Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Pussycat Dolls - Buttons (feat. Snoop Dogg)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just heard the Snoop Dogg remix, and I'm afraid it won't do as well as Don't Cha, Stickwitu and Beep .. Probably, it will reach a position out of the top 5 ..

Comment

^I disagree, I think it has a great chance for another Top 3 hit.

I wonder what the video will be like! Anyone have any update? I imagine it to be something of a hot egyptian theme!
      LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

Originally posted by col89
        ^I disagree, I think it has a great chance for another Top 3 hit.

I wonder what the video will be like! Anyone have any update? I imagine it to be something of a hot egyptian theme!

Yup the song does have this indian / egyptian sound to it
        Faves ATM:
        Brick & Lace - Love Is Wicked
        Kat deLuna - Whine Up (feat. Elephant Man)
        J. Holiday - Bed

Comment

OMG i cant stand the pussycat dolls nomore...they have 7 girls in their group and only one of them sings, the rest just hum or sing background..dats jus not fair.
          i loved dont cha n stickwitu..der album suckz..trust me
          N TO THA A.L.Z = NALZ

Comment

I thought their album was top notch from a production stand-point. Alot of single worthy stand out tracks, no filler, alot of effort spent on the beats. They are clearly a media creation and don't pretend to be anything more, more than one of them sing, but since Nicole is clearly the best, then it is her we WANT to hear, not the others, they do their job of dancing and looking pretty [and MAYBE background vocals] but as far as I'm concerned they havent put a foot wrong yet. If you don't like the album, then I guess that is just your own tough luck, because alot of other people can see it for what it is, a fun-time that doesnt pretend to be anything other than that.

Comment

This has a UK release date of 5th June!
              "This time I'm gonna get it right. I'm gonna paint my face like the Guggenheim!"

Comment

So far its going up against these (there are bound to be a lot more released when the date is nearer):

A.F.I. - Miss Murder
                The Automatic - Monster
                Boards Of Canada - Trans Canada Highway EP
                Cascada - Everytime We Touch
                Christina Aguilera - Ainít No Other Man
                Dannii Minogue - So Under Pressure
                Embrace - World At Your Feet

Fightstar - Hazy Eyes
                Liberty X - X
                Michael Jackson - Earth Song
                Missy Elliott - 123
                Ricky - We Are England
                Sugababes - Follow Me Home

Comment

Missy Elliot - 123? Whats that?

How do Liberty X STILL continue to release singles! I thought their albums bombed AGAIN - or was it not even released again? Theyre turning into a joke now.

Comment

Originally posted by psychosoma
                    Missy Elliot - 123? Whats that?

How do Liberty X STILL continue to release singles! I thought their albums bombed AGAIN - or was it not even released again? Theyre turning into a joke now.
                    Liberty X are re-releasing X...like it'll sell like hotcakes

Comment

Nicole whatsherface has this version up on her site if any of you haven't heard it.
                      Theres also pics from the video up!

Comment

Indeed, what the hell is Missy Elliott - 123??

Comment

Originally posted by Frederic
                          Indeed, what the hell is Missy Elliott - 123??
                          Looks like I got an answer ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Plym
                            Theres also pics from the video up!
                            Mmmm... Look really good

Francis Lawrance has made Nic's backup singers look classy!
                            Originally posted by Thriller
                            Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

Comment

They look great, my fave PCDs are Melody and Jessica - gorgeous!
                              You said turn around so I cannot see your tears falling...

Comment

Pics are hot! Can't wait for the vid now
                                LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

This video is gonna be hott, but I couldn't help but notice only one of them has Buttons on, LOL
                                  WHAT HAPPENED TO UKMIX ???
                                  All the Fighting and Arguments are getting old now, lets get back to talking about the MUSIC

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Love the fact that most of the girls are baring some flesh, while Carmit is all covered. I feel bad for her, she's a good looking woman sometimes!
                                    The alternative to the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimo
                                      Carmit is all covered. I feel bad for her, she's a good looking woman sometimes!
                                      Yeah. In soft focus. From a distance. With the others around her to distract you.
                                      You said turn around so I cannot see your tears falling...

Comment

Originally posted by psychosoma
                                        I thought their album was top notch from a production stand-point. Alot of single worthy stand out tracks, no filler, alot of effort spent on the beats. They are clearly a media creation and don't pretend to be anything more, more than one of them sing, but since Nicole is clearly the best, then it is her we WANT to hear, not the others, they do their job of dancing and looking pretty [and MAYBE background vocals] but as far as I'm concerned they havent put a foot wrong yet. If you don't like the album, then I guess that is just your own tough luck, because alot of other people can see it for what it is, a fun-time that doesnt pretend to be anything other than that.
                                        THANK YOU
                                        Faves ATM:
                                        J. Holiday - Bed

Comment

yAY! The hoody is back! and its black! another hot video from PCD!!!
                                          Faves ATM:
                                          J. Holiday - Bed

Comment

They should've released "Sway" as the fourth single - it's different to any single they've released yet and seems very popular already!
                                            THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

Originally posted by child_destinys
                                              They look great, my fave PCDs are Melody and Jessica - gorgeous!
                                              Yummmm Jessica! I thing Ashley is gorgeous (minus the Barbie-like fringe)
                                              Looks like a cool video.

Comment

anyone heard the snoop remix yet?
                                                CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype
                                                  anyone heard the snoop remix yet?
                                                  Yes, most of us have.
                                                  Its on Nicoles website posted a few posts above.

Comment

The more I listen to Buttons, the more I'm starting to like it

Comment

I love the remix with Snoop, although I don't know whether its better the original
                                                      LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

I still haven't heard the Snoop remix, can someone please give me the link to the Nicole site?

I think the original version of Buttons is awesome! Love that Asian sound in it.

Smash Hit garuanteed!
                                                        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Ooh I've finally heard the Snoop Mix and he really did a good job. I like the song even more now

"I thought I saw a Pussycat"
                                                          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Yes, he really did a good job Before this mix, I didn't like Buttons at all ..

Comment

hmmm, i'm not convinced... I like the second rap, but they both sound like they've just been thrown on, The first one just fires up at the start of the track, they shoulda had a 4 bar intro before the rap, so people can get a vibe for the song...
                                                              I do like the sylvester reference in the 2nd rap though!
                                                              CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X