No announcement yet.

Madonna - Die Another Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember dancing to the song on our dining room table like she does in the video
    ? Girls' Generation ?
    ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

Her best video of the 2000s!

Comment

One of the worst Bond themes ever.

Comment

I don't think it's a bad Bond title song; it's just unfortunate enough to be for the worst Bond film.

Comment

Originally posted by AmplifiedHeart
            One of the best Bond themes ever.
            I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad
              I don't think it's a bad Bond title song; it's just unfortunate enough to be for the worst Bond film.

Quantum of Solace disagrees

Comment

Originally posted by larces

Quantum of Solace disagrees
                That one was better than Die Another Day. Not by far but still.

Comment

How long was Madonna's cameo in Die Another Day (the film)? I definitely would've checked it out if she had a primary role in it.

Comment

No, it's just a crap song (in my opinion, of course).

Shirley Bassey, Tina Turner, Adele, Carly Simon, Sheryl Crow, Garbage, Nancy Sinatra, Gladys Knight, Lulu, Rita Coolidge >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Madonna.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshie
                      How long was Madonna's cameo in Die Another Day (the film)? I definitely would've checked it out if she had a primary role in it.
                      About 3 minutes
                      ? Girls' Generation ?
                      ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by AmplifiedHeart
                        Sheryl Crow, Garbage, Lulu, Rita Coolidge
                        These four had four of the very worst Bond themes of all time.

Comment

The video for this is actually better than the song itself, but the song is generally underrated, I think.
                          Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [90-86]

Comment

This is kind of trashy but I still love it.
                            Originally posted by beredy
                            When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

love this, one of her best
                              last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Carbon
                                love this, one of her best
                                +1

Comment

I loved it back in the day. I'm going to spin it now for the sake of nostalgia *goes open Youtube*
                                  You ain't gotta break down,
                                  YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

Originally posted by BlueScorpion
                                    I loved it back in the day. I'm going to spin it now for the sake of nostalgia *goes open Youtube*
                                    Ha! I did the same thing but on Spotify. The production is ace - it's one of those songs that commands my attention from the orchestra opening to the fadeout. The electronic and strings play so well with one another. I've always wanted to hear it without the vocal efx, although I think it works well with them.

Comment

I can still remember the day the music video premiered. It was brilliant, what a shame she didn't get as much VMA nods. This is way better than Missy's "Work It" video.

Comment

Arguably one of the worst James Bond themes.

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                          I can still remember the day the music video premiered. It was brilliant, what a shame she didn't get as much VMA nods. This is way better than Missy's "Work It" video.
                                          I remember it too - it was a global event, the first time MTV had debuted a video around the global simultaneously. I remember it was about 5pm in the UK. I still have my promo VHS copy of that
                                          Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                                            Well in terms of Bond, yeah

#FreeBritney

Comment

Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                              Well in terms of Bond, yeah
                                              In terms of Madonna too.

Comment

Sam Smith's "Writing's on the Wall" is worse than this.

Comment

In terms of Madonna too.

#FreeBritney

Comment

I think it was a good James Bond theme and the last good one. But yes there have been better ones in the past too.
                                                    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

The problem with this is not the song itself, but the disregard from what a Bond song was supposed to be like, it does not represent the classic Bond theme at all... this is M being M, changing everything and being defiant. Production is very sleek and futuristic tbh. I do prefer other Bond themes as well

Comment

This is actually one of my favourite Madonna songs

Comment

This is cool, always liked it.

Comment

One of her best songs, the video is a masterpiece
                                                            nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Really? I actually think it is one of the best, the mysterious sound of the song fits the Bond theme so well. The video is an event as well.
                                                              i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

Working...
                                                              X