Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paolo Nutini - Last Request

Out July 3rd.

I'm gonna make a prediction here and say that despite it being out in just a couple of weeks, this is gonna be top 5 and possibly a #1.

This years "You're Beautiful", don't really know much about the guy, but the song's gorgeous, the video is awesome, very "delicate" and I think it's going to be absolutely massive.

Oh and he's really pretty too (and only 19 I've just read).

1 Harry Styles|2 Dua Lipa |3 Doja Cat |4 Elodie|5 Lizzo |

Saw him on telly Friday night, very much Radio 2 fodder (as evidenced by Wogan playing it this morning, heh)... good stuff.
    This post is highly unlikely to be serious. Please treat it accordingly. Unless it's music-related, in which case I'm damn well right.

Comment

Absolutely quality song, typically I love it!
      Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

Hate it. Theres so many of these type singer-songwriter around now its beginning to get repetitive. Some of them are good but this guy isnt
        You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

I've had this one in my head all day today and I saw it on about 3 different music channels in the space of half hour just before I went to work. Really do think this is going to be huge, surprised not so many people have commented in this yet.
          1 Harry Styles|2 Dua Lipa |3 Doja Cat |4 Elodie|5 Lizzo |

Comment

I am too, I can't stop seeing and singing it!
            Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

I like Paolo, even though he's another one of these Blunty types, there's summat about him...

He's got more personality and character than James Morrison (the 'other' new James Blunt) anyway

Comment

Its a bit more Marvin Gaye than James Blunt, but its def similar. Nice but not fantastic. He's a BRit-born Italian, like me- nice to be able to support a fellow Tali!
                Tony's Charts ft Hits / Albums (22nd Feb 20) - Xymox, Purity Ring, Selena, Blancmange, Sparks, Angelic Process, SDH, Tennis

Comment

Really loving this song & the video. Think this is going to get quite big over the next week or two.
                  LFM

Comment

Absolutely adore this song now!

Actually having heard more, I think it's too easy to compare him to the Blunt just based on this song... I've just got his Live & Acoustic EP and it shows there's so much more to him that this delicate malarkey! Very good stuff indeed, things are definitely looking good for the album.

Comment

Originally posted by loopdaloop_69
                      I like Paolo, even though he's another one of these Blunty types, there's summat about him...
                      I don't think the world is ready for another James Blunt. But I'll say this for Paolo, at least he's not afraid to sing in his own accent, like the Proclaimers that went before him!

He's got more personality and character than James Morrison (the 'other' new James Blunt) anyway
                      Jim Morrison must be turning in his grave...

Comment

I know him. he stays near ma bit!

Comment

Re: Paolo Nutini - Last Request

Originally posted by SholasBoy
                          Out July 3rd.

I'm gonna make a prediction here and say that despite it being out in just a couple of weeks, this is gonna be top 5 and possibly a #1.

This years "You're Beautiful", don't really know much about the guy, but the song's gorgeous, the video is awesome, very "delicate" and I think it's going to be absolutely massive.

Oh and he's really pretty too (and only 19 I've just read).

I say he is more Gaye than Blunt.

Anyway, why isn't this guy more popular on here? Has no-one got into him like they have James Morrison?
                          Tony's Charts ft Hits / Albums (22nd Feb 20) - Xymox, Purity Ring, Selena, Blancmange, Sparks, Angelic Process, SDH, Tennis

Comment

just heard it recently and it's grown on me. Good stuff...

Comment

The second single "Jenny Don't Be Hasty" is fantastic!

Comment

It's a bit mad but it still is his highest charting single
                                Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Just rediscovered this album/song last week. I'm ready for some new Paolo

Comment

Cute, but he has definitely made better songs since
                                    last.fm

Comment

You know you've made it when the crowd does this - probably one of the most underrated songs of the 00s in the UK.

Comment

Working...
                                      X