No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey - Fly Like A Bird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are great news...I like Mimi and both songs are worth being released. Is she supposed to do a video for fly like a bird because I only heard of the video to Say Something. We will see...

Comment

Great news! Hope they both do well!
      LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

Fly Like A Bird in its 4th week moves 63->46 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs!Very good

Comment

Originally posted by frankie_85
          Fly Like A Bird in its 4th week moves 63->46 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs!Very good
          wow
          Faves ATM:
          Brick & Lace - Love Is Wicked
          Kat deLuna - Whine Up (feat. Elephant Man)
          J. Holiday - Bed

Comment

Make sure you continue voting for "Say Somethin'" on MTV, BET, and VH1 as video airplay is instrumental to the song's success. Check out the updates at the top of the newspage for the video's latest chart standings!

The video for "Say Somethin'" will be added to formats on MTV, BET, and VH1 this week.

In addition, "Say Somethin'" is officially scheduled to go for adds on Urban radio stations on May 1, 2006.

Unfortunately, at the moment, plans for "Fly Like A Bird" music video have been cancelled.

Source: Mariahdaily.com
            Too bad .. no music video for FLAB!

Comment

Originally posted by Frederic
              Make sure you continue voting for "Say Somethin'" on MTV, BET, and VH1 as video airplay is instrumental to the song's success. Check out the updates at the top of the newspage for the video's latest chart standings!

The video for "Say Somethin'" will be added to formats on MTV, BET, and VH1 this week.

In addition, "Say Somethin'" is officially scheduled to go for adds on Urban radio stations on May 1, 2006.

Unfortunately, at the moment, plans for "Fly Like A Bird" music video have been cancelled.

Source: Mariahdaily.com
              Too bad .. no music video for FLAB!
              Yeah its too bad they not doing a video. Still can't stop laughing at the FLAB joke though
              LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

Originally posted by col89

Still can't stop laughing at the FLAB joke though
                Not just me then?

Comment

Originally posted by crazyman324

Not just me then?
                  Lol no I couldn't stop laughing when I first heard it, too good to be a coincidence
                  LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

good lord! Can't she just shut up and go away already.

Comment

whew...DAMN it was hard finding this thread!

any rate...with the surge of downloads thanks to Idol Gives Back, looks like FLAB has a pretty good chance of finally debuting on the Billboard Hot 100 after "Bubbling Under" at No. 104 upon its initial release

iTunes US:

No. 50 Fly Like A Bird (Idol Gives Back Performance)

unless some rule keeps it from doing so...?
                      last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

Originally posted by crazyman324

Not just me then?
                        Lol no I couldn't stop laughing when I first heard it, too good to be a coincidence
                        LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by phoenix98

any rate...with the surge of downloads thanks to Idol Gives Back, looks like FLAB has a pretty good chance of finally debuting on the Billboard Hot 100 after "Bubbling Under" at No. 104 upon its initial release

iTunes US:

I so superhard hope it can chart

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzy
                            Originally posted by phoenix98

iTunes US:

I so superhard hope it can chart
                            who cares if it can chart, it's an awsome song but she has a whole new album now

Comment

I'm actually suprised more Mariah fans aren't jumping on this...a chance to get Mariah another Top 40 hit, although that unfortunately seems impossible at the slow rate the song is climbing on iTunes

...currently at No. 49...

I think it'd be quite funny for an Emancipation single to chart on Billboard the same week E=MC2 hits stores
                              last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

I love this song, it should have got a proper release with video and everything.
                                LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

this song is so great and shoulld've been a single

in terms of mariahs image this might have made her look less suprficial
                                  Whats the reason,that I'm here again thats crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Gringo
                                    this song is so great and shoulld've been a single

in terms of mariahs image this might have made her look less suprficial
                                    it was a single, airplay single

in 2006

#104 (hot 100)
                                    #19 (U.S. R&B)

Comment

They should have pushed this instead of Say Something, I bet it would have been much bigger. It was already climbing up the R&B chart (which Say Something didn't even make an impact upon) with minimal promotion. But I guess they were hell bent on releasing SS as a single, after it had already been pushed aside in favour of It's Like That and Shake It Off.

Comment

I remember there was a rumor that she was gonna shoot a video in NYC. And I LOVE the single cover

They call it the Church of Hot Addiction

Comment

I love this song but her perfomance on American Idol was awful.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly_86
                                            They should have pushed this instead of Say Something, I bet it would have been much bigger. It was already climbing up the R&B chart (which Say Something didn't even make an impact upon) with minimal promotion. But I guess they were hell bent on releasing SS as a single, after it had already been pushed aside in favour of It's Like That and Shake It Off.
                                            say somethin was such a bad song, truly one of mariah's worst single's if not the worst, i agree they shoulda worked on this rather than ss

Comment

Originally posted by lawtonkeys
                                              I love this song but her perfomance on American Idol was awful.
                                              why do you say that

Comment

i love this song as well, it was quite success on the Ht R'n'B/Hip-Hop chart but the downloads used to be almost none-exist, that was during the time of "Say Somethin" and everybody was focused on that single

Comment

[quote=ali3_dat]
                                                  Originally posted by "firefly_86":pck1mtwz
                                                  say somethin was such a bad song, truly one of mariah's worst single's if not the worst, i agree they shoulda worked on this rather than ss[/quote:pck1mtwz]

:-? I disagree...I really like Say Somethin'...and I think either song (this or FLAB) would've done a lot better had they not been the 5th/6th single (not counting "Mine Again" or "So Lonely") from an album that had already sold well over 5 million copies (therefore little motivation for people to download the song)

any rate...sadly, looks like FLAB is already dropping like a rock on iTunes...damn

iTunes US = No. 63
                                                  last.fmPaulboard Top 30

Comment

• Possibly like 20k sales that would be enough for BBHot100???

Comment

Working...
                                                    X