No announcement yet.

Michelle Williams - Unexpected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think her label should stop with messing up her career!

time for the REAL deal!

Release Stop This Car or Lucky Girl in the US and Too Young For Love in the UK!

Comment

• Michelle has posted new blogs about the confirmed remix album which many of you thought i was lyieng about on her youtube page lol and says "it will be crazy". Hungover, Hello Heartbreak, Thank U, and the current favourtie title track unexpected are currently being decided which one will be the next single. Hungover has bin remixed by terry jam and lewis (janet jackson producers)

Comment

• Originally posted by ddbushay1
        Michelle has posted new blogs about the confirmed remix album which many of you thought i was lyieng about on her youtube page lol and says "it will be crazy". Hungover, Hello Heartbreak, Thank U, and the current favourtie title track unexpected are currently being decided which one will be the next single. Hungover has bin remixed by terry jam and lewis (janet jackson producers)
        If there's a remix album, is there still a re-release as well? If not, I'll probably buy a copy of this soon.

Comment

• @ ddbushay1: Nobody said you were lying. It's just that fake tracklists float all over the net and one can never be sure if it is genuine. I can only speak for myself, but I never thought YOU were lying... just that the tracklist might not be genuine. Also, "double album" sounded kinda "too good to be true", since the original album didn't sell well at all.

Comment

• Matthew needs to get his finger out and get on with this! It's ridiculous!
            CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

• Hope the whole double cd re-release/remix thing is true becasue Michelle need another shot.
              Who knows this might become an "Unexpected" hit, lame I know but I had to do it, 2nd time around.
              Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...

Comment

• Originally posted by AussiePopStar8
                Hope the whole double cd re-release/remix thing is true becasue Michelle need another shot.
                Who knows this might become an "Unexpected" hit, lame I know but I had to do it, 2nd time around.
                It's true, she confirmed it in her new video blog on YouTube.

Comment

• Well yay then!
                  Might have to buy the album from the U.S to give Michelle some sales.
                  Hope she supports it with a whole lot of kick ass performances.

Comment

• a remix album???? hell no!

the only thing which could work is a remix into a more urban type of music for the US for the whole album!
                    Life tastes better with music
                    Instagram: DC34ever

Comment

• Well I think there will be R&B remixes too!
                      Just listen to the remix of Hungover featuring Drake:
                      http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=ibWJqxdr15c

(she confirmed that remix will be on the remix album)

Comment

• It'll be the first remix album I buy and only because it's Michelle, cuz I don't normally like remixes lol. Still think it's pointless...Mathew and the label don't know where they're going with here...and I dunno how they've convinced Michelle that his is a good idea, suppose it gives her something to do in 2009.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype
                          Matthew needs to get his finger out and get on with this! It's ridiculous!
                          mathew is NOT her manager
                          michelle made her bed and now she gotta lay in it
                          and my heart just melts
                          Ice Cream Truck

Comment

• Well it looks like there's disention in the ranks of the DC3 family. Solange Vs Kelly, Kelly leaving the Knowles fold. There's a rumour going round that Kelly was fighting for MICHELLE, not herself, over Solange to perform at Fashion Rocks...
                            But Matthew isn't Michelle's manager though right?
                            Who knows?

Hopefully all this drama will serve Michelle in some way. Maybe make her realise that what Kelly's doing, distancing herself from the Beyonce/DC3 drama, is what needs to be done to make people take her seriously as a soloist.

She needs to make a full on attack on the industry not just hope that the DC3 fans will support her.

Comment

• Platinum Edition/Remix Album

Matthew Knowles confirmed in late 2008 that a 2 disc re-release of the album would be released outside of the U.S. in Spring 2009 to co-incide with the Unexpected Tour. The album is said to have 5 new songs as well as new versions of "Hungover" (which will feature Canadian Rapper Drake AKA Aubrey Graham) and Private Party. The second disc will feature rare remixes, leftover tracks and a Ballad Version of "Hello Heartbreak" featuring John Legend.

Michelle confirmed in a video blog that she and a production team are putting the finishing touches on a remixed version of the album due out later this year in the U.S. Michelle stated that the remix album will not contain any remixes that have previously been heard and might contain some of the new songs that are on the platinum edition.

No dates for either CD have been released, however the Platinum Edition is available for Pre-Order on itunes in Japan and Australia.
                              Its from Wiki so lets take it with a pinch of salt!!!
                              So theres no separate remix and re-release. Its a re-release with a bonus remix CD? Wow!!! I think thats quiet smart if you ask me!!! And newer versions of songs!!! I like that!!! Makes the original unique!
                              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by AussiePopStar8
                                There's a rumour going round that Kelly was fighting for MICHELLE, not herself, over Solange to perform at Fashion Rocks...
                                But Matthew isn't Michelle's manager though right?
                                Who knows?
                                where did you hear that?

Comment

• oooh, Hello Heartbreak needs to be the next single! They can send the original version out to Pop/Dance radio and the version feat John Legend to Urban/UAC, etc.

This is such a great project, shame it didn't perform commercially as it should have
                                  Hater-bitch, we're taking you to the left.

Comment

• I'm curious to hear that "ballad version of Hello Heartbreak".

Comment

• Originally posted by JoshuaBuzz
                                      oooh, Hello Heartbreak needs to be the next single! They can send the original version out to Pop/Dance radio and the version feat John Legend to Urban/UAC, etc.

This is such a great project, shame it didn't perform commercially as it should have
                                      I thought HH was already a single in the US? Wasn't it sent to radio there? And then The Greatest got video treatment?
                                      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Oh dear... so basically, there will be the 2 disc Platinum Edition and a US exclusive (1 disc) remix version with yet a different set of remixes... does that mean I'll have to have three different versions of the album if I don't wanna miss out on anything?

Comment

• There's no official informations about tracklisting or different editions so I think we should wait and see.

Anyhoo, she uploaded new remixes on her MySpace:
                                          www.myspace.com/michellewilliams

It's unexpected! It sounds like "lounge" songs!
                                          MySpace of the remixer:
                                          http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... D=48948790

He's touring in London and Paris in few days.

Comment

• after the Success of "We break The Dawn" on South African tv and radio. "The greatest" finally gets playlisted, saw it 3 times already yesterday on tv. They played Halo after it. so now waiting for airplay to pick up. I'm proud to see how well RSA radio is receiving her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mphom
                                              after the Success of "We break The Dawn" on South African tv and radio. "The greatest" finally gets playlisted, saw it 3 times already yesterday on tv. They played Halo after it. so now waiting for airplay to pick up. I'm proud to see how well RSA radio is receiving her.
                                              The Greatest is an epic ballad it should've dominated all the charts in the world!

But I think Lucky Girl should be released as next single it's an AMAZING song!

Comment

• WOW someone have seen this:

FLAWLESS!

Ps: I REALLY love the Mathias Hellibron remix of Lucky girl!

Comment

• great photo! looks great

Comment

• Originally posted by Mphom
                                                    after the Success of "We break The Dawn" on South African tv and radio. "The greatest" finally gets playlisted, saw it 3 times already yesterday on tv. They played Halo after it. so now waiting for airplay to pick up. I'm proud to see how well RSA radio is receiving her.
                                                    Yeah about time they started playing The Greatest on TV, I saw it on Friday! Never heard it on radio though, but they play Hello Heartbreak quite a lot on 5FM!
                                                    LAST.FM

Comment

Working...
                                                    X