No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey - Fly Like A Bird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She released 3 singles from the first version and 1 from the re-release in each country (total of 5 singles). I think there could be one more as this album is still very succesful.
    MySpace

Comment

Live @ The Grammy's :-? . I wanna know how she's gon pull this off considering the fact that she isn't nearly half as good live as she used to be. I'll loose respect for her if she uses a pre-recorded live tape to lip sync
      WHAT HAPPENED TO UKMIX ???
      All the Fighting and Arguments are getting old now, lets get back to talking about the MUSIC

Comment

Originally posted by imissu_aaliyah
        Live @ The Grammy's :-? . I wanna know how she's gon pull this off considering the fact that she isn't nearly half as good live as she used to be. I'll loose respect for her if she uses a pre-recorded live tape to lip sync
        i actually saw her perform this one (without any pre-recorded live parts) and tho she wasnt as refined as the studio track, she was still on fiyah! i really luv when she performs this song live...but who knows what she'll do 4 the grammys. but hey the grammys is where top artists shows what they truly are made of, and i doubt mariah will lip sync anything (theres a reputation at stake, 8 time nominee lip synching ) she performed this one well in the past good enough, so i hope she can do this one live and direct even better this time..

lets just all hope she doesn't get any "throat sickness" ::coughs::ashlee simpson::coughs again!
        Faves ATM:
        Brick & Lace - Love Is Wicked
        Kat deLuna - Whine Up (feat. Elephant Man)
        J. Holiday - Bed

Comment

It's not a rumour, Fly like a bird will be the last single in the states.
          And Twista's label is gonna realise So Lonely in the upcoming weeks, they didn't realise it before because Mariah wasn't able to promote the song (the Grammys).

In holland Fly like a bird is confirmed as the 5th single by Universal.

I think it's a bad idea to realise this song in Europe too but i guess we'll see.

The gospel female singer Karen Clark-Sheard has confirmed she's gonna record a song with Mariah Carey soon, and that it's still in process and it will be for Mariah Carey's album.

So maybe it will be for the remix of Fly like a bird
          Mariah Carey - Caution

Comment

Originally posted by Franckoty007
            In holland Fly like a bird is confirmed as the 5th single by Universal.
            How do you know? Where have your heard that?

Anyways, I dunno what to think of Mariah releasing Fly Like A Bird.. i'm curious to see where it will chart, but I want her to release Stay The Night or Say Somethin'
            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Off topic:

I just found this on Youtube, it's hilarious, Mariah on TRL back in 2001.. she's like CRAZY, it's hilarious ^_^

http://youtube.com/w/Mariah-Carey-Goes- ... ah%20carey
              Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

LMAO every now and then somebody needs a lil therapy, and today is that moment for me, LMAO OMG. That must have been right before her breakdown, she was clearly out of it. Bringing everybody ice cream like she worked for Klondike, lol
                All the Fighting and Arguments are getting old now, lets get back to talking about the MUSIC

Comment

its sad seeing this again
                  Mimi has been emancipated~
                  Faves ATM:
                  J. Holiday - Bed

Comment

I expected new single, but I hoped to be "Mine Again"

Comment

What happened to those rumours of 'Mine again'/'So lonely' becoming the next, double A-sided, single? :-?
                      Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks...?

Comment

love this track

Comment

and what happened to Say something being a single??
                          I found your picture today
                          I swear I'll change my ways
                          I just called to say I love you
                          Come back home...

Comment

Originally posted by magkas
                            and what happened to Say something being a single??
                            Just what I was thinkin'.
                            Ashanti - Love Her Or Leave Her Alone.

Comment

WOW, Mimi shocked me, she actually sang this live 100 times better than she's ever sang "We Belong Together" live. And the crowd had quite the positive responce when the beat for the song started and she began singing, so maybe she's got another hit on her hands (definatley not a no.1 thou), but yeah The Grammy's comes on tomorrow for all you UKers out there the performance is hawt, I was really doubting her and she really suprized me. Really

Comment

Did anyone noticed that after U2 won "Song Of The Year" the people who work there started playing "We Belong Together" in the background after they won instead of U2's song, LOL.. I think they were hinting that they wanted Mariah to win, lol. Thought that was funny

Comment

I noticed it and it was great Every year U2 are winning some Grammys its really boring...
                                  i'm living in the future, so the presence is my past. my presence is a present, kiss my ass!

Comment

Originally posted by LetMeLoveU
                                    I noticed it and it was great Every year U2 are winning some Grammys its really boring...
                                    LOL, tell me about it. I'm not sayin that they r not well deserved, but like EVERY YEAR they win the big ones (loosely said) their albums don't even have to be critically acclaimed, sorry to all U2 fans (kinda including myself), but I think Mimi got robbed for "Album Of The Year"

Comment

Personally, I'm kinda glad that Mariah didn't win the award for album of the year.

As much as I enjoyed "Mimi" (when it first came out anyway) I really didn't think it deserved that award.

Saying that though, I would've liked for her to win song of the year.
                                      "I want a man who's kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?"

Comment

Ah c'mon.. MiMi should've won the Album Of The Year Award! TEOM was everywhere! She got robbed!
                                        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Shame on Grammy critics! Why did U2 win their nominations for? I think, it's subjectively and it's not right... Mariah had a great year... I don't like her last album as her 90's albums, but objectively Mariah should win Song of The Year for We Belong Together and Album of The Year for The Emancipation of Mimi.
                                          Also I can't understand why Best Traditional R&B is Aretha's House Is Not Home? I respect Aretha Franklin... she's a legend, she's great singer... BUT Mariah's Mine Again or Alicia's If I Was Your Woman are so much better... it's so stupid...
                                          And one more thing... Is Best Pop Collaboration With Vocals "Feel Good Inc." by Gorillaz & De La Soul? Is it better than Stevie Wonder & India.Arie's A Time To Love? I'm really shocked...
                                          As for me, it's not important how many nominees Mariah won and how many lose... She sang live so good, and Fly Like A Bird is really one of the best songs from that album... I hope she'll release it as 5th single... even if it won't so commercially sucessed as previous ones... it doesn't matter...
                                          Music is da thing tochin' my soul

Comment

She only won three grammy's which is kind of piss taking but she should be getting more grammy's to come, She should be getting more grammy's then Kanye West
                                            Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

This U2 thing is really bugging me I just can't stand them :x
                                              Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

Originally posted by imissu_aaliyah
                                                Originally posted by LetMeLoveU
                                                LOL, tell me about it. I'm not sayin that they r not well deserved, but like EVERY YEAR they win the big ones (loosely said) their albums don't even have to be critically acclaimed, sorry to all U2 fans (kinda including myself), but I think Mimi got robbed for "Album Of The Year"
                                                I COULDNT AGREE MORE! I LUV U2 BUT MIMI WAS ROBBED! I HEAR ALOTTA PPL SAYING THIS, EVEN SOME ROLLING CRITIC ON CNN. AWW WELL PERFORMACE WAS ON FIYAH!!!! IN THE END SHE KILLED IT!!!!
                                                Faves ATM:
                                                J. Holiday - Bed

Comment

I'M BEGINNING TO THINK THE GRAMMYS HAS A BIAS in regards to U2, I MEAN I LIKE DEM (I AV A U2 LIMITED EDITION IPOD FOR CRYING OUT LOUD) BUT COME ON... SONG OF THE YEAR AND ALBUM OF THE YEAR??? SORRY I JUST STILL CAN'T ACCEPT IT!
                                                  Faves ATM:
                                                  J. Holiday - Bed

Comment

I love this song, it's my second favourite on the album after Stay The Night
                                                    1 SG Lewis |2 Alok |3 Vlossom |4 Gok Wan |5 Beyonce

Comment

Working...
                                                    X