love both tracks now, I wasn't so keen on her before but loving the new sound.

So are they going to be a double A side? (I haven't read all the topic so sorry if it was already cleared up and asking the question again)
                                                  No, it's not gooing to be a double A-side.
                                                  "Promiscuous" will be released in US, and Maneater in Uk and Europe. (Dunno about the rest of the world)
                                                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Very curious to the video! Btw, great avatar, BanZai!

Comment

I'm glad "Promiscuous" won't be a single here in Europe. "Maneater" is so much better! X3

Comment

Just saw the video. It's pretty good! Love the editing! They made it look so awsome with the colors. Each scene was a new color from the clothes to the lighting. It's a club video of course but it's really fun. No concept, just a good, fun video. And Justin Timberlake is in it for about 4 shots.
                                                        Living in your own sweet memory
                                                        Was never how I wanted to be seen

Comment

Originally posted by BanZai
                                                          Originally posted by col89

No, it's not gooing to be a double A-side.
                                                          "Promiscuous" will be released in US, and Maneater in Uk and Europe. (Dunno about the rest of the world)
                                                          Thanks Too bad it not a double A side, both are great tracks.
                                                          LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

Watch the Promiscuous Video here! ^^
                                                            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Originally posted by OutLookingIn
                                                              Just saw the video. It's pretty good! Love the editing! They made it look so awsome with the colors. Each scene was a new color from the clothes to the lighting. It's a club video of course but it's really fun. No concept, just a good, fun video. And Justin Timberlake is in it for about 4 shots.
                                                              Sounds good. Whats justin doing in it?? Is he gonna start doing cameo's like pharell does in nearly every video now? Both songs are wicked and can see them doing really well. Can't believe how different the sound is. timberland's worked his magic again!
                                                              We got that u hang up, no u hang up kinda love........

Comment

Working...
                                                              X