Pink - Stupid Girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pink - Stupid Girls

There's only a topic for the album so I decided to post a separate one for the single! A video rip of the single has leaked and OH MY GOD it's bloody fantastic
    So when I speak, listen

It's very good. I like it, although I generally prefer singers not to portray other real-life people in their music. I see a big controversy when the video finally aires.

Comment

The video is hilarious and the song is pretty funky.

Though I prefer U And Ur Hand!
      i know love doesn't change a thing

Comment

Meh I don't like this... sorry Martay!

Comment

Love it too! Good return from Pink! Can't wait to see the video for it!
          CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

I was hoping the full song would be better than the sample... it's not really. IMO most of the other samples that leaked sound a lot better than this one. You can download the song and video here. (the quality of the mp3 posted there is much better than the one at muzicmatters)

edit: just finish downloading the video and OMG it's hilarious! makes up for the average song
            MySpace

Comment

Now this song's quite catchy... I have a feeling with a few listens, it'll become really infectuous
              Freaky Fly Bry's Top 100

M4B Charts Central

Comment

Really great video!!! But the song is an okay song :-?
                i'm living in the future, so the presence is my past. my presence is a present, kiss my ass!

Comment

LOL at the Lindsay Lohan carcrash incident love LiLo tho..

The video is really awesome, im sure the song will be a bit of a grower
                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I couldnt download the video...but the song sounds really catchy - i'm liking it =)
                    ---Is It A Bee?---

---Oh Eddie, it's a...it's a small shoe---

Comment

This song is hawt, Imma check out the video soon, but Pink seems to have a lot of hate in her, she's always dissing these other pop princesses
                      WHAT HAPPENED TO UKMIX ???
                      All the Fighting and Arguments are getting old now, lets get back to talking about the MUSIC

Comment

FANTASTIC

This is what I call a strong comeback. The video is hilarious and the song is extremely good AND catchy

This is so the comeback she needed. WOW WOW WOW
                        I'm love with the song, cant stop playing, she really got it now

Comment

I own Try This and while I love Trouble and a few other tracks I don't think it was a good sound for Pink.

This song is brilliant though. I'm really impressed...it's a great edgy track which still has the Pink feel to it.

And I think thats one of the few times I've actually laughed at a music video...the bit at the gym and Lindsay Lohan! Pink is the f*cking nuts. Love her.
                          Johnny wanted cream buns for his birthday tea...

Comment

Delete
                            Delete this account

Comment

The single is good, I liked the sound of "You And Your Hand" more, judging from the clips.

However the video is hilarious! It's a perfect first single

Comment

I don't like the Bulimia bit though. For one it's a bit gross and it's not really something that should be poked fun at is it? :-?
                                i know love doesn't change a thing

Comment

Originally posted by TwistedAngel
                                  I don't like the Bulimia bit though. For one it's a bit gross and it's not really something that should be poked fun at is it? :-?
                                  I know it's wrong but I found it funny when she asked to borrow the toothbursh.

Bulimia isn't funny but those silly girls that do make themselves sick in order to be thin and sucsessful are stupid girls.

I actually think the message here is stronger than Don't Let Me Get Me.

Hopefully this will get Pink up there again.
                                  Johnny wanted cream buns for his birthday tea...

Comment

The video is great, but very contrived.

The song is quite good, I may actually buy the album this time.

Comment

Pink is amazing.
                                      I must admit, after the releases from 'Try This' I had lost a bit of hope in her. I mean 'God is a DJ' and 'Last to Know' were not the best single choices, and I thought it would take a lot for her to get back on track again.
                                      But this song is great, and the video is brilliant.
                                      There's already a lot of media coverage about the video in the tabloids

"oh my God you guys, I've totally had more than 300 calories today, that is so not sexy"

Comment

Brilliant, amazing video! I swear the car wash scene at the end is a piss-take of Jessica Simpson?

The song is just ok, but I'm sure it'll grow on me. I hope she'll release 'Cuz I Can' as a single at some point because it's amazing.
                                        Don't explain yourself 'cos talk is cheap,
                                        There's more important things than hearing you speak.

Comment

I really like this i think it's the best song she's released since Family portrait. i was not a fan of the 'try this' material. but this album looks promising. Like the video too

Comment

Brilliant, amazing video! I swear the car wash scene at the end is a piss-take of Jessica Simpson?
                                            Well yeah, did you not notice pisstakes all the way through? Lindsay Lohan's bad driving, Paris Hilton's sex tape and overall orangeness, Jessica's car wash, 50 Cent and his ladies, Mary-Kate (now, this one people can't tell if it's the shopper who walks into the window (or if thats Nicole Richie) or the bulemic), and possible Donatella Versace at the end. It's littered with pisstakes! And it's amazing
                                            Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

Its Superb i love it!!!!

Comment

The Song is ok... Hopefully it will grow on me... Cauz i want to like this song... But im just not feeling it... :(
                                                Originally posted by Thriller
                                                Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

Comment

The song is ok not as good as some of the songs on the new album.. i have a full copy i picked up from her management here in LA... look out for her and natasha bedingfields duet on natashas new album due in september!! Met them both a few days ago at the recording studio and was impressed by what they were doing!!

Comment

Working...
                                                  X