Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cherish - Do It To It

cherish is Back

Shonuff/Capitol records picked them up!!!!!
    The infectious lead single "Do It To It," produced by Don Vito (Jagged Edge, Mya), finds Cherish coming out the gate fresh and sassy with Sean Paul of YoungBloodZ riding shotgun. Says Felisha, "All four of us put our heads together for this song. We put our ideas down and thought about what young people wanted to hear nowadays. Being from Atlanta, we had to add that A-Town feel to it. We gotta represent where we're from." The result is a sexy street sizzler that is a sure bet for the clubs and the airwaves as well.

hear the song @

www.cherishsisters.com
    http://www.myspace.com/cherishsisters
    and my heart just melts
    Ice Cream Truck

This has all been done before. They certainly don't look great and their song is just OK.

I had it on in the background just now, but forgot until I noticed it had stopped
    You said turn around so I cannot see your tears falling...

Comment

yea it's nothing new..but this song is banger.

it reminds me of nivea's "OK" & Beyonce's "check on it"
      and my heart just melts
      Ice Cream Truck

Comment

it suck

Comment

It's good. At first I ignored it, but once I actually listened to it properly I couldn't get enough of it! Oh, and I never knew it was a group! I thought it was just one female singer, I guess they all sound the same!
          Better wake up, little sleepy head
          Big old world will pass us by
          So many things we could do instead
          Get what you want with your lucky eyes

Comment

Originally posted by ZippaDeeDooDa
            It's good. At first I ignored it, but once I actually listened to it properly I couldn't get enough of it! Oh, and I never knew it was a group! I thought it was just one female singer, I guess they all sound the same!
            I think one of them is the lead singer.

they used to be on arista and they were featured on da Brat's (Im in luv witchu) single n video of her last album
            and my heart just melts
            Ice Cream Truck

Comment

Heard this a while ago, nothing special, but I'm sure they'll have a minor hit with it
              WHAT HAPPENED TO UKMIX ???
              All the Fighting and Arguments are getting old now, lets get back to talking about the MUSIC

Comment

I like 'em, but the song is indeed basic and generic. It's truly too simple, but will have you 'doing it' whatever they wanted you to.

Comment

I like it!
                  Life tastes better with music
                  Instagram: DC34ever

Comment

Sounds hot! I liked their previous single, Miss P, which was released at the time Da Brat released In Luv With chu
                    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

yeah! i love that group!
                      My Music Blog

http://kevipodmusic.blogspot.com/

Comment

I saw the video, I just felt like I was watching 4 Darkskinned Ciara's. Absolutely nuthin special about it and the dancing and clothes :-?. The lean wit it rock wit it dance is gonna get played out so quick if we keep seeing videos like this
                        WHAT HAPPENED TO UKMIX ???
                        All the Fighting and Arguments are getting old now, lets get back to talking about the MUSIC

Comment

I loved the video. I think they are way better than Ciara. They even have a video to teach you how to do the dances that are shown in the video:
                          the snap dance, the lean wit it rock wit it, the midwest walk and many more exciting ATL dances. They're just showing the world the dances we all know and love i've been to atlanta and the vibe that they give is amazing and the song is like another 'lean wit it rock wit it ' song but it's nice to see people actually enjoying the things they do

Cherish is absolutely wonderful!!!

Comment

Havent seen the video, but the song is rather catchy!
                            Originally posted by Thriller
                            Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

Comment

Originally posted by kushi
                              Havent seen the video, but the song is rather catchy!
                              Watch it here!
                              Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Bleh... Its allrite... Does remind me of the Goodies video though!
                                Originally posted by Thriller
                                Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

Comment

Man, the single is some serious shawty. But they got one hit wonder written all over them.This could've been anybody's song man. The future of girl groups is in jeopardy. With the legacy's of TLC and DC3 it's gonna be hard for these new groups. They got alot to live up to.

Comment

Originally posted by yakka_boo
                                    I loved the video. I think they are way better than Ciara. They even have a video to teach you how to do the dances that are shown in the video:
                                    the snap dance, the lean wit it rock wit it, the midwest walk and many more exciting ATL dances. They're just showing the world the dances we all know and love i've been to atlanta and the vibe that they give is amazing and the song is like another 'lean wit it rock wit it ' song but it's nice to see people actually enjoying the things they do

Cherish is absolutely wonderful!!!
                                    No no now I like cherish but they are in no way better dancers or singers than Ciara but the song is catchy and the video is ok but the Pool Paddle aka lean wit it rock wit it dance is getting a lil to much video time.
                                    Caught In A Bad Romance

Comment

Billboard charts...

86 NE 1 Do It To It, Cherish Featuring Sean Paul Of The YoungBloodZ
                                      Life tastes better with music
                                      Instagram: DC34ever

Comment

I never expected it to do SO well.

It jumps from #19 --> #16 on the BB Hot 100 this week.

Awesome!
                                        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I'd wish people quit comparing them to ciara, she not all that great. Not even great. Yes the song is simple, but in a sense ciara's songs were simple too, if not more.

who ever said ciara is a better singer then cherish is lying. she might be able to dance better then them. But ciara barely has any vocal ability at all.

Comment

Originally posted by BeatRoca
                                            I'd wish people quit comparing them to ciara, she not all that great. Not even great. Yes the song is simple, but in a sense ciara's songs were simple too, if not more.

who ever said ciara is a better singer then cherish is lying. she might be able to dance better then them. But ciara barely has any vocal ability at all.
                                            um did you see cherish' bet performance on the red carpet? they cant sing live to save their lives, which is surprising since the song is so simple. their vocal ability is no better than ciaras.

Comment

Have u heard ciara's live performces . she has the audience partically sing all the songs for her.

And that was just one performance. they did better on 106 and park.

Comment

This has been added to the Box this week, and I am loving this so much right now I've played it 15 times on succession already today since first hearing it.

What a catchy tune

Although I do feel pity for the guy who features on it called Sean Paul people will expect to hear the Jamacian do his thing on this but will be disappointed to hear some fella from YoungBloodz who nobody ever heard before

And the main girl who sings on this is could stand for Ciara's voice double Too many Ciara clones are taking over
                                                LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

Originally posted by jb_504
                                                  Originally posted by BeatRoca

um did you see cherish' bet performance on the red carpet? they cant sing live to save their lives, which is surprising since the song is so simple. their vocal ability is no better than ciaras.
                                                  and my heart just melts
                                                  Ice Cream Truck

Comment

Working...
                                                  X