Marie Serneholt - That's The Way That My Heart Goes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This song's finally released over here, and I'm really into it now

Together with "Public Affair" the bubblegum pop is back, and I kinda missed it.

So poppy, so sweet
    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

3rd single Oxygene/Wanted Love
      James Blunt - "All the Lost souls" and 1973 - New Album and Single - 03 and 17 September 2007 ! GREAT !

Comment

Is it true? ^^
        Then she is really another stupid blond. Why doesnt she just release the BEST song of that record, which is the tittle track?

She wont get a great hit unless she puts 'Enjoy the Ride' out

Comment

Originally posted by mIGU
          Is it true? ^^
          Then she is really another stupid blond. Why doesnt she just release the BEST song of that record, which is the tittle track?

She wont get a great hit unless she puts 'Enjoy the Ride' out
          Yeah, I think "Enjoy The Ride" is one of the best tracks on the record. It has the powerfull pop-sound and it has to be big in the charts!

Comment

Loads of people love Enjoy The Ride...I'm not sure I'm really feeling it...but I do think aside from the 2 singles it's a strong contender for a single.

And Oxygen as a 4th then a new album?
            Johnny wanted cream buns for his birthday tea...

Comment

Enjoy The Ride is a good track but there are about 5 on the album which i prefer. I think 'Cant Be Loved' is overlooked, and would be great for a fabolous Marilyn Monroe style video paying homage (ie. Ripping off) some of her most famous movies. I love the first single, and i think Oxygen is great. All my friends love I Need A House, making for lots of 'Who the hell is this' style comments. However Wasted Love is kinda appauling choice my least favorite on the album.

Comment

Originally posted by Jasmine
                Originally posted by Skelofect
                Oh wow Jasmine, do you know Marie or something?
                Ok, I can tell how I had a chance to chat with her.

I'm a member of such lithuanian dating site (which is available in english language as well). You know, members create their profiles, can upload photos, find friends and so on. Once I noticed a picture of all 4 A-Teens members and it turned out that Sara and Marie have their accounts there! So I simply decided to send them a message! I got replies from both of them and we started chatting a little.

I got only good impression about them - despite that Sara and Marie are singers, known persons, they weren't stuck-up but simple, kind and friendly. I respect them for that.

So that you wouldn't call me a liar, you can watch some pictures:

Marie: http://www.pazintys.lt/details/view/ind ... _id=246737

Sara: http://www.pazintys.lt/details/view/ind ... _id=120549
                Do you REALLY think it's them? Don't be so naive...

Comment

Are you ever going to actually make a positive comment on this forum?

All I see is you posting negative, rather rude comments and now you're digging up old topics for no other reason than to do so?

Comment

Are you ever going to actually make a positive comment on this forum?
                    No. I'm entitled to have an opinion. Is that surprising for you?

Comment

Newsflash! 2nd Septmeber 2006 - I've just dicovered that when you type a little comment in here and post it - it's called an "opinion". Having never known that in all the time I use this forum - I now feel inspired to write more of my "opinions."*

You're supposed to have an opinion on Marie Serneholt in this topic, which I haven't read one.

I know I can't be happy with other peoples comments but I'm tired of reading yours & now with added annoyance you're just finding random topics to have a go at people in.

Boring.

* SARCASM.

Comment

Newsflash! 2nd Septmeber 2006 - I've just dicovered that when you type a little comment in here and post it - it's called an "opinion". Having never known that in all the time I use this forum - I now feel inspired to write more of my "opinions."*

You're supposed to have an opinion on Marie Serneholt in this topic, which I haven't read one.

I know I can't be happy with other peoples comments but I'm tired of reading yours & now with added annoyance you're just finding random topics to have a go at people in.

Boring.

* SARCASM.
                        Well, I bet you were really bored if you bothered going through all of my 250 posts.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoringOne

Well, I bet you were really bored if you bothered going through all of my 250 posts.
                          Being accused of wanting to read your posts from the person who went to the trouble of bumping up an old topic for no other reason to have a go at someone?

Many of your 250 posts are in topics of people you don't like having a go at them or people & you post for no proper reason - so of course we see them! No one can miss the constant negativity.

Comment

This was the ultimate cheesy, bubblegum pop track and soooo good
                            They don't make songs as catchy as this anymore, the ultimate guilty pleasure. Video was a lot of fun as well!
                            i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

This was one of my favorite songs back then So damn catchy! We need this style again.

The album was really good as well. Can't Be Loved was my favorite track of the album.

I was quite a big fan of her back then, unfortunately she did not get the success / attention she deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by Fan
                                This was the ultimate cheesy, bubblegum pop track and soooo good
                                They don't make songs as catchy as this anymore, the ultimate guilty pleasure. Video was a lot of fun as well!
                                Originally posted by LotsOfLove
                                This was one of my favorite songs back then So damn catchy! We need this style again.
                                yesss, this + I Need A House, the ultimate guilty pleasure bops back then
                                ˇEh, mamá!
                                Me quiero matar
                                El mundo se va a la mierda
                                Y no he hecho nada

Comment

The gays are in need of songs like this!!

This is the ultimate gay bop.

Comment

Still a great song.
                                    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Again, one of the best and gayest pop songs from the 00s. Still flawless, 14 years later.

Comment

Idk why I haven't commented on this topic before. I love this gay anthem and the video is still one of my fav videos of all time. I can't believe she only managed to release an album!!!
                                        Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

Originally posted by NoAngels View Post
                                          Idk why I haven't commented on this topic before. I love this gay anthem and the video is still one of my fav videos of all time. I can't believe she only managed to release an album!!!
                                          I know right :( She at least deserved to release a second album.

Comment

Working...
                                          X