No announcement yet.

Michelle Williams - Unexpected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I love these shots. I actually forgot to post them when I saw them.
    She hasn't looked this good in a long while.
    The pictures are dark and sexy...and that look suits her!

Comment

• She looks great - she could very easily be a fashion model.
      So she finished her run on West End, whats she up to now ?

I'm taking it Hello Heartbreak's September release was cancelled and her Ultra Naté duet ain't gonna happen ?
      Hater-bitch, we're taking you to the left.

Comment

• Her facial features remind me alot of Diana Ross.
        I'm gonna do you like drugs tonight...

Comment

• So sad she recorded all those remixes that we most likely will never hear! I really wish this had a second chance... even in one country (any country for that matter)!!!
          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Wow, she looks so stunning in that photoshoot!

Comment

• omg!! she responded to my tweet! i told her that she should name her akbum **tenitra way**

she said **ur tempting me to**

omfg!! what does that mean?.. and how do i get the link the the message she sent me saying that so that i can post it on here to prove it,

http://twitpic.com/jo6l7

tenitra way album cover made by me..
              Thanks To Bey.. Careers were ruined. Your Favs went from artist of the year to employee of the month at Dunkin’ Donuts. #RoundIV

Comment

• Those B&W shots are EPIC!!!!
                The gothic look woulda been nice for "HH". A kind of Hip Hop Wuthering Heights, lol.
                Woulda deffo set apart from the rest of DC3.
                Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...

Comment

• AWESOME PHOTOSHOOT!!

I really hope there'll be a re-release some day

Comment

• On YouTube there's been a couple demos supposedly performed by Michelle Williams. One, "Last Dance," seems clearly not to be her. Another, "I'm With You," seems more legit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5fTOw0FMq8

Anyone care to fill in any information they've got? It's a pretty great track--I'd love it if this was really Michelle. The singer on the track does have the same abrasive vocal quality as Michelle, but the tone is so much brighter that I'm a little on the fence on whether it's just that her vocals have changed or because of electronic editing or what. Anyone?

Comment

• I'm pretty sure that's not Michelle. Although she sounds very similar in places.

Some other youtube videos and mp3 links say that it's a singer named "Ann".

Comment

• Yeah, I thought so. On the other hand, it's been hard for me to figure out who this "Ann" person is. Any clues?

Comment

• UPDATE!!

New promo shot thanx to TGJ!

FLAWLESS! TGJ will reveal more soon!
                          I think it's about the re-release and there are rumours it's called "New Chapter".

Sick Of It [Remix] LEAKED!

I LOVE YOU CHELLE!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dereon
                            UPDATE!!

New promo shot thanx to TGJ!

FLAWLESS! TGJ will reveal more soon!
                            I think it's about the re-release and there are rumours it's called "New Chapter".

Sick Of It [Remix] LEAKED!

I LOVE YOU CHELLE!!

this picture is stylish and flawless..and im happy that she has gotten a new stylist..and rumors are saying the the title of her new album title will be tenitra way im excited
                            Thanks To Bey.. Careers were ruined. Your Favs went from artist of the year to employee of the month at Dunkin’ Donuts. #RoundIV

Comment

• No, it won't.

Comment

• Actually Michelle herself leaked the "Sick Of It" Remix. I guess her record company doesn't want to (re-)release Unexpected/Remix Album anymore.

Comment

• aw I hope they do!! They should at least give her the chance I love Michelle I wish she had success like the other 2! But she's my favourite down to earth DC member! and she's funny
                                  "I can feel it when your holding me close

You're like your one of the world wonders

I know I’m going under..."

Comment

• back in like october and august of 2008...i didnt know about the itunes charts...did we break the dawn hit up the itunes 100...or top 200..300...lol...did it have any sales at all?...

Comment

• We haven't payed much attention to Chelle lately and look what the hell she has done to her self:

She's REALLLLLY stepping up her game! FIERCE!

Comment

• The haircut is horrible but the clothes are great. I don't know what's going on with her face, though.
                                        I'm gonna do you like drugs tonight...

Comment

• Originally posted by Baditude
                                          The haircut is horrible but the clothes are great. I don't know what's going on with her face, though.
                                          I want her hair long straigt and silky like in DC3 days, occassionally popping up all curly (á la Soldier video). Short hair is sexy but incredibly ageing for her !

Comment

• Looks like she's dropped the "I'm a good gospel girl and Beyonce's doormat" look which could really work for her. Her music needs that attitude as well.

Comment

• The long hair didn't standout at all, the short hair should be a little bit longer like in the Unexpected photoshoot!

Comment

• Originally posted by dereon
                                                We haven't payed much attention to Chelle lately and look what the hell she has done to her self:

She's REALLLLLY stepping up her game! FIERCE!
                                                fierce!!!!.....she is gonna be huge!! i still have faith!!! she is the only person that i will stan for besides bey....the michelle stanpede will win!...she is building up a very strong fanbase..little bricks at a time..

Comment

• Michelle should mix it up genre wise to grab some attention. Her voice is strong enough to work against a rock/rnb/hip hop vibe.
                                                  Stay the hell away from electro!!!

Comment

• Check out her live performances of Hello Heartbreak, some are quite rockish.
                                                    She did oldschool R&B with Let's Stay Together and some hip-hopish urban stuff back when she was doing gospel.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X