No announcement yet.

Beyoncé - B Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Bey fcuked up two simple terms for her release Kissing You (Des’ree cover)

Two of the conditions of the proposal were that the song's title remain the same, and that the song was not published in video form
    Thankfully I bought the US deluxe the day it came out and the DVD Anthology which contained the video. Definitely one of my rarest in my collection
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• ^^ These conditions are kinda weird, if you ask me
      Floped and localed

Comment

• [tweet:1hdzlr1s]https://twitter.com/BeyLegion/status/1035976359682756612[/tweet:1hdzlr1s]
        "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Re: Beyoncé - B Day

12 years, Wow!! An era!! An album!! I loved everything about it and still do

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesper
            12 years, Wow!! An era!! An album!! I loved everything about it and still do
            +1

My first album ever (after Shakira's Oral Fixation). Still so good.
            Floped and localed

Comment

I instantly loved Upgrade U, Freakum Dress, Resentment and Irreplaceable. I’ve learnt to love Deja Vu.
              Loved the B Sides this era. Lost Yo Mind, Back Up and Creole.
              What a time to be alive. 12 glorious years later.
              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• The first album I have ever bought, I have such a deep connection to this insanely amazing record.
                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

I loved this so much. It was sort of cheap and nasty but brilliant all at the same time. Such a tacky album title though
                  M08T10

Comment

This here is Beyoncé

Comment

• To make such an album at 24...

Comment

• Can't believe I greased passed this legendary album's birthday! Happy twelfth b'day to B'Day! Has it really been so long? It all feels like yesterday... the memories.

Comment

• Beautiful Liar is severely underrated. Those synchronised slow hip shakes were life.
                          M08T10

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123
                            Beautiful Liar is severely underrated. Those synchronised slow hip shakes were life.
                            That song is mediocre. I expected a whole lot more from two massive names. Same with that Shakira and Rihanna song.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guru
                              Originally posted by menime123
                              Beautiful Liar is severely underrated. Those synchronised slow hip shakes were life.
                              That song is mediocre. I expected a whole lot more from two massive names. Same with that Shakira and Rihanna song.

Nah, it was perfect. Never expect anything big from duets - you get let down.
                              M08T10

Comment

I think this is one of the finest 'big name duets' actually
                                Floped and localed

Comment

• [tweet:3dvnerjp]https://twitter.com/jamesmyrick_/status/1063500887530893314[/tweet:3dvnerjp]

Beyoncé only produces classics.

Comment

Yasssss!

Comment

Kitty Kat her best song

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                                        Kitty Kat her best song
                                        This and Green Light >>>>>>>>
                                        Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
                                          Originally posted by biscuits
                                          Kitty Kat her best song
                                          This and Green Light >>>>>>>>
                                          a 1-2-punch

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
                                            Green Light >>>>>>>>
                                            !!!!!

Comment

• Greenlight live is even better
                                              Forever Young

Comment

• Listen to Freakum Dress on high volume. You’ll thank me later.

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• There’s a reason why it’s called Bible Day.
                                                    Originally posted by beredy
                                                    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• This mashup!!!

Comment

Working...
                                                      X