• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kareubeu
    replied
    Originally posted by geminidragon
    Originally posted by imissu_aaliyah
    Originally posted by LetMeLoveU
    I noticed it and it was great Every year U2 are winning some Grammys its really boring...
    LOL, tell me about it. I'm not sayin that they r not well deserved, but like EVERY YEAR they win the big ones (loosely said) their albums don't even have to be critically acclaimed, sorry to all U2 fans (kinda including myself), but I think Mimi got robbed for "Album Of The Year"
    I COULDNT AGREE MORE! I LUV U2 BUT MIMI WAS ROBBED! I HEAR ALOTTA PPL SAYING THIS, EVEN SOME ROLLING CRITIC ON CNN. AWW WELL PERFORMACE WAS ON FIYAH!!!! IN THE END SHE KILLED IT!!!!
    yea 4 me too mimi got robbed! we should start a petition lol

Leave a comment:

• imissu_aaliyah
    replied
    Originally posted by Franckoty007
    PS - Island is going to re-evaluate the fifth single decision after the Grammy ceremony.
    why ? ther was a great crowd response when it started, but if they change it to anything it should CLEARY be "Stay The Night"

Leave a comment:

• child_destinys
    replied
    Originally posted by Franckoty007
    It was great to see the last note of We belong together not lipped
    Yeah, doesn't sound so great without the pro-tools work on it

Leave a comment:

• Franckoty007
    replied
    I really liked her performance of Fly like a bird, it was awesome.
    It was great to see the last note of We belong together not lipped.

Congrats for the 3 awards!! Finally!!
    Best Contemporary R&B Album
    Best R&B Song
    Best Female R&B Vocal Performance

Too bad that it was a Pre-Telecast ceremony so it wasn't showed.
    I don't think she deserved Best album of the year, so it's not so bad, TEOM is a good album but it's not that great.

PS - Island is going to re-evaluate the fifth single decision after the Grammy ceremony.

Leave a comment:

• DC34ever
    replied
    I dont like her grammy performance of Fly like a bird...and Im not liking the song too

Leave a comment:

• child_destinys
    replied
    ITV2 edited out MiMi's Grammy performance :x

Leave a comment:

• SholasBoy
    replied
    I love this song, it's my second favourite on the album after Stay The Night

Leave a comment:

• geminidragon
    replied
    I'M BEGINNING TO THINK THE GRAMMYS HAS A BIAS in regards to U2, I MEAN I LIKE DEM (I AV A U2 LIMITED EDITION IPOD FOR CRYING OUT LOUD) BUT COME ON... SONG OF THE YEAR AND ALBUM OF THE YEAR??? :( SORRY I JUST STILL CAN'T ACCEPT IT!

Leave a comment:

• geminidragon
    replied
    Originally posted by imissu_aaliyah
    I noticed it and it was great Every year U2 are winning some Grammys its really boring...
    LOL, tell me about it. I'm not sayin that they r not well deserved, but like EVERY YEAR they win the big ones (loosely said) their albums don't even have to be critically acclaimed, sorry to all U2 fans (kinda including myself), but I think Mimi got robbed for "Album Of The Year"
    I COULDNT AGREE MORE! I LUV U2 BUT MIMI WAS ROBBED! I HEAR ALOTTA PPL SAYING THIS, EVEN SOME ROLLING CRITIC ON CNN. AWW WELL PERFORMACE WAS ON FIYAH!!!! IN THE END SHE KILLED IT!!!!

Leave a comment:

• hellohello
    replied
    This U2 thing is really bugging me I just can't stand them :x

Leave a comment:

• hellohello
    replied
    She only won three grammy's which is kind of piss taking but she should be getting more grammy's to come, She should be getting more grammy's then Kanye West

Leave a comment:

• Demon_DK
    replied
    Shame on Grammy critics! Why did U2 win their nominations for? I think, it's subjectively and it's not right... Mariah had a great year... I don't like her last album as her 90's albums, but objectively Mariah should win Song of The Year for We Belong Together and Album of The Year for The Emancipation of Mimi.
    Also I can't understand why Best Traditional R&B is Aretha's House Is Not Home? I respect Aretha Franklin... she's a legend, she's great singer... BUT Mariah's Mine Again or Alicia's If I Was Your Woman are so much better... it's so stupid...
    And one more thing... Is Best Pop Collaboration With Vocals "Feel Good Inc." by Gorillaz & De La Soul? Is it better than Stevie Wonder & India.Arie's A Time To Love? I'm really shocked...
    As for me, it's not important how many nominees Mariah won and how many lose... She sang live so good, and Fly Like A Bird is really one of the best songs from that album... I hope she'll release it as 5th single... even if it won't so commercially sucessed as previous ones... it doesn't matter...

Leave a comment:

• Benjamin
    replied
    Ah c'mon.. MiMi should've won the Album Of The Year Award! TEOM was everywhere! She got robbed!

Leave a comment:

• gaz_uk
    replied
    Personally, I'm kinda glad that Mariah didn't win the award for album of the year.

As much as I enjoyed "Mimi" (when it first came out anyway) I really didn't think it deserved that award.

Saying that though, I would've liked for her to win song of the year.

Leave a comment:

• imissu_aaliyah
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LetMeLoveU
    replied

Leave a comment:

• imissu_aaliyah
    replied
    Did anyone noticed that after U2 won "Song Of The Year" the people who work there started playing "We Belong Together" in the background after they won instead of U2's song, LOL.. I think they were hinting that they wanted Mariah to win, lol. Thought that was funny

Leave a comment:

• imissu_aaliyah
    replied
    WOW, Mimi shocked me, she actually sang this live 100 times better than she's ever sang "We Belong Together" live. And the crowd had quite the positive responce when the beat for the song started and she began singing, so maybe she's got another hit on her hands (definatley not a no.1 thou), but yeah The Grammy's comes on tomorrow for all you UKers out there the performance is hawt, I was really doubting her and she really suprized me. Really

Leave a comment:

• TheSource
    replied
    Originally posted by magkas
    and what happened to Say something being a single??
    Just what I was thinkin'.

Leave a comment:

• magkas
    replied
    and what happened to Say something being a single??

Leave a comment:

• cortez
    replied
    love this track

Leave a comment:

• Saruman_78
    replied
    What happened to those rumours of 'Mine again'/'So lonely' becoming the next, double A-sided, single? :-?

Leave a comment:

• grooveboy
    replied
    I expected new single, but I hoped to be "Mine Again"

Leave a comment:

• geminidragon
    replied
    its sad seeing this again :(
    Mimi has been emancipated~

Leave a comment:

• imissu_aaliyah
    replied
    LMAO every now and then somebody needs a lil therapy, and today is that moment for me, LMAO OMG. That must have been right before her breakdown, she was clearly out of it. Bringing everybody ice cream like she worked for Klondike, lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X